Help with system.

123457»

Comments

• NandikolNandikol Posts: 106
    Sure Tony, will have look at receiver!

It's ok Clipdat.....thanks for the message!
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 4,965
    I'm not 100% sure on how the Yamaha works, but if it's detecting that you're playing back something in stereo from your Blu Ray player, could it be applying a different EQ or Audessey profile? For example if the sound mode is set to Stereo vs. PCM vs. DTS etc.
    Ohh possibly...I will have check and try to see once ..thanks a lot Clipdat..!
    Hey...yttara...tried all the settings ...but sub is little low wen I pay music ...may be it will take time to burn out.
    Happy December season everyone 😊
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 4,965
    Nandikol wrote: »
    Happy December season everyone 😊

Good to see you man, how's your setup sounding?
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 4,755
    Did I ever get the sub volume issue resolved @Nandikol?
    HT Rig:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Peachtree Audio Nova Integrated; Bryson BPD-1; Mains: Dynaudio Emit 10 + MartinLogan Dynamo (original) sub; Center - Polk cs400i; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - SVS PB10-ISD; LG UP870 4K BDP

Master Bedroom
    Marantz SR-5007; Peachtree Audio NovaPre; Audiosource Amp Two, PSB Imagine B, Boston VR-10 center, NHT Super One CI surrounds, ACI Titan subwoofer, Squeezebox Touch
  • mrlorenmrloren Posts: 1,585
    Nandikol wrote: »
    Hey...yttara...tried all the settings ...but sub is little low wen I pay music ...may be it will take time to burn out.

Somewhere there is a setting that come default @ LFE need to change it to LFE + Main
    When I was a kid my parents told me to turn it down. Now I'm an adult and my kids tell me to turn it down.

Family Room:
    Samsung UN60H,
    Denon AVR-X4400H, Emotiva XPA3 GEN3
    Oppo BDP-93,Sony UBP-X800BM, Sony DVP-NS3100ES, WD Live HUB.
    Main: Polk Signature S60
    Center: Polk CSi-A6
    Front High/Rear High In-Ceiling Polk 80F/X RT
    Surrounds: Polk T15
    Sub: HSU VTF3-MK5

Bed Room;
    Sony KDF-E42A10,
    Marantz SR5010, BDP-S270
    Main: Polk Signature S20
    Center: Polk Signature S35
    Rear: Polk R15
    Sub: HSU STF-2

Working Warehouse;
    Sony 2100ES
    Polk RTi4 about 15' up the wall
    Old sony 12" Sub
    Mini tower PC with 400GB of music
    Hey clipdat, thanks a lot man...ya it's sounding amazing...took out those RTia 7 from rare surround and placed taga harmony B4 Bookshelf speakers. ifhsy97mzab5.jpg
    Hi rooftop and mrloren, sub had a issue...in a 10 days time the sound was zero.. post which Svs changed the amp and driver with new ones..now it's working perfectly fine...thanks for all your help 😊
    Just tot of asking one question_ seller advised me to set taga harmony B4.V2 to set it up as large when I setup them as rare surround.. THX always suggest to be as 80 Hrtz and small... What you all suggest .thanks
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 40,631
    Small
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

Sure definitely F1nut...thanks for the advice.
123457»