Circuit City going downhill!

13»

Comments

• neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited May 2004
    i can feel more features materializing in your new car as time passes to make up for the bad luck... in the past hour you've gained heated seats and an automatically-dimming rearview mirror... i can't wait to see it once this run finally ends!
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited May 2004
    lol...theres no way im going to win that car...im going to be stuck with my truck for another year
    lol
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • neomagus00
    edited May 2004
    hey... one never knows...

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • kyle_252
    kyle_252 Posts: 47
    edited May 2004
    whats up everyone its the new guy and i really dont know much, **** i go to bb and cc all the time and made friends with some of the guys that work at em. one told they didnt know **** about it but got paid better so work in that place. i really wanna get a nice set up and install but i have no idea where to go other than thos places so i get so confused and its messed up! anyone with places that carrie the right stuff help me out and email me plz at kylesodyssey2002@yahoo.com

the new guy
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited May 2004
    just my two cents here, but nearly all cell phones are in the $150+ range, the only reasnon people pay nothing-$100 for them is due to the discounts that weg et when starting a new plan. My current phone is $200 i believe, yet i paid nothing for it. and as far as the trucks, i have no beef with them, i would like to be driving one, my only beef is some of the people who drive them, i.e., those who look left, to go right, run a stop sign, and hit you, on your bike, with their hummer wagon. and the only reason said person/people have that truck, is due to the fact that they nearly killed themselves in a viper, so daddy bought the hummer to keep his son alive.

:)-Bill
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited May 2004
    Originally posted by kyle_252
    whats up everyone its the new guy and i really dont know much, **** i go to bb and cc all the time and made friends with some of the guys that work at em. one told they didnt know **** about it but got paid better so work in that place. i really wanna get a nice set up and install but i have no idea where to go other than thos places so i get so confused and its messed up! anyone with places that carrie the right stuff help me out and email me plz at kylesodyssey2002@yahoo.com

the new guy
    if you have a Tweeter you can go there
    other than that, look it up in the yellow pages
    the ppl at best buy and circuit city might know a few
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • neomagus00
    edited May 2004
    Originally posted by fairlynew1
    and as far as the trucks, i have no beef with them, i would like to be driving one, my only beef is some of the people who drive them, i.e., those who look left, to go right, run a stop sign, and hit you, on your bike, with their hummer wagon. and the only reason said person/people have that truck, is due to the fact that they nearly killed themselves in a viper, so daddy bought the hummer to keep his son alive.

:)-Bill
    how is it that this guy took one paragraph to say what it took me two weeks to stumble over?!:D

• Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited May 2004
    cause im special

bill
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing