Google Home can't find Polk MagniFi MAX

Installed Google Home and tried to create a new device. After some searching it says no device found. The soundbar is on and right next to the iPad. I just read up the menu and the Chromcast Built-in indicator light isn't on. Is that the reason? How do I get it to come on? When I turned the power on the orange power light came on then 5 white lights came on (Menu says 'OPTICAL') briefly and went off leaving only the orange power light.

Comments

• I thought maybe it's because the optical cable is connected to the TV so I unplugged it, powered off and powered back on. Nothing changed. The 5 light came on and off.
  • joesephKjoesephK Posts: 17
    Try turning on Bluetooth on your phone and then close and relaunch google home app
  • johny5johny5 Posts: 2
    Turning on the BlueTooth in your phone and closing can help you get rid of this.
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 10,560
    Did you try google maps
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
  • WillowWillow Posts: 9,579
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Did you try google maps

Or asking Alexa?
    2Ch- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607, Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 1 and AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Signal Dig Coax, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung 55JS7000, Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Marantz DV-4200 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII, Android Mi Box3 and Apple TV. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Polk Patio 25x4, Rotel RDV 1045 (as CDP) MIT AVT3 ICs - Work - Spotify Premium or Neutron App to my FiiO Kunlun into my Grado SR125e