LSIM tweeter issues

13»

Comments

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 44,053
    What is the highest position on the volume knob that you go to?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• jimsvmjimsvm Posts: 293
    Here is a good one, I clipped my carver 200 x 5 in two channel on my 705s .It was hot. My centre 706 ends up with a popped tweeter, and no issues with the 705s . I only have the 3 speakers on the sunfire. The carver seems to be ok . Yes volume control . Turned 55 this month , not much wiser its seems . O wizer whiskey , ice please lol. Any input would be appreciated. Tks

Rec rm vm30 micro pro 3000 akai 2 channel. ht pioneer sc57 sunfire 5 x 200 panasonic 65" plasma lsim 705’s , 706c.
    garage rig monitor 10s crossovers by VR3, dynamat, RDO-194's, new drivers. psw 111 Pioneer 9040 BDP53fd 100 " screen Nakamichi HD projector, and Panasonic 65” plasma.
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 44,053
    Check that you didn't cook a resistor instead of the tweeter. If it is the tweeter you'll need to order one from Polk.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk