Get to Rockford, IL on the 18th of November

124»

Comments

• SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,342
    hle7y4ysqg30.jpg
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • ALL212
    ALL212 Posts: 1,552
    Thanks to Rich’s magic mic I flattened my dip today.

Pillow at the port to bring down the 35hz spike and the bass traps on the inside of the speakers (between stereo cabinet and speakers) got the valley.

zih42545phzx.png
    tuppwljvj90q.png
    Aaron
    Enabler Extraordinaire
  • SCompRacer
    edited November 2017
    Do a waterfall graph. Those are kewl! And informative.
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,637
    ALL212 wrote: »
    Thanks to Rich’s magic mic I flattened my dip today.

zih42545phzx.png
    tuppwljvj90q.png

Not sure if I should be somewhat aroused or not...
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    edited November 2017
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    schwarcw wrote: »
    Pictures or it didn't happen!

Hey Carl what's up man. Rich was there great to meet up again.

I wish that I could have been there! I knew that Rich was going and looking forward to hooking up with you and the guys. Aaron is a great guy! I saw him once after an Axpona in Chicago. We listened to some tunes at Rich's place. Jay was there, DiPole Dan also.
    Carl

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,421
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Pictures or it didn't happen!

Hey Carl what's up man. Rich was there great to meet up again.

I wish that I could have been there! I knew that Rich was going and looking forward to hooking up with you and the guys. Aaron is a great guy! I saw him once after an Axpona in Chicago. We listened to some tunes at Rich's place. Jay was there, DiPole Dan also.

He(Aaron) is a classy guy no doubt about that.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,119
    DSkip wrote: »
    SCompRacer wrote: »
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

holy cow them guys is old!*

Usually I'm one of the oldest there but not this time! Grey/white was the hair color of the day! lol

Ask Aaron to show you his next tube amp project.

Heck I'm half your age and fit in with that crowd!

Ain't no lie :p
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • ALL212
    Classy my A$$...

Passably polite if I feel like it would be as far as I would go.
    Aaron
    Enabler Extraordinaire
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,901
    Eh, don't sell yourself short Aaron, you are a classy gracious man. Although I did notice you happened to hide the wife, kids and even the dog from us goofballs. I think they were all hiding in the play house on the deck to tell the truth. Thought I saw you go out there with a plate of food. :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • SCompRacer
    I have on good authority the first six words Aaron's wife said upon return to the house. "What happened to my living room?" :D
  • ALL212
    tonyb wrote: »
    Eh, don't sell yourself short Aaron, you are a classy gracious man. Although I did notice you happened to hide the wife, kids and even the dog from us goofballs. I think they were all hiding in the play house on the deck to tell the truth. Thought I saw you go out there with a plate of food. :)

Thanks!

You let your wife and kids IN the house?! Mine weren’t hiding, that’s where they live.
    The dog was visiting them. He’s normally allowed in.
    Aaron
    Enabler Extraordinaire
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,874
    SCompRacer wrote: »
    I have on good authority the first six words Aaron's wife said upon return to the house. "What happened to my living room?" :D

Which is OK, as long as his response wasn't
    "Ever see Risky Business?"