LSAF 2020-New Place, New Date...June 5, 6 and 7

I received an email today 11/21/2019,

https://audioroundtable.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=22575
http://lonestaraudiofest.com/

Embassy Suites Galleria in Dallas, Texas
Address: 14021 Noel Rd, Dallas, TX 75240
Phone: (972) 364-3640
Reserve your room early. The cutoff date is May 15th, 2020. You will want to have reserved your room long before that date. After that date, there is no guarantee you will be placed on the same floor(s) as the rest of the LSAF exhibitors.

The cost will be $120.00 per night
Parking charge is waived for LSAF exhibitors and attendees

Hope to see you there
--Ron
2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

Comments

• erniejadeerniejade Posts: 5,104
    I am waiting on American Cancer Society dates for their fundraisers to know if I am able to go.
    Den: Lumin D1,Wireworld Silver Eclipse, KEF LS50 Wireless, Velodyne SPL1200, Technics 1200, Denon DL160, Jolida D9,

Living Room:,T+A PA 1530R, Tyler Highland H2, Aries Mini, High Fidelity Reveal RCA, Grant Fidelity Tube Dac 11, W4S recovery, Wireworld Platinum Starlight, PS Audio Direct Stream JR.

Have but haven't used in a while: LH Labs VI Dac, Cayin SCD50T

• halenhalen Posts: 494
    Much better location. Countless better places to lunch and dine as well, so much more. And Enjoy 635 and it’s design.

Heck yeah, excited!
  • ZLTFULZLTFUL Posts: 5,137
    halen wrote: »
    Much better location. Countless better places to lunch and dine as well, so much more. And Enjoy 635 and it’s design.

Heck yeah, excited!

Me too...but isn't like 4-5 miles west of the old place? Hehe
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • halenhalen Posts: 494
    It is. But 635 along the new place was completely re-done. Pretty nice.
  • marvda1marvda1 Posts: 3,695
    traffic from h3ll.
    Amplifiers: MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800,Kinki Studio EX-M1
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Transport/Dac: L.K.S MH-DA004, North Star Design USB dac32, Cayin Venus cd-100i,
    Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkI
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra
    Speaker Cables: Organic Audio Organic 2, Analysis Plus Black Mesh Oval 9,
    Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme
    Interconnects: Analysis Plus Solo Crystal Oval, Analysis Plus Copper Oval-In Micro,
    Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme
    Power Cables by: Cullen Cables, 6sons Audio, Swiss Cables
  • Still in my neck of the woods, I'm good with it!
    Analog: MoFi MasterTracker > MoFi UltraDeck > Sutherland 20/20
    Digital: Sony CDP-CE375 / Streaming > Cambridge CXN v2
    MastersounD Dueventi > JBL Studio 580 or Arcam rHead > Hifiman HE4XX
    Discogs
  • voltzvoltz Posts: 5,303
    hope the breakfast is good.
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • treitz3treitz3 Posts: 13,147
    Why in the.....
    Different dates?...

Oh, hell....Let me ask the boss. Gotta go changin' ****, don't you?

Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction.

~ When the law ends, tyranny begins ~
  • ZLTFULZLTFUL Posts: 5,137
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Why in the.....
    Different dates?...

Oh, hell....Let me ask the boss. Gotta go changin' ****, don't you?

Tom

Too close to AXPONA was hurting attendance from both the exhibitors and the spectators.
    At least that is how I understood the conversations at the end of last year's event.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • MilitoMilito Posts: 655
    I hope I can make it next year.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, B&K 4420 Reference, HSU VTF-2 MK5, LSiM705, LSiM704, Technics PD867, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Cullen Gold Power Cable, Signal Power Cables, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Fluance RT85, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios.