Alot of Vintage Gear Speakers, Turntables, Receivers and more

13»

Comments

• TNHNDYMAN
    TNHNDYMAN Posts: 2,145
    edited June 2012
    pm sent dromunds
    2-ch System: Parasound P/LD 2000 pre, Parasound HCA-1000 amp, Parasound T/DQ Tuner, Phase Technology PC-100 Tower speakers, Technics SL-1600 Turntable, Denon 2910 SACD/CD player, Peachtree DAC iT and X1asynchorus USB converter, HSU VTF-3 subwoofer.

• Lost240
    Lost240 Posts: 176
    edited June 2012
    Were you ever able to get the speed issues sorted on the turntable?
  • TNHNDYMAN
    edited June 2012
    Lost- I deleted some msg so you can pm now... As to the SL-23, yes I got the speed issue fixed but it sold today locally. I have another one at my storage unit and need to bring it home and recheck and I'll let you know. If you want to provide # (you may have already, I'll ck) I could call you and maybe I have something else that would work for you.

dromunds- got your pm and I'll try to contact you later this evening after dinner and putting daughter to bed. Say 9-10pm if that's not too late.
    2-ch System: Parasound P/LD 2000 pre, Parasound HCA-1000 amp, Parasound T/DQ Tuner, Phase Technology PC-100 Tower speakers, Technics SL-1600 Turntable, Denon 2910 SACD/CD player, Peachtree DAC iT and X1asynchorus USB converter, HSU VTF-3 subwoofer.

• TNHNDYMAN
    edited June 2012
    ^ Lost240- got speed issues sorted on the second Technics SL-23, missing 2 feet on it so I ordered a set on the bay and should be here later in the week if you are still interested.

• Lost240
    edited June 2012
    Please pm me with a price for this one.
  • TNHNDYMAN
    edited June 2012
    Lost- I'll get back to you on it sometime tomorrow. Prob in the $125 range w/ cart and needle shipped.

• rromeo923
    rromeo923 Posts: 1,513
    edited June 2012
    Travis,

Got the speakers (KLH 6) set up and listening now. Very pleasant sound!! I like! Great job with the packing! Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.
    Now I just need a bigger house with more rooms.
    I got static in my head
    The reflected sound of everything
  • TNHNDYMAN
    edited June 2012
    ^ good to hear sir. Hope you enjoy them. Them are some mighty fine grills don't you think?

• rromeo923
    rromeo923 Posts: 1,513
    edited June 2012
    Ahem...

The grills will be replaced. I may use the old ones to patch my corduroy pants!!
    I got static in my head
    The reflected sound of everything
  • TNHNDYMAN
    edited June 2012
    bump- anyone need some vintage gear? Got a few nice turntables this week. I'll post some pics later.

A Fisher MT 6250 that looks alot like a some of the Marantz's that go for big $. Think CEC made both but need to do more research.

A good Kenwood 2055 with the faux marble limestone expoxy base material. Need to adjust the arm return speed and drop point but should be a nice semi auto.

• Poohbis1
    Poohbis1 Posts: 1
    edited July 2012
    Hi - I'm in Elizabethton and looking for a nice vintage turntable, speakers, receiver for my husband for our anniversary. Please let me know what you still have available that you could package together. Thanks, Melissa
  • TNHNDYMAN
    edited July 2012
    Poohbis1- I'd be happy to put a pkg deal together for you. I'll PM you later and since you are local we can discuss your needs and budget and go from there. Thank you for you interest.
    Travis

• Lost240
    edited July 2012
    Sent you a pm several days ago. Let me know what you think.
  • TNHNDYMAN
    edited July 2012
    Lost- I've not forgot about you, it's just always crazy at home and I've not had time to work on the Sony yet. My wife is off Th and Fri so I am hoping to get some gear cleaned and evaluated to see if it might be suitable for you.

• GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,115
    edited July 2012
    Did the SW1s ever sell? very curious about the "famed speaker" . . .TY

G
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampizator Baltic 4 DAC
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • TNHNDYMAN
    edited July 2012
    ^ Glenn - you can pm me now, I cleared a few old msg out of inbox

• onebadchad
    onebadchad Posts: 364
    edited July 2012
    Look like my garage, lol
    Hello Kitty am/fm CD player
  • ESavinon
    ESavinon Posts: 3,066
    edited July 2012
    schwarcw wrote: »
    Greetings Travis!

Your PM bos ix full!!

Tell me more about the condition of your Minimus 7s? Are they walnut? Japan made? Any chance for a picute or two. Thank you!

Carl

I'm surprised you're interested in the Minimus 7s. They're the first speakers I bought when I was 16. I had 2 sets in silver now I have a few sets including a pair in walnut, white and black. Are you planning on modding the crossovers?
    SRT For Life; SDA Forever!

The SRT SEISMIC System:
    Four main satellite speakers, six powered subs, two dedicated for LFE channel, two center speakers for over/under screen placement and three Control Centers. Amaze your friends, terrorize your neighbors, seize the audio bragging rights for your state. Go ahead, buy it; you only go around once.
  • TNHNDYMAN
    edited July 2012
    Clearing out some now give me a minute. Thanks.

• schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited July 2012
    ESavinon wrote: »
    I'm surprised you're interested in the Minimus 7s. They're the first speakers I bought when I was 16. I had 2 sets in silver now I have a few sets including a pair in walnut, white and black. Are you planning on modding the crossovers?

Hi Ed!

I have a few pairs of Minimus 7s around the house. I have done the crossover mods. These little speakers sound great!!

I was hoping to land a pair of walnut finish for the computer room.

PS I was in NYC last week with my wife and daughter. Man was it hot. We had an anniversary luncheon at the Essex House. Took a stroll in Central Park, then back to the Essex House to cool off!!!
    Carl

• SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,451
    edited July 2012
    Got my Yamaha receiver for the workplace shop. Travis fully disclosed an intermittent issue and discounted it, even allowed me to back out. I still went with it and it works great. Good to have the old Infinity's going again. Nice pack job. I'd deal with him again.
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • TNHNDYMAN
    edited July 2012
    Thanks Rich. I'm glad it's working well for you.