1235»

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,056
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    VR3 wrote: »
    With the price of everything and my limited schedule it is possible but challenging.

Would easily take 6 mo this and cost 5k to 7k depending on many factors.

Big custom external builds like that take extreme labor, planning design and fabrication

Even small builds feel this way at times. you think you'll just knock it out quickly but then you start thinking about the other things you can do, and just add that little something else. 6 months go by with everyday life in the middle of it, and you're just getting everything together to get a jump on it.. LOL!!!

No doubt, having a little one definitely fills up the schedule but in a good way! :)

Truly though a build like that took me that long before as well just because of how many steps and processes that are involved. This has never been a full time thing for me, but just something I have done in my free time. If I didnt acquire the laser printer - I would have stopped 2 years ago. The laser printer removes alot of the manual fabrication and converts it to computer admin work and then I can save the build and print it over and over and over again consistently, perfectly!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,087
    Options
    Cannot help myself … for those interested

d8wcu81wgc3z.jpeg
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12