Testify!

Comments

• Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited May 2004
    dude i dont have problems with you guys i was just stating that its quite apparent that you guys have some kinda of problem with me cause i used bad grammer and capital letters in my first post and all i was saying was that given the post that macleod initially posted i thought he was orignally testing out component speakers and maybe i did go over the top when i said sorry no dice i was just saying that he didnt compare components of jl and mb and boston to a polk component in a tweeter store considering polk components dont arrive untill may 31st in region one the region i am located in and there will be shipped to additional regions obviously this was a big misunderstanding and i didnt mean any harm by using bad grammer and capital letters on the almighty english forum and i wasnt looking for sympathy when i said that about my father i was just stating i dont have his money and to call me a **** is a little far fetched considering you dont know me and have never seen or talked to me soo to you i say **** off and to macleod i say i am sorry for the misunderstanding and that i hope the rest of the english majors out there forgive my bad grammer and capitall latters but honestly this isnt english class and i am not trying to pass a test here
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited May 2004
    i can tell you're not trying to pass a test... that was possibly the longest run-on in history :D. no, i think the whining some people have done about grammar is due to the fact that they're used to more easily-read posts. it's just tough (for me at least) to sort through a big unpunctuated paragraph. so it goes.

you may safely ignore jstas, he tends to get in a bad mood when he thinks people are talking ****. and i believe he called you an ****, not an ****hole... :)

hmm... you seem to contradict yourself... "i dont have problems with you guys..." and then a paragraph about your problems with us. now, i'm all for a good fight, but let's structure it properly, now, shall we? :rolleyes:

macleod has conceded that he may have made an error, and you have accepted that gracefully, for which i applaud you. if you had stopped there, i'd have given you a good pat on the back for maturity. if you'd stopped there. so it goes.

um... now that we've beaten this misunderstanding way beyond death, how bout we give it up, yes?
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited May 2004
    Originally posted by neomagus00

um... now that we've beaten this misunderstanding way beyond death, how bout we give it up, yes?
    yes...everyone say sorry and that JL sucks
    well...maybe not but it was worth a try
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • neomagus00
    edited May 2004
    i'll let the jl-bashing slide... for this week, anyways... :p

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • eddie_habeck
    eddie_habeck Posts: 21
    edited June 2004
    Originally posted by WALNUTS
    you guys definetly choose an awesome car to sponsor and people in eddie and amanda, they really rep their sponsors like crazy!!!!

paul

thank you for the kind words!
    Car Sound & Performance Magazine
    www.eddiehabeck.com
    www.teamallstars.com
  • MTXMAN
    MTXMAN Posts: 682
    edited June 2004
    sigh.... this whole thing is vaguely reminescent of the whole delima thing.... i'd say it's bordering on HOS elegibility....
    Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, hot tempered, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.
  • exalted512
    edited June 2004
    not quite...i read the hall of shame forum for entertainment...it is truly some funny **** when ppl argue over the internet...id venture to say most of the arguing is done by people who arent man enough to argue with a person to their face
    just my theory
    -Cody
  • neomagus00
    edited June 2004
    hehe... cept half of this one's about GRAMMAR, not even audio :D

then again, i made comments too, but i'm willing to make fun of myself...

wait, i don't want to be in the hall of shame! :eek:

• MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited June 2004
    Ah, there is nothing wrong with a good brawl now and then.

I just love these heads that get on here with names like "Thor", "Titan", "Hawk" or something tough like that, knowing theyre a little 110 pound, staple head, teeny bopper that would piss himself if anyone ever confronted him on the street but on here he is "The warrior god almighty and all who would oppose me shall be laid waste for none is mightier than......be back in a second, my mom is making me take out the trash....." :rolleyes:
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • exalted512
    edited June 2004
    Originally posted by MacLeod
    The warrior god almighty and all who would oppose me shall be laid waste for none is mightier than......be back in a second, my mom is making me take out the trash...
    lmao...
  • neomagus00
    edited June 2004
    oh, i forget who says it here, but it goes something like:

ROTFLMFAO!

