Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• scubalabscubalab Posts: 1,886
    Early Fathers Day present.

sc9kzigmran3.jpg

It was a GOOD night!

rcb15pmwnc40.jpg
  • WillowWillow Posts: 8,719
    Really like my Weber. Even more once I bought the cast iron grills. Those cheap metal ones didn't last.
    2Ch- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607(pre), Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Tributaries Optical, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung 55JS7000, Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Rotel RDV 1045 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII and Android MXQ Amlogic S805 Media player. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Rotel 1075, Polk Patio 25x4, MIT AVT3 ICs

The cast iron grills are amazing. Got PERFECT seer marks on the Filet Mignon's without even trying. There is a reason Weber is the best...
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 7,510
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    6iapxy554ewf.jpg

I'd gladly pay for a copy of one of these

I haven't seen one hit the flea market in a very long time, glad I have this copy..

Uhhhh, I think Ivan was hinting at something :*

At least someone reads between the lines
    ;) :D
    Mmmm... nothin' beats charcoal grillin'!
  • nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 6,758
    gbeicswhzgok.jpg

Doesn't that ink on the PR throw off it's specifications? :wink:

Beautiful speakers man, simply gorgeous.
    Living room: Samsung UN55KU7000 4K UHD HDR 55 inch TV, Marantz CD6004, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon, Parasound zPhono, Mac Mini, Oppo BDP-93, XBox One S 2Tb, Kenwood DPX792BH car deck for radio purposes, Marantz SR5010 AVR, Parasound HCA-1200II, Front SDA 2 modded with Larrys Rings and RD0-194-1 tweeters, Rear Onkyo SKF-4800 Towers, Center CSiA6, BOOM Tannoy TS2.12 Sub, Audioquest Evergreen interconnects just about everywhere except from AVR to amp, MIT Terminator 4, MIT AVT3 speaker cables with extra terminals covered up Monitor 5 Jr+ in the wings for a center channel.
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 14,814
    sorry to change the subject -- I think we finally found a flower species not eaten by the local critters (deer and bears and groundhogs and chipmunks and whatnot).

Iris.

35276015925_0e4644c2e9_b.jpgDSC_8421 (2) by Mark Hardy, on Flickr

35276014755_7b850be79e_b.jpgDSC_8430 (2) by Mark Hardy, on Flickr

35276015305_bbea2655f4_b.jpgDSC_8428 (2) by Mark Hardy, on Flickr
    "Some amps run on self bias, some amps run on fixed bias. But his amps run on confirmation bias." -- seen on audioasylum

• tonybtonyb Posts: 27,495
    Plant some Lavender Mark, critters will leave it alone, repels bugs....and smells heavenly.
    legacy Focus 20/20
    Butler tdb 2250
    Cary Xciter dac
    Joule LA-100
    Pioneer BDP 320
    Sony 4k 55 850c
    FX 500 surround
    Acoustic zen Satori SC's
    Pioneer elite vsx21
    Sonos-Cullen mod.
    Audio Metallurgy GA-0 digital
    PS Audio Quintet
    Analysis Plus crystal ovals
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2's IC
    edited June 13
    We had it in MA -- but -- you know -- we don't have any here!
    Thanks for the suggestion/tip.

Another suggestion I got from someone at our church -- scatter dog fur around the plantings to deter deer. We have no dog -- but our daughter & son-in-law do. Their hound dog, Sully, is a major exporter of fur ;)

9534122136_1ebebbdb66_b.jpgDSC_7878 by Mark Hardy, on Flickr
    "Some amps run on self bias, some amps run on fixed bias. But his amps run on confirmation bias." -- seen on audioasylum

• GatecrasherGatecrasher Posts: 1,596
    2z9haw5.jpg
    POLK AUDIO SRT
    (Signature Reference Theater)

2rqdrna.jpg s6k686.jpg 11rgneu.jpg
    SRT 10.2 SYSTEM
    (4) SRT Subs & Satellites
    (2) SRT Center Speakers
    (2) SRT Control Centers w/Remote
    (4) f/x1000 Surrounds
    (2) PSW650 Subs
    Pioneer Elite SC-09TX AVR
    Pioneer Elite BDP-09FD Blu-Ray
    Pioneer Elite BDP-33FD Blu-Ray (Region-Free)
    Custom HTPC w/Multi-Lane SATA Hot-Swapable Drive RAID Tower
    edited June 14
    It's June 14th.

qpj0hp6tx08q.jpg

• mrbironmrbiron Posts: 4,326
    Good ol flag day.

