What's in your Garage/Closet

I did a quick video of the gear I have in the garage/storage, post your list of old or no longer being used gear.

https://youtu.be/JgeGYx-ct74
Family Room HT 7.2/i]:Vizio Oled55h1 Pioneer Elite SC-LX502 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Eversolo DMP A6 Panamax M5300-EXSpeakers Fronts Fluance XF8L Center Polk Audio S35 Side Surrounds Optimus LS30's Rear Surrounds Optimus LS30's Subs SVS PB4000 x2 Living room 2ch: Crown Xli 1500 amp Teac EQ MKII FX Audio X6 Mk II DAC Squeezebox Touch Fluance Signature Tower Speakers Panamax M5100-EXOffice media room:Vizio M50Q6 50" Pioneer Elite VSX LX103 Squeezebox Touch Polkaudio R50 Towers Polkaudio CS 10 Panamax M4300 Monoprice 12" subMaster bedroom:Vizio M55Q7 Pioneer Elite VSX LX302 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Squeezebox Touch Polk audio RTi 6 fronts, Rears Dayton B652 Polk Audio CS10 center Monoprice 12" sub Panamax M5300-EX

Comments

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    ....skeletons.....
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    Guns and ammo. Lots.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,065
    edited December 2018
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    Cars in the garage.
    Clothes and miscellaneous stuff in the closets.
    The closet in the hifi room, ironically, probably has more camera stuff than hifi stuff in it.
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    9As, 3 pair of 5s, LS50s, RTA 11t, RTA 11, CRS, SRS 2, SRS 2.3, 2 pair 10s, 2 pair 7s, M 11, BIC Venturi 6 (need rehabbing), maybe a few others (More in the house...). 11 cars and associated parts, tools out the ying yang...
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    edited December 2018
    See my signature, in the closet.

Plus two 60's muscle cars, in the garage.

2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    FestYboy wrote: »
    9As, 3 pair of 5s, LS50s, RTA 11t, RTA 11, CRS, SRS 2, SRS 2.3, 2 pair 10s, 2 pair 7s, M 11, BIC Venturi 6 (need rehabbing), maybe a few others (More in the house...). 11 cars and associated parts, tools out the ying yang...

Dude.....11 cars ??

You waiting for scrap metal prices to come back up....or are you a serial killer ? :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • FestYboy
    Those are just the ones in the garage... 1 Fiero, 1 Justy, 1 Dakota, the rest are Festiva/Aspire. 17 total.

I have issues...
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    edited December 2018
    Those are just the ones in the garage... 1 Fiero, 1 Justy, 1 Dakota, the rest are Festiva/Aspire. 17 total.

I have issues...

Only thing missing from that list is a Fuego and a Yugo. Even Subaru disavows that Justy...
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • smglbrth
    smglbrth Posts: 1,458
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Guns and ammo. Lots.

My kind of guy...
    Remember, when you're running from something, you're running to something...-me
  • FestYboy
    edited December 2018

I have issues...

Only POS missing from that list is a Fuego and a Yugo. Even Subaru disavows that Justy...

You watch your tone!!! :p the first 2 generations of Justy were all Subaru.
    What can I say, I like odd balls.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    tonyb wrote: »
    Sakrete.....we're you expecting something else ?

don't forget chain and hand cuffs...
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,907
    Tools and more tools, old Radio Shack receiver and 2 speakers.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    LSi25s, SDA CRS, Boston VR2s, Monitor R90s, a Velodyne VA-907, Lafayette LR1100, Lafayette LR200a, Olson RO-280, and a bunch of tools that have been outclassed by better ones.
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,032
    I don't keep any of my older gear in the garage. I keep it in my basement. Maybe I'll find some time to shoot a video and show my old stuff.
    Fun video man cool stuff. I'm also a huge Pioneer Elite fan for decades.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    OleBoot wrote: »
    NM

That rubber Russian mail order bride?
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    Festivas and Justys... :)
    @FestYboy, you need a Toyota Starlet -- or two!

aik6d9acpi6w.png

• FestYboy
    Would love one.
  • Willow wrote: »
    OleBoot wrote: »
    NM

That rubber Russian mail order bride?

I don't care if she is rubber, she's still hot.dt8z52gw3ijv.jpg
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,084
    edited December 2018
    Guns and ammo. Lots.
    smglbrth wrote: »
    Guns and ammo. Lots.

My kind of guy...

ditto!
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • Dodd ELP
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • nooshinjohn
    Dodd ELP

You are a very, very, very bad man... ;):p
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,305
    Basement, not the closet (out-grew a closet awhile back)....

m0ma8f2karrp.jpeg
    i3npo943jycx.jpeg
    trcabdgfnbgm.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    daddyjt wrote: »

m0ma8f2karrp.jpeg
    i3npo943jycx.jpeg
    trcabdgfnbgm.jpeg

Jesus H Christ someone who has more gear than Larry....

Are those all donor's?
    Do the silver 9's work?
    Any C16's or 19's in that stack of heavenly goodness?
  • nooshinjohn
    I might be interested in helping you thin the herd...

• daddyjt
    I am in the process of finishing the basement now. The up side is that I will, in the very near future have my own custom designed listening space for the first time in the past 4 houses. The down side is I WILL have to thin the herd somewhat, as I won’t have the storage space that I have now.
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• daddyjt
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    daddyjt wrote: »

m0ma8f2karrp.jpeg
    i3npo943jycx.jpeg
    trcabdgfnbgm.jpeg

Jesus H Christ someone who has more gear than Larry....

Are those all donor's?
    Do the silver 9's work?
    Any C16's or 19's in that stack of heavenly goodness?

Only one donor C1, M1.0t and M500t. The rest is just waiting for refresh/recap on the wire rack. Everything stacked in the wood ent center has been refreshed/serviced. The Silver 9ts work great - again, just want to recap them and led the lights. No C16 or 19 - just C1s and C11s.

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn