FS: Perfectly functioning Kidney

13»

Comments

• Nhpm510Nhpm510 Posts: 142
    ..wow, I was shook when I saw the banned symbol -- anyone got an extra heart?
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 5,501
    Nhpm510 wrote: »
    I was shook
    *shaken

Haven't you ever seen any James Bond films? :p

edited January 2018
    Yep2 wrote: »
    I would question if the OP is a Nihilist!

"And also, lets not forget, let's NOT forget, Dude, that keeping wildlife, um....an amphibious rodent, for....um, ya know domestic....within the city....that ain't legal either."

"What are you, a ******* park ranger, now?"
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 22,968

Maybe.

4b5p2bhgq0vv.png

The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Krell Evolution 505 SACD Player, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds.

I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” .

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
    Maybe.
    So, you positively don't approve of me peacefully pilfering this plentifully packed pick-a-nick basket?

otig9685zxri.jpg

• deronb1deronb1 Posts: 5,094
    You gat a ban! You get a ban! Everybody gets a ban!
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 13,934
    deronb1 wrote: »
    You gat a ban! You get a ban! Everybody gets a ban!

Good. My coworkers thank you.

jvdwnirxja5h.jpeg

Bud - Silicon Valley

Lumin X1 file player
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on preamp, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
    edited January 2018
    Viking64 wrote: »
    I was shook
    *shaken

"Shook" is actually N. VA slang!

Back to regularly scheduled programming: can I get a hand?
    I was shook
    *shaken

Back to regularly scheduled programming: can I get a hand?

I’m offended.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Krell Evolution 505 SACD Player, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds.

I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” .

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
    Lol

It is a bit more widespread than that, as if that was even an excuse. :o
    any word on Zack?
    Perhaps the removal didn't go so well? :#:#:#
  • TEAforONETEAforONE Posts: 548
    Any mods or upgrades??
    First Watt,Monarchy Audio,Aric Audio,Prometheus Audio,April Music,Bluesound,Pro-Ject,Onkyo,Graham Chartwell,Nola,Hornshoppe,HSU Research.
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 32,504
    TEAforONE wrote: »
    Any mods or upgrades??

The kidney MK2 has a higher flow rate for filtering the nasties out of the blood. I believe this one is the prior MK1 series....highly used, and doesn't even come with a power cord, hence the low ball offers. Should really be a "dent and scratch" sale imho.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
    This kidney had been sealed with Mortite in the past and therefore no longer functions properly.
  • stangman67stangman67 Posts: 1,344
    This is BS. Due to no reasonable offers, this kidney is going to Organgon for sale to the masses
    2 Channel - Dual Purpose system in the works

Polk LSIM707 I Polk LSIM 706C I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Marantz AV7707 I B&K Ref 200.7 I Rega P6 w/ Ania MC I Rega Fono MC I Audience Ohno ICs/Audience Forte F3 Power Chord/Acoustic Zen Satori I Cambridge 851N

• tonybtonyb Posts: 32,504
    stangman67 wrote: »
    This is BS. Due to no reasonable offers, this kidney is going to Organgon for sale to the masses

Ya might want to list it on Craigslist....right next to the Bose cubes. ;)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Mr. SharpeMr. Sharpe Posts: 1,275
    Posting anything puts you at risk these days. Even saying the earth is round might offend a flat earther like Russ, and that is all it takes to get das boot.

Maybe I should hold onto the lint and sell on amazon...

Electronics: Westinghouse 43" LED, Marantz UD-7007 player, Denon AVR-x3100w receiver/preamp, DIY Ethereal ESO-1 power conditioner, Parasound HCA-1500a power house.

Speakers: Polk Audio RTA-12c mains, Polk Audio PSW-505 sub, Klipsch rc-10 center, Klipsch RB-41 surrounds.

Cables: Audioquest King Cobras, Audiquest Diamondbacks, Pangea HDMI's (one for audio, one for video), KnuKonceptz sub cable, Pangea AC-14 and AC-14se's, Pangea AC-9, Dayton Audio speaker wire.
  • kharp1kharp1 Posts: 3,463
    I would question if the OP is a Nihilist!

"And also, lets not forget, let's NOT forget, Dude, that keeping wildlife, um....an amphibious rodent, for....um, ya know domestic....within the city....that ain't legal either."

"What are you, a ******* park ranger, now?"

I smelled alcohol in that post.

You're obviously not a Dude fan...