Post a picture... any picture

Options

Comments

• obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    Options
    HOOYAH, Bubba gettin' it done!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-pQ8UYBKUM
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,049
    Options
    My son-in-law & I had some fun trailblazing at their property today.

1) I now have a good idea of how it feels to be a bull elephant tromping through the jungle, laying low all in my path.

2) I have come to the conclusion that if one could only have one power tool, a 4WD tractor with a bucket would be a very good choice.

7mrtlx68vi77.jpg
    a08qdax5m665.jpg

We did some woodcutting, too, so it's not as goofy as it seems to be wearing logging helmets :/

• Malbec
    Malbec Posts: 548
    Options
    Sorry Doc, donning that helmet on the back of a tractor looks goofy as h e l l. >:)
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    Yeah, I know, but we were plowing through saplings and it did add value. Somehow the face shield got a little skewed, though. I am still not quite sure of the physics of that event.
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Options
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Grabbed some quick vinyl a couple of days ago. All in NM condition for $30. Have a neighbor who deals used vinyl...

516l7icgyca1.jpg
    5cqoyjqbpv7d.jpg

The Outfield * Play Deep* is Excellent! as it just about all of those ;)
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

1) I now have a good idea of how it feels to be a bull elephant tromping through the jungle, laying low all in my path.

2) I have come to the conclusion that if one could only have one power tool, a 4WD tractor with a bucket would be a very good choice.

7mrtlx68vi77.jpg
    a08qdax5m665.jpg

We did some woodcutting, too, so it's not as goofy as it seems to be wearing logging helmets :/

What a wus Mark, ya know you aren't a true tractor dude until you have bugs in your teeth. :)

HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Options
    His wheelie bar looks unscratched.
    You're not driving your 'Bota to it's full potential...
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    mrbiron wrote: »
    His wheelie bar looks unscratched.
    You're not driving your 'Bota to it's full potential...

It's still pretty new -- but it's gettin' broken in.
    Gonna get it over here sometime this month to do some chores here.
    We'll see what kind of damage I manage to do with it.
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Options
    ^ thats my mornings
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    2nli73bv74x5.png

ah-oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Options
    Nice...Lamplighter makes some gewd burrr.

Porter on a sunny september day...why not!
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • mhardy6647
    edited September 2017
    Options
    My son shared the brewski image's link with me -- we're both pretty confirmed* Zevon fans.

* I was going to say "committed" but thought that might be taken literally in the context of the late, great Mr. Bad Example.

https://youtu.be/24mqb-IAHfo
  • Moose68Bash
    Options
    One of the best advantages to going green that I have seen!

Hope you enjoyed it, Sal.
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• Moose68Bash
    Options
    tonyb wrote: »
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

7mrtlx68vi77.jpg
    a08qdax5m665.jpg

What a wus Mark, ya know you aren't a true tractor dude until you have bugs in your teeth. :)

@tonyb,

If you think you get bugs in your teeth from driving a tractor, methinks you haven't done much "tractoring," so to speak.

Mayhap, a city slicker? :)
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• mhardy6647
    Options
    paJovOK.gifv

• Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,314
    Options
    See if you can find our dog Annie in this picture. She is working on her camouflage skills. Unfortunately, we forgot to remove the pink harness.

ung1b2df04z0.jpg
  • voltz
    Options
    I want to get lost in Idaho!
    jgke6uosfwwm.jpg
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

• mhardy6647
    Options
    voltz wrote: »
    I want to get lost in Idaho!
    jgke6uosfwwm.jpg

But -- but -- where are the potatoes?
  • voltz
    Options
    I finally discover "Flat Iron Steak" awesome! at the edge it was Medium then medium rare towards the center and a touch rare at the center!
    rtx5vej45jsi.jpg
    jo9aof2hiw1q.jpg
    qwed5jd1hcwo.jpg
    pdws2za3ha4d.jpg

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,585
    edited September 2017
    Options
    voltz wrote: »
    I finally discover "Flat Iron Steak" awesome! at the edge it was Medium then medium rare towards the center and a touch rare at the center!
    rtx5vej45jsi.jpg
    jo9aof2hiw1q.jpg
    qwed5jd1hcwo.jpg
    pdws2za3ha4d.jpg

Flat iron is good stuff. Yep the way it's cut you end up with 3 different temps. I save the middle for the next night to warm up slowly in the microwave. Get it too done and it does not taste near as good imho.
  • voltz
    Options
    May have to try another one soon!

• voltz
    Options
    Doc, your son would have a heyday with his camera in Idaho :) but I think so would you ;)

• mhardy6647
    Options
    Yeah -- I've never been there, don't think he has, either.
    Mrs H's probably been birding there, but I'm not sure.

Kind of Montana-esque. There we've (all) been -- gorgeous place by and large. I could live there if they'd move it to the east coast...
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    ^^^ that just makes me feel old. I was in grad school & dating the woman who would become my wife (in 1983) :)

meanwhile, back in the 21st Century :)
    We've never had much luck growing (sweet) peppers here. I think it's not usually hot enough. This summer wasn't particularly hot, but, for whatever reason, we've had (for us!) unprecedented luck with sweet peppers. They com in late here, but they're coming in now.

gqkyr7m2oofb.jpg

We have enough, big enough peppers -- we may actually make monkey heads with some this year.

k2lvq02zkjkk.png

• dolbyd
    dolbyd Posts: 430
    Options
    p83js7qnqyu7.jpg
    Park City Hot Air Balloon Festival was this weekend. Nothing says fun like like Boos and Fire.
    Main room- RTiA9 x4, CSiA6, in ceiling Atmos RT-70 x4, SVS PC 4000 x2, Marantz 8805A, OPPO 203, Emotiva DR3 G3, Emotiva XPA-2 G3, Emotiva XPA-5 G3, Emotiva X300, Sony 75" 940E, Panasonic Plasma VT50, PS Audio Power Port X2, PS Audio AC-5 x8, AQ Rocket 33 Biwire speaker cables, AQ King Cobra XLR IC, Furman PFi20 W/Cullen cable, SoildSteel S4-4 rack, Gik room treatments

Office- Legend L600, in ceiling Polk RC80i, Marantz 7704, OPPO 203, Pioneer Elite PDF-59 CD, PSA Stellar 300, Sony 55" 800B, Gik room treatment

Master BR- Signature ES60, Signature S35 Center, Signature S15 Dolby Height, LSI700 in ceiling, SVS-SB4000, Marantz 5012, Emotiva XPA5 G2, OPPO 203, Pioneer DVL-919 Laser Disc, Sony 55" OLED

Patio- SDI Atrium8 x3, Emotiva A-100 amps x3