Driver/Speaker rings for your vintage Polk SDA's Monitors..

Toolfan66Toolfan66 Posts: 14,198
edited January 2017 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Price is the same as in the past.. Hope I made enough... :#

SDA SRS/1.2/1.2TL $118.96
SDA 2.3/2.3TL $95.36
SDA 3.1 $79.74
SDA 1C's $70.64
SDA SRS 2's $70.64
SDA 2's (3 drivers) $58.84
SDA 2B"s/studios $47.04
SDA CRS+s $44.34

Monitor 10's $44.34
Monitor 7B's/7's $32.54

If you have something else let me know. shipping is $20

All sets will come with drill templates and Black Zinc 8-32 BHCS...

As always thanks...

Please with every PayPal payment, Please put in the notes what you are ordering...

Comments

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 42,119
    Hold a set of the Monitor 7's for me. I need to check something first.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• monepolkmonepolk Posts: 987
    I need one set for 1.2TL PM me with payment info.
  • Toolfan66Toolfan66 Posts: 14,198
    F1nut wrote: »
    Hold a set of the Monitor 7's for me. I need to check something first.

Done!!!

• ptrooperptrooper Posts: 276
    Full set for SDA SRS including tweets ,xover and speaker connection plates thx Larry
    I forgot to add the tweeter brackets in the listing, Tweeter brackets are $5ea.

I never added them to the package because some people don't want them as there is no sonic difference compared to the driver rings...
  • I'll take a set of 3.1tl rings with the tweeter brackets.
    Can I get some fries with that order please?
    Living room Home theater: Upgrade Company modified Onkyo PR-SC5509,Sunfire Cinema grand Signature 5 channel amp(1st gen),Carver TFM-45,Carver M-400a,Panasonic TC-P50ST60 50" Plasma(last gen before Plasma production stopped)Pioneer Elite DVL-91,Meridian 519 Dolby AC-3 RF Demodulator,Oppo Digital UDP-205,TiVo Bolt VOX,Nakamich BX-300,Technics SL-1200MKII,Shure V15 Type VxMR cartridge,Polk SDA-SRS 3.1 TL(with RD-0198 tweeters, upgraded with Larry's rings, black hole5,an Avel-Lindberg 1000VA isolation transformer, VR3 customer crossovers and internal wiring),Polk CS-1000P(with SL-6506 tweeter),Polk Monitor 5jr(with RD-0194 tweeters),Polk RT-35i (1),Polk Mini Monitors,Polk PSW150(4)Monster Power HTPS 7000 MKII Signature series,Monster Power AVS 2000 Signature Series,Various MIT,Monster,Upgrade Company and Belden interconnect,power,HDMI,Coax and Toslink Digital and speaker cables.

Bedroom 2 channel system:Integra DTM 40.4,Nakamichi BX-100,TiVo mini,Musical Fidelity X-LPS,X-PSU,Carver TFM-25,Sony KV-34XBR970(last of the widescreen tube sets before production stopped)Technics SL-1200MKII,Shure V15 Type V MR cartridge,Polk RT-55(with SL-6506 tweeters),Polk PSW-200 in plexiglass(2),Sony Playstation 3 slim.Monster Power HTPS-7000,Monster AVS-2000, PowerVarious Kimber,Audioquest and MIT interconnects and speaker cables.
  • RobbyKYRobbyKY Posts: 103
    Need two sets for 1.2TL's and two sets for 3.1TL's.

Responded to the case thread so if it's possible to Paypal all together just let me know. PM a total please.
    SDA SRS 1.2TL x2 - SDA SRS 3.1 x2 - SDA 2BTL
    Adcom - Carver - McIntosh amps
    HT = Polk RTi A9s, CSi-A6, RT-65 -RTi-A3's - Marantz SR5012 - XPA3 - Epson 5040UB

• DSkipDSkip Posts: 15,956
    RTA-15TL? If so, count me in.
  • gmcmangmcman Posts: 1,457
    One set for 2.3TL with tweeter brackets, also two more tweeter brackets for 2B please.

Big thank you.
  • BlueBirdMusicBlueBirdMusic Registered User Posts: 615
    One set SDA 1C's $70.64 with tweeter brackets $20 (4****5 ea) plus $20 shipping.

Don't have into to use PayPal for payment ie email address.

(On Dreadnought cases, I have requested one case)
  • Freak When CFreak When C Posts: 231
    edited January 2017
    I'd like to buy one set for a pair of SDA 2B's/studios and also need two tweeter brackets.

Please PM me PayPal info. Thank you.
  • Tacitus86Tacitus86 Posts: 19
    edited January 2017
    Hello Larry,

Please put me in for one set for 2.3TL, and 16 tweeter brackets.

Thanks for making these available again.
  • BlueMDPickerBlueMDPicker Old Polk Posts: 6,983
    Hi,

Guess its time to upgrade my old SDA's.

I'd like one set for: SDA 2B's/studios $47.04 plus $20.00 shipping

Please PM payment info. Thanks!

Mike

• One set for 1.2tls and one for CRS+s, both with tweeter brackets please.
    MacBook Pro running Roon-Monoprice USB-Schiit Gungir Multibit-Audioquest Earth-Schiit Freya with Tung Sol 6SN7s-Audioquest Sky-Krell FPB 400cx-Audioquest Mont Blanc-1.2tls with all the mods.
  • Hey Toolfan66 I want a set of 7B rings. What do I do go to paypal and send the payment?
  • I'd like one set for 2.3TLs, plus tweeter brackets. Please PM information on how to order
    AS IT STANDS RIGHT NOW, ALL RINGS ARE SOLD!!!!

If you have paid for rings they will ship tomorrow!!!!

I have a large order to fill, if anything changes I will update!!!!

Jesse, I still have a set put aside for you, no worries one way or the other..
  • monepolkmonepolk Posts: 987
    Very nice, glad I didn't sleep on this one.
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 42,119
    Larry, thanks and consider it sold.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• MalbecMalbec Posts: 489
    Holy Moly that didn't take long.
    Asleep at the wheel for this round. :/
    edited January 2017
    Everything has shipped today.. :)

Except one package for our Polk Mate from Downunder ... B)

Everything is still SOLD OUT for the moment..
    It is confirmed, ALL RINGS ARE SOLD!!!!
  • rgmodrgmod Posts: 6
    Would love a set with tweeter rings for SDA 2B's, do you have enough left?
  • rgmodrgmod Posts: 6
    Sorry, I just noticed your post from the 30th, I will wait for your next batch. is it possible to pay ahead and then be in line for your next batch?
  • BlueMDPickerBlueMDPicker Old Polk Posts: 6,983
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    Everything has shipped today.. :)

Got mine today. Thanks Larry!

• Mine were waiting for me when I got home today. Can't wait to get started.
    Many thanks Larry.
  • Got mine yesterday! :)
  • Received my package today, thanks Larry!

Now to start updating a set of 2.3 TL's, after modernizing a pair of SDA/SRS and then SRS 2's these should go smoothly.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 445
    edited February 2017
    The dreadnought case thread is moving towards a ring thread. So, duplicate posting the following link. Excellent installation instructions by DK that can be applied to all speaker ring installations...

http://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/103241/steel-retaining-rings-for-sda-drivers-and-passive-radiators/p1
    Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, Perfectwave DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: Core Power Technologies EQUI=CORE 1800 Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends FLAC Streamer: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