Call of Duty: Black Ops (Treyarch)

Comments

• Zeros
    Zeros Posts: 940
    edited March 2011
    PrazVT wrote: »
    Interesting combination. Which do you prefer more with butterfingers?

Is that like extended mags vs dual mags?:biggrin:
  • PrazVT
    PrazVT Posts: 1,606
    edited March 2011
    Butterfingers and extended mags perhaps?
    ALL BOXED UP for a while until I save up for a new place :(

Home Theater:
    KEF Q900s / MIT Shotgun S3 / MIT CVT2 ICs | KEF Q600C | Polk FXi5 | BJC Wire | Signal / AQ ICs | Shunyata / Pangea PCs | Pioneer Elite SC 57 | Parasound NC2100 Pre | NAD M25 | Marantz SA8001 | Schiit Gungnir DAC | SB Touch

2 Channel:
    Polk LSi9 (xo mods), Polk DSW MicroPro 2000 sub | NAD c375BEE | W4S DAC1 | SB Touch | Marantz SA-8001 | MIT AVt 2 | Kimber Hero / AQ / Signal ICs | Shunyata / Signal PCs
  • Zeros
    edited March 2011
    So who do we have for tonight so far? Praz, Grim, Sherard, Shep and me? Maybe Biron.
  • Grimster74
    Grimster74 Posts: 2,564
    edited March 2011
    I'll be on tonight but it probably won't be until after 11 p.m. Wife is having a house full of women over tonight for a "girls" party so I'm not aloud back until it is over.
    Money Talks, Mine says Goodbye Rob!!!!
  • PrazVT
    edited March 2011
    Is this the same "girls" party she was having the other night? whoooo boy.

Home Theater:
    KEF Q900s / MIT Shotgun S3 / MIT CVT2 ICs | KEF Q600C | Polk FXi5 | BJC Wire | Signal / AQ ICs | Shunyata / Pangea PCs | Pioneer Elite SC 57 | Parasound NC2100 Pre | NAD M25 | Marantz SA8001 | Schiit Gungnir DAC | SB Touch

2 Channel:
    Polk LSi9 (xo mods), Polk DSW MicroPro 2000 sub | NAD c375BEE | W4S DAC1 | SB Touch | Marantz SA-8001 | MIT AVt 2 | Kimber Hero / AQ / Signal ICs | Shunyata / Signal PCs
  • epplebee
    epplebee Posts: 32
    edited March 2011
    Yeah someone was supposed to come over to my house during the "party" but i guess Hugh is more entertaining......I am planning on trying to get on later tonight to as soon as i can get my other buddy out of here.
    47" Vizio LED Television
    Sony STR-DH800 Reciever
    Sony BDP-S360 Blue Ray Player
    Polk Audio RM6750 5.1 Surround Speakers
    XBOX 360 Elite
    Nintendo Wii
  • PrazVT
    edited March 2011
    That same someone was supposed take a shower and be on in 15 minutes, but never showed!!

Home Theater:

2 Channel:
  • epplebee
    epplebee Posts: 32
    edited March 2011
    I just like giving my brother in law a hard time. I couldn't get my other buddy out of here until I started falling asleep. I am going to do my best to get on tonight.
    47" Vizio LED Television
    Sony STR-DH800 Reciever
    Sony BDP-S360 Blue Ray Player
    Polk Audio RM6750 5.1 Surround Speakers
    XBOX 360 Elite
    Nintendo Wii
  • Grimster74
    edited March 2011
    @ Epplebee, was helping Hughey setup his new surround sound system last night, if it wasn't for that I would have been over but sounds like you already had your hands full, LMAO!

