dsb3 rear speakers do not stay connected

I also have a dsb1, dsb2, and dsb3 rears. I have a samsung tv, which does allow optical pass thru. So I have to use a hdmi hub with optical to soundbar for dolby. But the problem Im having is the rears will often stop working, in the middle of a bluray, when i pause movie and start back up. Why is this happening

Comments

• KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,694
    Hello,
    I believe one possible cause can be interference caused by a closely placed system router. Is it possible to (if applicable) turn off your router and see if the surround speakers remain connected while you watch a DVD?
    If this doesn't make a difference call Polk at: 1-800-377-7655 and follow the prompts to soundbar help.
    "And the house you live in will never fall down
    If you pity the stranger who stands at your gate" G.Lightfoot
  • rbrohlrbrohl Posts: 1
    Hi,

I just purchased this same system from Dish. I am experiencing an either the DSB2's are connected or the DSB3, never both at the same time. Sad thing is Dish installed it and I think he knew about this issue. They sure wanted paid in a hurry.

Should I try the same phone #? I saw in another post a reference to sending an email to [email protected]

Thanks
    Rich
  • wildhogwildhog Posts: 1
    I have the Polk DSB1, DSB2, DSB3 that I bought from Dish also. This must be a common issue because Polk will not answer my calls or return them. I have sent numerous emails and only received 1 reply. That reply was instructions on resetting the Bluetooth module. With so many people having the same issue it must be a quality problem. My rear speakers constantly drop out and Dish not Polk want to stand behind the product. I paid $500 for this system and it's useless. Has anyone figured out a way to fix this? Polk used to be a good company that made good quality products. Apparently that is no longer the case. I won't be buying anything else from them.
  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,694
    Hello,
    I'm sorry you're having a problem, I'll ask a friend at Polk to contact you via email.
    "And the house you live in will never fall down
    If you pity the stranger who stands at your gate" G.Lightfoot