Master Bath Remodel

1235»

Comments

• joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 3,429
    Willow wrote: »
    Great job Joe. I noticed the cold air intake in the water closet. You might regret recirculating the smells from that room.

Actually that's the motor access panel for the tub
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT/Denon SACD - PS Audio SGC - PS Audio M700x2 - Elac Adante AF-61
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 31,430

myfao0xsb6vm.jpg
    [/quote]

I have that one in my downstairs guest bathroom, sucker will blast you into the opposite wall like a firehouse.

Surprises the heck out of people too. Knowing this, I asked one guest how his shower was. Told me I didn't tell him taking a shower was going to be like getting kicked in the nuts. :)
    steveinaz wrote: »
    This one flows like a firehouse. I have it in both bathrooms. Solid brass chrome plated:

HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
  • steveinazsteveinaz Posts: 18,999
    Beautiful. You do excellent work.
    Thank You Steve !
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT/Denon SACD - PS Audio SGC - PS Audio M700x2 - Elac Adante AF-61
  • VR3VR3 Posts: 23,422
    Digging it, like the layered cabinets!
    - Not Tom

Vr3Mods.com ///// Version3Audio.com

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro
  • cfrizzcfrizz Posts: 13,420
    Outstanding job Joe, congratulations. :)
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 ch. 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony Bravia KDL-40R510C TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Boston VR-920 Center Channel, SVS NSD-12 SB12 Subwoofer, Polk DSW 400 Subwoofer, Polk FXi-3 Surround Speakers
  • MilitoMilito Posts: 584
    Very nice work Joe!
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Outlaw 5000, HSU VTF-2 MK5, LSiM705, LSiM704, Sony BPD-S3200, Technics PD867, Audio-Technica AT-LP60, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Cullen Gold Power Cable, Signal Power Cables, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Fios.
    Thank You all very much for the kind words.
  • scubalabscubalab Posts: 2,785
    Absolutely beautiful!!
  • steveinazsteveinaz Posts: 18,999
    It's a good thing you don't live near me, I would be seriously hiring you to do some stuff.
    It’s a good thing you don’t, you might offer to pay me in audio gear and I would stray from profit.
    :#
    Final touches.
    Floating shelving made from raw pieces of 2” oak that I weathered and stained and pipe fittings.
    WAF above the rim

ktxpqnh64okn.jpeg