@ PrazVT, by the time I got out of the shower last night the wifey was wound up tighter than a 3 day old clock so of course had to help her unwind. When I did finally get around to getting on my damn live membership expired, purchased a 12 month subscription this morning though so hopefully tonight.
  • PrazVT
    edited March 2011
    @ PrazVT, by the time I got out of the shower last night the wifey was wound up tighter than a 3 day old clock so of course had to help her unwind. When I did finally get around to getting on my damn live membership expired, purchased a 12 month subscription this morning though so hopefully tonight.

haha no worries man :) Yeah I renewed my membership last week but couldn't find the actual expiration date anywhere in the menus. Just kept getting seeing reminders so I did it just in case. I will try to be on tonight - not sure what my plans are yet. It's freezing / raining here in the Bay area - so I doubt my "coffee date" is going to happen.

Home Theater:

2 Channel:
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited March 2011
    had to polish my shotty last night. maybe tonight, but who knows?

POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)

XBOX 360
    WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • Zeros
    edited March 2011
    So, anyone else besides me and Grim playing tonight?
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    edited March 2011
    You guys make me want to buy an 360 so I can game with the large crowd...
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • PrazVT
    edited March 2011
    I'm playing! What is this 'besides me and Grim'? Where were you yesterday when it was just ME and Grim?!? :)

Home Theater:

2 Channel:
  • Zeros
    edited March 2011
    PrazVT wrote: »
    I'm playing! What is this 'besides me and Grim'? Where were you yesterday when it was just ME and Grim?!? :)

Actually I checked this morning and saw you two were on last night and was pissed I didn't get on. I was working on an old laptop which ended in frustration. I should have just played Black Ops with you guys....which would have probably also ended in frustration. :tongue:

My wife is going out for a girls night, so once my kids are down I should be on. I'd say around 9 PM EST.
  • Grimster74
    edited March 2011
    I SHOULD be on tonight, as long as the crap that happened last weekend doesn't happen again. As far as to what time, who the hell knows. If the wifey goes to another party like the one she had at my house last week tonight I should be on early.
  • PrazVT
    edited March 2011
    Actually I checked this morning and saw you two were on last night and was pissed I didn't get on. I was working on an old laptop which ended in frustration. I should have just played Black Ops with you guys....which would have probably also ended in frustration.

Eh - it's ok, we had one round against a party of prestige 14+15s where we got killed like 7500 - 1300. If it wasn't for a nice 24-1 game a few rounds later, my controller was in danger of an untimely death.

@fjlail2 - do it! :)

When BF3 comes out, I say we switch to PCs.

Home Theater:

2 Channel:
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    edited March 2011
    When BF3 comes out, I say we switch to PCs.
    Welp.....i can't seem to spend my money correct so you might as well do it for me :biggrin::biggrin:

PC it is.....
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • Zeros
    edited March 2011
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Welp.....i can't seem to spend my money correct so you might as well do it for me :biggrin::biggrin:

PC it is.....

Yeah, my current desktop should be able to play it fine, so I'm ok with that.
  • PrazVT
    edited March 2011
    Eh a decent video card upgrade will do the trick. There are so many damn video cards coming out, that finding a reasonably priced one shouldn't be difficult :)
    Welp.....i can't seem to spend my money correct so you might as well do it for me

Hey don't tell me that. I've spent a good $10k on audio gear since I stumbled onto this forum last May. Obviously I wasn't spending it right before that lol.

So who else playing tonight?

Home Theater:

2 Channel:
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    edited March 2011
    I'll try again but like last week, Poker & Beer has first dibs and sounds like it will be re-occurring.
    If i join the server, that means i'm playing :tongue:
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • shepx2
    shepx2 Posts: 646
    edited March 2011
    I should be on tonight
  • HTguru1982
    HTguru1982 Posts: 1,066
    edited March 2011
    I might be on tonight. I don't have a mic at the moment though - ripped the thing out of my controller and slammed it into the floor. Thanks, Black Ops :redface: .
    Display: Sony 42" LCD
    Sources: Harman Kardon DVD-27,
    Panasonic DMP-BDT110 blu ray player
    AVR: Sony STR-DA2400ES
    Amps: Sonance Sonamp 260(fronts),
    Kenwood KM-894(surrounds)
    Fronts: NHT 2.5
    Center: NHT VS-1.2A
    Surrounds: NHT Super One
    Subwoofer: SVS PB10-ISD
  • shepx2
    shepx2 Posts: 646
    edited April 2011
    Lets get the Polk Folk out tonight
  • PrazVT
    edited April 2011
    I can't tonight :( Or at least it'll be really late for you east coasters when I'm finally on. I have to meet some family for dinner.

