The Walking Dead: Season 4

Options
13»

Comments

• Jhayman
    Jhayman Posts: 1,548
    edited March 2014
    Options
    It was great to see Maggie (Cohen) in Maxim and appeared on Kimmel. British... whoDaGuessed??
    I know eh..
    All these actors and musicians who speak the Queens English but anything else they do their voice is not British..
    I personally think they are all Aliens..lol
    ATC SCM40's,VTL TL 2.5 Preamp,PSB Stratus Goldi's,McCormack DNA 500,McCormack MAP-1 Preamp,Pro-Ject Xtension 10 TT,Ortofon Cadenza Red/Nordost RedDawn LS Speaker cables, Bryston BDP-2, Bryston BDA-2,PS Audio AC-3 power cables
  • Jhayman
    Jhayman Posts: 1,548
    edited March 2014
    Options
    shawn474 wrote: »
    What a shocker last night; almost had to convince the wife to keep watching the show after that episode. She was affected by it so much that she would rather not watch anymore......but then came to her senses!
    Mind Blown they left with 0 children...
    ATC SCM40's,VTL TL 2.5 Preamp,PSB Stratus Goldi's,McCormack DNA 500,McCormack MAP-1 Preamp,Pro-Ject Xtension 10 TT,Ortofon Cadenza Red/Nordost RedDawn LS Speaker cables, Bryston BDP-2, Bryston BDA-2,PS Audio AC-3 power cables
  • ROHfan
    ROHfan Posts: 1,014
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Jhayman wrote: »
    Mind Blown they left with 0 children...

You mean 1. Don't forget baby.
    TV: 65" Samsung QLED 4K
    Fronts: Energy RC70 --- Center: Energy RC-LCR
    Front Heights: Polk RC65i --- Rears: Polk RC85i --- Sub: Power Sound Audio XS15
    Pioneer VSX-1120K --- Parasound HCA-1000A --- Oppo BDP-103
    Vincent Audio SA31 preamp --- Teac UD301 DAC
    AIYIMA Tube T7 preamp --- Nobsound 12AX7 tube preamplifier
  • westmassguy
    westmassguy Posts: 6,850
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Very disturbing episode
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited March 2014
    Options
    odWKAMp.jpg

2KGBAGV.jpg
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Tonight's the season finale. Any bets on any of the regulars getting knocked off tonight? Lots of buzz out there that Glenn may be going down, I sure hope not.
  • toucanet
    toucanet Posts: 580
    edited March 2014
    Options
    My money is on Beth or Bob being knocked off tonight.
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    edited March 2014
    Options
    All I can say is WOW, Rick is BACK and the next season is shaping up to be excellent.

I won't say anything specific beyond that so as to not ruin things for those who haven't caught the last episode yet. But I appreciated the scene pretty much straight out of the comics.......
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • B Run
    B Run Posts: 1,888
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I wasn't impressed with the finale. I felt like the entire season is them walking to terminus and then it just ended, im sure next season will be great but I expected a little more out of the finale than that lame ending. Just my .02¢
  • westmassguy
    edited March 2014
    Options
    B Run wrote: »
    I wasn't impressed with the finale. I felt like the entire season is them walking to terminus and then it just ended, im sure next season will be great but I expected a little more out of the finale than that lame ending. Just my .02¢
    Agreed, was totally disappointed.
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Funny, 2 guys at work just told me the same thing. Looks like I'm in the minority. If anything, I was disappointed with the slow start to the season. The last 2-3 episodes finally got things rolling in my eyes.
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • gce
    gce Posts: 2,158
    edited April 2014
    Options
    B Run wrote: »

Keep in mind that the walking to terminus was only half the season. I thought it was a great season and a great ending.
    Anaheim Hills CA,
    HT 5.1: Anthem MRX 720 / BDP-Denon DBT1713UD / Polkaudio LSiM703 / W4S mAmp's / Polkaudio LSiM706c / Polkaudio LSiM702F/X's / SVS PC12-NSD / Panasonic TC P55VT30

2 Channel: Rogue RP-5 / WireWorld Electra power cord / Marantz TT-15S1/ Ortofon - Quintet Black MC / Marantz NA8005 DAC / W4S mAmp's / Synology DS 216+ll-4TB / Polkaudio LSiM703
  • B Run
    B Run Posts: 1,888
    edited April 2014
    Options
    That's a good point, I forgot it was a two part season.
  • shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I like the way this season played out; you saw main characters killed off, you saw main characters do things you didn't think humanly possible, and you saw the psychological mindf%*& of losing the prison and getting to a place that offered hope only to be shattered once they got there. The character development is impressive and their evolution is cool to see - sets it up for an interesting season 5. Now I get to watch Game of Thrones uninterrupted!!!
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4
  • bayni7
    bayni7 Posts: 15
    edited April 2014
    Options
    2nd half of season 4 much better than the 1st. Can't wait for season 5.
  • Christo
    Christo Posts: 30
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Show tends to drag for me but this season was pretty decent.
  • JerryR1verz
    JerryR1verz Posts: 76
    edited May 2014
    Options
    This season (first half) seemed like a lot of walking and dialogue and not so much zombie killing. I'm not a fan of split seasons but there are many shows that are moving to this format.
    Polk Monitor 10
    Polk Monitor 7
  • Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I thought your post was going to be about TWD hiring Seth Gilliam (from HBO's The Wire) for season 5.
  • bayni7
    bayni7 Posts: 15
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I heard the people of Terminus are cannibals, if that's true season 5 is gonna be very interesting.
  • westmassguy
    edited May 2014
    Options
    bayni7 wrote: »
    I heard the people of Terminus are cannibals, if that's true season 5 is gonna be very interesting.
    If you watch the final episode, when they're walking through the buildings, you'll see a quick shot of what appeared to be a room with cut up body parts.
    Home Theater/2 Channel:

dhsspeakerservice.com/