GOOD NEWS!!!

I just saved a bunch of money by switching my car insurance! :p
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    :D:D:D
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 4,892
    Sounds like a AAA commercial!

Our insurance inexplicably increased about 33% in March for the six months premium on three vehicles.
    Alea jacta est!
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825

From what, to what? Details here are important, ya know??? ;)
    Kex wrote: »

Our insurance inexplicably increased about 33% in March for the six months premium on three vehicles.

I've heard it said that it's a good idea to cycle insurance companies like every 5-7
    years? I've had GEICO for about that long, and while our rates have been pretty steady,
    they certainly haven't gone down at all. Can't hurt to check out LiMu, Allstate, eSurance, etc. to see if they can save some money.

So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Erie is a top notch company. They dont advertise much, which helps keep premiums down. Had USAA for years, and Erie crushed their rates. Not even close.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    polrbehr wrote: »

From what, to what? Details here are important, ya know??? ;)
    Kex wrote: »

I've heard it said that it's a good idea to cycle insurance companies like every 5-7
    years? I've had GEICO for about that long, and while our rates have been pretty steady,
    they certainly haven't gone down at all. Can't hurt to check out LiMu, Allstate, eSurance, etc. to see if they can save some money.

Better yet....Like the old sayin' goes...

...Pics or it never happened ;)
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,065
    I slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night, so don't need car insurance and I tread on lizards.
  • TEAforONE
    TEAforONE Posts: 999
    So easy,even a caveman can do it!
    See my profile for list of gear.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    Was it hump day when you switched?
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    With all the crap going on in this world, perhaps this thread can be used to remind us of the good that is within all of us. Post things that highlight the good and inspiring here....