Will be there in spirit :)

Home Theater:

2 Channel:
  • Grimster74
    edited April 2011
    I should be on sometime tonight.
  • concealer404
    concealer404 Posts: 7,440
    edited April 2011
    PS3 guys, how do we feel about 1pm or so EST?

PS: Check my shared file thingy. I've been shotgun trolling. :tongue:

Trying new loadouts:

#1) Enfield w/ red dot
    Concussion
    Claymore
    Revolver w/ sniper scope thingy
    Ninja pro
    Hardline Pro
    Sleight of Hand pro

#2) is the same thing, but with either the Stake out or dual wield HS10s. It's HILARIOUS on Summit or Stadium.
    I don't read the newsssspaperssss because dey aaaallllllllll...... have ugly print.

Living Room: B&K Reference 5 S2 / Parasound HCA-1000A / Emotiva XDA-2 / Pioneer BDP-51FD / Paradigm 11se MKiii

Desk: Schiit Magni 2 Uber / Schiit Modi 2 Uber / ISK HD9999

Office: Schiit Magni 2 Uber / Schiit Modi 2 Uber / Dynaco SCA-80Q / Paradigm Legend V.3

HT: Denon AVR-X3400H / Sony UBP-X700 / RT16 / CS350LS / RT7 / SVS PB1000
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited April 2011
    I got on last night and for the first time in a long time, I didn't have anyone else to play with. No biggie, I like demolishing newbs once in a while. I ran into a clan of people all running ninja/silencers etc. and they started running their mouths. Well I laughed at them and said "If you want to do this, let's do this!" Well then I didn't have a match under 20 kills for the better part of an hour. Usually was right at 2.8-4 KDR without ever getting into the 1's. I warned 'em!! Switched to the AUG with silencer and red dot, Strella (they weren't allowed to have Spy planes haha), scavenger pro, warlord pro and ninja pro. kill streaks were spy plane, counter spy plane and napalm. It was funny because after a while, they stopped talking **** and just started talking strategy on how to beat this one guy. Now I didn't win every match but I was always the #1 guy in kills and points. They couldn't get that from me and I couldn't help having a **** team.
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • B Run
    B Run Posts: 1,888
    edited April 2011
    I'll be on xbox today if anyone wants to join up. Gamertag is B Run 420, all my friends play on PS3 so i'm always looking for people to play with.
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited April 2011
    Toxis wrote: »
    I got on last night and for the first time in a long time, I didn't have anyone else to play with. No biggie, I like demolishing newbs once in a while. I ran into a clan of people all running ninja/silencers etc. and they started running their mouths. Well I laughed at them and said "If you want to do this, let's do this!" Well then I didn't have a match under 20 kills for the better part of an hour. Usually was right at 2.8-4 KDR without ever getting into the 1's. I warned 'em!! Switched to the AUG with silencer and red dot, Strella (they weren't allowed to have Spy planes haha), scavenger pro, warlord pro and ninja pro. kill streaks were spy plane, counter spy plane and napalm. It was funny because after a while, they stopped talking **** and just started talking strategy on how to beat this one guy. Now I didn't win every match but I was always the #1 guy in kills and points. They couldn't get that from me and I couldn't help having a **** team.

Wow, what else is there to say? You're simply amazing. God's gift to Call of Duty. Please, tell us your secrets.