Black RTi12's - Local Sale: Salt Lake City - Sold

brettw22
brettw22 Posts: 7,621
edited January 2019 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I have had these buried in a closet for a long **** time, and it's time to get rid of them once and for all.

The catch is that I am only open to a local sale, as I have zero interest in shipping them due to size/weight/hassle......

Ideally, looking for $4-500, but open to reasonable offers.
comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• {Pssssst....... you might say where local is}

:)
    Sal Palooza
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Umm, he did....in the title...
  • brettw22
    {Pssssst....... you might say where local is}

:)
    You have brought nothing useful here.........things haven't changed, eh? haha (several versions of the forum ago, locations were displayed next to the person's names, but now there is nothing anywhere about where people are at)
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    Nice to see you Brett, good luck with your sale.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,197
    edited January 2019
    FestYboy wrote: »
    Umm, he did....in the title...

Uhm .... well, sure I knew that, but ....... you know. I think maybe some folks may not know that Salt Lake City is in ..... Idaho Montana Utah.

Good luck with the sale :)
    Sal Palooza
  • BjornB17
    BjornB17 Posts: 752
    I know you said you don't want to ship but I would love to buy these speakers. I'm in Texas.
    KEF Q150 | Rythmik F12 | Yamaha Aventage RX-A780
  • JayMX
    JayMX Posts: 434
    I’m local and I keep getting tempted... :D
    Must. Resist.
    Current Collection: Monitor 4a (Peerless), Monitor 5B (Peerless), Modified Monitor 7b (Peerless), RTA15TL (SL3000), SDA CRS+ (194’s), SDA SRS 2.3TL, R100's, R200’s, R300 🤩
    Pairs that have passed through: Monitor 4b (Peerless), Monitor 5a (Peerless), Monitor 5b (SL1000), Monitor 5b (SL2000) (3x pair), Monitor 7b (Peerless), Modified Monitor 7c’s (194’s), Monitor 10a (Peerless), Monitor 10b (5x pair), RTA8, RTA8TL, RTA 11T, RTA12c (194's), SDA CRS, SDA 2 (2x pair), SDA 2a, SDA 2b, SDA 1b, SDA 1c, SDA SRS 2 (2x pair), SDA SRS 3.1TL (198’s) (2x pair)...and more to come, it’s a sickness.
  • brettw22
    edited January 2019
    BjornB17 wrote: »
    I know you said you don't want to ship but I would love to buy these speakers. I'm in Texas.
    I have to think that the cost to ship these two giant tower boxes would be cost prohibitive, but I will post box dimensions when I get home so you can price it out. I'm about to head out of town for a few days, and if no one has pulled the trigger I will ship them if you want to cover shipping costs. I would have to open them up to see if the grills are attached or in the box to the side, but I boxed these up years ago for a move and couldn't even guess to be honest.
    JayMX wrote: »
    Must. Resist.
    Resistence is futile.

• brettw22
    brettw22 wrote: »
    ........ but I will post box dimensions when I get home so you can price it out.
    24 x 13 x 53 and 90 pounds each speaker

• Inspector 24
    Inspector 24 Posts: 1,308
    JayMX wrote: »
    Must. Resist.

Another local Polkie!! Well now that I know there's three of us I'm thinking audio tour. :D The other one I know is dolbyd, bought some speakers from him once upon a time, definitely a Polk Nut.

Also, GLWS OP.
    Up
    LSi15 LSiC - RX-V3000

Down
    LSiM707 - 706c - 702f/x - Dual HSU VTF-15H Mk2
    Parasound HCA-3500 - HCA-2003A - Marantz SR7005
    Sim2 D60 - Dragonfly 106" Panny 500

• brettw22
    SOLD to Bjorn......

(how do people mark the OP as SOLD?)
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,478
    brettw22 wrote: »
    SOLD to Bjorn......

(how do people mark the OP as SOLD?)

@KennethSwauger please mark as sold.