Who is "Green Mountain Window" and why haven't you pulled the sticker off the attic window yet? ;)
    Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Reduction & Crack w/Speedball
  • EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 14,702
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Who is "Green Mountain Window" and why haven't you pulled the sticker off the attic window yet? ;)

Peeping Tom much lol.....

Advice is free, the Flea Market is earned - F1Nut

Lessons cost money, good ones cost LOTS - Tony Beets

"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)

My system makes me happy and changes too often for me to care to update a list..... you guys are good at spending my money!

Peeping Tom much lol.....

My name is Mark and yes, i was peering through his upper window to see if i could catch a glimpse of the myth, the legend of Doc Hardy! Fully clothed of course.
    Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Reduction & Crack w/Speedball
    edited June 14
    They were the manufacturers of the windows used in the house -- windows with which we're none too happy, by the way. Ahh, well -- live and learn. We'll replace them at some point :pensive:

How often do you get into your attic -- much less sidle over to the window up there (if so equipped)?

;)

speaking of windows -- I went out in our garage one night earlier this week, and espied this little guy (or girl) up above one. To give a sense of scale, that piece of wood is 3-1/2 inches wide.
    qijlnpl9yosl.jpg

• BlueMDPickerBlueMDPicker Old Polk Posts: 6,323
    Looks like the proverbial "big as a Buick" model.
    Whether in a time of gifts or colors turning pale
    Some must go astray while others shall prevail
    Taking one bolder step may not be free of pain
    But all the pieces will fit together just the same

I'd go straight to the armory because there isn't a shoe big enough to kill that bastage!

I think it's bigger than them little Buick SUVs that folks in China are eatin' up like popcorn ;)

2017-buick-encore-photos-and-info-news-car-and-driver-photo-667106-s-450x274.jpg

Reminds me of the old joke about the VW Beetle:
    Those things are so small that, if you have a head-on collision with a dog, you lose

Two FL doe beating the heat for a bit. Unseasonal high temps and rain shortfalls have brought a lot of wildlife close-in this year to irrigated lawns and shrubs.

Just a cell phone pic but, hopefully, you can see the drop in our rain fed lake. Down almost 5 ft. from normal, first of June level.

fhe78q2u7wo3.jpg

What a difference a couple of weeks make when the rains come! Note lake level.

3mqh3wpuy0so.jpg

So you killed the deer?
    Rain makes me do crazy things sometimes as well. Though, never THAT crazy.
    So you killed the deer?
    Rain makes me do crazy things sometimes as well. Though, never THAT crazy.

Well, I am a PETA member (People Eating Tasty Animals).

Don't ban me bro.... :#

• voltzvoltz Posts: 4,636
    edited June 16
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

I think it's bigger than them little Buick SUVs that folks in China are eatin' up like popcorn ;)

2017-buick-encore-photos-and-info-news-car-and-driver-photo-667106-s-450x274.jpg

Reminds me of the old joke about the VW Beetle:
    Those things are so small that, if you have a head-on collision with a dog, you lose

Hey you making fun of my Vehicle Doc? it was big enough to haul Kerri @kharp1 and his buddy in the back seat :p
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
    I think they're very cute -- cuter than the aforementioned spider -- but, you gotta admit, they are (on the outside, at least), small vehicles. And this was a big momma spider.

• voltzvoltz Posts: 4,636
    True &That is why I bought it, I wanted something that would sit up high like a truck (hate cars) was small and easy to drive & handle and park since it would be mainly a vehicle to drive to work and trips ;)

plus its 33+ mpg made my Trip to Dallas nice, and I love how when going down a big hill with the wind at my back it would say your averaging 40 mpg your averaging 44 mpg etc.. B)
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
    j0tx9f0dbfn2.jpg
    One for the kids and one for me
    2Ch- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607(pre), Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Tributaries Optical, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung 55JS7000, Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Rotel RDV 1045 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII and Android MXQ Amlogic S805 Media player. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Rotel 1075, Polk Patio 25x4, MIT AVT3 ICs

j0tx9f0dbfn2.jpg
    One for the kids and one for me
    I'm a huge closet fan of the mini pops! ;)