• MTXMAN
    edited June 2004
    no it's RAOTFLMMFAO (rolling around on the floor laughing my mother F*$(ing a$$ off)

yeah... i'm no 90lb weakling myself but i sure as heck wouldn't want to go up against you having seen your pic now MacLeod, you're friggin built
    Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, hot tempered, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.
  • MacLeod
    edited June 2004
    Stop, youll make me blush :p

Well when you have no life, its easy to go to the gym regularly....for the last 12 years......damn, I need to get a life!
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • neomagus00
    edited June 2004
    hey, i'm a 140 lb weakling, and i'd go against macdaddy... or not, now that i stop to consider it... :D

and while i would probably collapse if you put me under some weights (well, just upper-body, i bike so i'm not bad in the legs), i wouldnt mind having enough free time to work out more often...

just out of curiosity, what was this thread about originally??

• exalted512
    edited June 2004

just out of curiosity, what was this thread about originally??
    macleod was trying to start a fight...
    ive only been in the gym for the past 6 years...the last 3 was when i seriously got into it but i slacked off after football season, im getting into the routine again though
    -Cody
  • MacLeod
    edited June 2004
    Short version:

-I went to Tweeter and listened to all their speakers and like the Momos best and thought Id start a discussion on it.

-Some dude got his dress over his head and posted a crazy, attitude filled reply.

-In true Club Polk fashion, everybody jumped in with an attitude adjustment and fun and frivolity ensued!

Thats the cool thing about Club Polk; we dont need moderators, we police our own forum! ;)

• exalted512
    edited June 2004
    yeah but its nice to have Justin deleting a few threads and editing a few posts(including one of mine...oops) every now and then
    its a lot worse on the HT side
    -Cody
  • MacLeod
    edited June 2004
    Ya know, Ive been posting on here for over 7 months now and I dont think Ive been to the HT side once. I just never got into it that much. Im still using a Sony 2.0 (yes 2.0) Dolby Surround set up without a sub! Of coure I live in an apt so I cant really have that wild a set up.

• MacLeod
    edited June 2004
    Oh yeah, and what post did they delete? Youve got me curious now! :D

You cussin' somebody out or recounting a hot date?!?

• exalted512
    edited June 2004
    not deleted, just edited...
    this is the thread
    the thread he was referring to that i made fun of him or whatever was this one
    the edited part was just a bunch of bad words that were a direct response to his post...not the most mature way to go about things but i was mad at the time
    -Cody
  • neomagus00
    edited June 2004
    huh... yeah, i totally missed why he was pissed there, too...

and why would cody be describing a hot date? :D

• MTXMAN
    edited June 2004

Ouch.... :D
  • exalted512
    edited June 2004

ok...really...this jealousy i keep hearing from you has got to stop...first the post count, now youre mad b/c i can get hotter chics than you...be mature about this stuff man...its just life:D
    j/k...well kind of...lol
    ;)
    -Cody
  • MacLeod
    edited June 2004
    I know how you feel. Its tough being a total stud and having chicks all over you all the time! LOL :p

• exalted512
    edited June 2004
    yea...ive come to live with it though...
    -Cody
  • neomagus00
    edited June 2004
    Originally posted by exalted512
    ok...really...this jealousy i keep hearing from you has got to stop...first the post count, now youre mad b/c i can get hotter chics than you...be mature about this stuff man...its just life:D
    j/k...well kind of...lol
    ;)
    -Cody
    ouch... that hurts man, that hurts deep... :rolleyes: :D

man, you guys are tough... i find it difficult enough just having the one beauty i've got now...

• exalted512
    edited June 2004
    *sniff sniff*
    hmmm
    yup...
    i smell...
  • exalted512
    edited June 2004
    j/k:D
    -Cody
  • neomagus00
    edited June 2004
    lol... oh yeah? :)

4 hours... for those of you who know what im talking about here :D

• exalted512
    edited June 2004
    youre going to make MTX feel worse...
    lol
    -Cody