Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• scubalabscubalab Posts: 1,766
    Early Fathers Day present.

sc9kzigmran3.jpg

It was a GOOD night!

rcb15pmwnc40.jpg
  • WillowWillow Posts: 8,663
    Really like my Weber. Even more once I bought the cast iron grills. Those cheap metal ones didn't last.
    The cast iron grills are amazing. Got PERFECT seer marks on the Filet Mignon's without even trying. There is a reason Weber is the best...
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 6,589
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    6iapxy554ewf.jpg

I'd gladly pay for a copy of one of these

I haven't seen one hit the flea market in a very long time, glad I have this copy..

Uhhhh, I think Ivan was hinting at something :*

At least someone reads between the lines
    ;) :D
    Mmmm... nothin' beats charcoal grillin'!
  • nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 6,276
    gbeicswhzgok.jpg

Doesn't that ink on the PR throw off it's specifications? :wink:

Beautiful speakers man, simply gorgeous.
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 13,899
    sorry to change the subject -- I think we finally found a flower species not eaten by the local critters (deer and bears and groundhogs and chipmunks and whatnot).

Iris.

35276015925_0e4644c2e9_b.jpgDSC_8421 (2) by Mark Hardy, on Flickr

35276014755_7b850be79e_b.jpgDSC_8430 (2) by Mark Hardy, on Flickr

35276015305_bbea2655f4_b.jpgDSC_8428 (2) by Mark Hardy, on Flickr
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 27,215
    Plant some Lavender Mark, critters will leave it alone, repels bugs....and smells heavenly.
    edited June 13
    We had it in MA -- but -- you know -- we don't have any here!
    Thanks for the suggestion/tip.

Another suggestion I got from someone at our church -- scatter dog fur around the plantings to deter deer. We have no dog -- but our daughter & son-in-law do. Their hound dog, Sully, is a major exporter of fur ;)

9534122136_1ebebbdb66_b.jpgDSC_7878 by Mark Hardy, on Flickr
  • nbrowser wrote: »
    lightman1 wrote: »
    zduhyef6sani.jpg

Well.....I guess that settles it.
    They are tougher than us 'Muricans.

And at -30C we start to wonder why they haven't dropped the puck at the local park's makeshift ice rink!

At what temperature does Canadians do-hickeys fall off?
  • GatecrasherGatecrasher Posts: 1,577
    2z9haw5.jpg
    edited June 14
    It's June 14th.

qpj0hp6tx08q.jpg

• mrbironmrbiron Posts: 4,138
    Good ol flag day.

Who is "Green Mountain Window" and why haven't you pulled the sticker off the attic window yet? ;)
  • EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 14,206
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Who is "Green Mountain Window" and why haven't you pulled the sticker off the attic window yet? ;)

Peeping Tom much lol.....

Peeping Tom much lol.....

My name is Mark and yes, i was peering through his upper window to see if i could catch a glimpse of the myth, the legend of Doc Hardy! Fully clothed of course.
    edited June 14
    They were the manufacturers of the windows used in the house -- windows with which we're none too happy, by the way. Ahh, well -- live and learn. We'll replace them at some point :pensive:

How often do you get into your attic -- much less sidle over to the window up there (if so equipped)?

;)

speaking of windows -- I went out in our garage one night earlier this week, and espied this little guy (or girl) up above one. To give a sense of scale, that piece of wood is 3-1/2 inches wide.
    qijlnpl9yosl.jpg

• BlueMDPickerBlueMDPicker Old Polk Posts: 6,054
    Looks like the proverbial "big as a Buick" model.
    I'd go straight to the armory because there isn't a shoe big enough to kill that bastage!

I think it's bigger than them little Buick SUVs that folks in China are eatin' up like popcorn ;)

2017-buick-encore-photos-and-info-news-car-and-driver-photo-667106-s-450x274.jpg

Reminds me of the old joke about the VW Beetle:
    Those things are so small that, if you have a head-on collision with a dog, you lose
    Two FL doe beating the heat for a bit. Unseasonal high temps and rain shortfalls have brought a lot of wildlife close-in this year to irrigated lawns and shrubs.

Just a cell phone pic but, hopefully, you can see the drop in our rain fed lake. Down almost 5 ft. from normal, first of June level.

fhe78q2u7wo3.jpg

What a difference a couple of weeks make when the rains come! Note lake level.

3mqh3wpuy0so.jpg

So you killed the deer?
    Rain makes me do crazy things sometimes as well. Though, never THAT crazy.
    So you killed the deer?
    Rain makes me do crazy things sometimes as well. Though, never THAT crazy.

Well, I am a PETA member (People Eating Tasty Animals).

Don't ban me bro.... :#
  • voltzvoltz Posts: 4,389
    edited June 16
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

I think it's bigger than them little Buick SUVs that folks in China are eatin' up like popcorn ;)

2017-buick-encore-photos-and-info-news-car-and-driver-photo-667106-s-450x274.jpg

Reminds me of the old joke about the VW Beetle:
    Those things are so small that, if you have a head-on collision with a dog, you lose

Hey you making fun of my Vehicle Doc? it was big enough to haul Kerri @kharp1 and his buddy in the back seat :p
    I think they're very cute -- cuter than the aforementioned spider -- but, you gotta admit, they are (on the outside, at least), small vehicles. And this was a big momma spider.
  • voltzvoltz Posts: 4,389
    True &That is why I bought it, I wanted something that would sit up high like a truck (hate cars) was small and easy to drive & handle and park since it would be mainly a vehicle to drive to work and trips ;)

plus its 33+ mpg made my Trip to Dallas nice, and I love how when going down a big hill with the wind at my back it would say your averaging 40 mpg your averaging 44 mpg etc.. B)
    j0tx9f0dbfn2.jpg
    One for the kids and one for me
    j0tx9f0dbfn2.jpg
    One for the kids and one for me
    I'm a huge closet fan of the mini pops! ;)