• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 10,716
    I'll join you on Japan for US CD.
    pumpkinman wrote: »
    paqDaE.jpg

The Alan Parsons Project ~ Stereotomy

• rafarmer1
    rafarmer1 Posts: 57
    Kicking it off will some old skool hip hop.....still going strong...:)pf7pm9vwq574.jpg
    slum.jpg 226.3K
    "There was an idea, Stark knows this. Called the Avengers Initiative. The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they become something more. See if they can work together when we needed them to. To fight the battles that we never could."
  • [Deleted User]
    queuing up;
    24/96 DVD-A of the Original mix remastered
    ix2azyrebrnx.jpeg
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    h627exbmsqvp.jpg
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • [Deleted User]
    5jt24lsiluo8.jpg
    got the turntable hooked back up.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,101
    edited July 2015
    9vbhyzn2n1c7.jpeg

Ohh a little Pscyadelic Breakfast :#

sqpqzshptanf.jpg

Starting off the Day with Mustaine and the boys (Train Of Consequences) kicks azz

Megadeth-Youthanasia and a ice cold Mountain Dew
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • [Deleted User]
    more dollar vinyl;
    9hpxxbctnmti.jpg
    This for the wifey :)
  • voltz
    ^^^^
    figured she want *Hermit of Mink Hollow *

TOOL * Undertow
    6urjxe1ibxfw.jpg
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

• [Deleted User]
    think she has that one.
    The wifes away, Beatles to play!
    Past masters redbook
    voltz wrote: »
    ^^^^
    figured she want *Hermit of Mink Hollow *

TOOL * Undertow
    6urjxe1ibxfw.jpg

• gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,101
    1sm3b9g266is.jpg

Dangerous Toys. 80s Blues Based sleazy hair metal 2nd selection 2nd Mountain Dew this one was inspired by the clown news footage haven't played this in years if Megadeth didn't send the wife packing this one will from the cover alone >:)
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • Moose68Bash
    Moose68Bash Posts: 3,843
    Okay Moose... I havent really listen to any Nina Simone stuff but I guess I need to..

Nina Simone * Little Girl Blue * The Greatest Hits *

@voltz,

What did you think of it?
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,572
    Kansas on a Rainy Day :)qg1gkfxi0fzs.jpg
    jernfd7shod4.jpg
  • audiocr381ve
    audiocr381ve Posts: 2,588
    Kings of Leon - Come Around Sundown 2010. Such a good album.
  • audiocr381ve
    boston1450 wrote: »
    jernfd7shod4.jpg

How are you liking all the Yaqin gear?
  • audiocr381ve
    cznii7dp24xf.jpg

Love this album cover!
  • boston1450
    boston1450 wrote: »
    jernfd7shod4.jpg

How are you liking all the Yaqin gear?
    i love it. I got a few things im going to do-roll some tubes & change out the cord. Dont care for the cd player remote-not a deal breaker. But overall i am very happy with it

• boston1450
    On cd. Thank to CP i really enjoy J B as i never heard his stuff before. Got a few of his cds now & enjoy them. cm3z3k9bosov.jpg
  • Moose68Bash
    de9773z6leki.jpg

This is the first -- and, I think, the last time I'll listen to this album.
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• [Deleted User]
    edited July 2015
    vinyl run today;
    Lucifer's Friend
    zwwxe2apjyb6.jpg
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • pumpkinman
    pumpkinman Posts: 9,722
    oaoFeM.jpg

Joy Of Cooking ~ Closer To The Ground

Joy of Cooking was an American music ensemble formed in 1967 in Berkeley, California. Identified with the hippie culture, the band's music melded rock & roll with folk, blues and jazz. The band released three studio albums on Capitol Records in the early 1970's, as well as a minor hit single in 1971, "Brownsville".
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Because I am The Pumpkinking

A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give
  • voltz
    edited July 2015
    Okay Moose... I havent really listen to any Nina Simone stuff but I guess I need to..

Nina Simone * Little Girl Blue * The Greatest Hits *

@voltz,

What did you think of it?

I was able to listen to this one using Spotify and now I looking for some Vinyl as I think it would sound awesome on my DIY full range speakers and my Tube amp.

here what I been looking at and trying to decide on a couple to get

http://store.acousticsounds.com/index.cfm?get=results&searchtext=nina,simone&categoryID=5

any that you would suggest?

I'm want to pick up little girl blue as it was pressed by QRP :) and l'm looking at some other too

• voltz
    q7rlkphipace.jpg

He'll wrap you in his arms,tell you that you've been a good boy
    He'll rekindle all the dreams it took you a lifetime to destroy
    He'll reach deep into the hole, heal your shrinking soul,
    but there won't be a single thing that you can do
    He's a god, he's a man, he's a ghost, he's a guru!

• pumpkinman
    pumpkinman Posts: 9,722
    BohQt0.jpg

Climax Blues Band ~ A Lot Of Bottle
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Because I am The Pumpkinking

A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give
  • chumlie
    chumlie Posts: 8,658
    q7rlkphipace.jpg

He'll wrap you in his arms,tell you that you've been a good boy
    He'll rekindle all the dreams it took you a lifetime to destroy
    He'll reach deep into the hole, heal your shrinking soul,
    but there won't be a single thing that you can do
    He's a god, he's a man, he's a ghost, he's a guru!

I'll join ya.
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,136
    Pete Alderton- Cover My Blues- a German blues artist. Well recorded in 2009. If you like blues you might like it, he sings mostly covers on this one. 8o0kofarfyrn.jpg
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Utopia, oops wrong planet
  • Moose68Bash
    edited July 2015
    ndakiee48u8g.jpg

Steely Dan: Aja

This discussion has been closed.