Pros and cons of multiple subwoofers

This has been discussed on a few threads here. I finally found an article that explains it well.
I'm using two in the bedroom stereo. In the living room home theater and also on my computer system.
All Polk!

http://hometheaterreview.com/the-pros-and-cons-of-multiple-subwoofers/
Living room Home theater: Upgrade Company modified Onkyo PR-SC5509,Sunfire Cinema grand Signature 5 channel amp(1st gen),Carver TFM-45,Carver M-400a,Panasonic TC-P50ST60 50" Plasma(last gen before Plasma production stopped)Pioneer Elite DVL-91,Oppo Digital BDP-103,TiVo Roamio Plus,Nakamich BX-300,Technics SL-1200MKII,Shure V15 Type VxMR cartridge,Polk SDA-SRS 3.1 TL(with RD-0198 tweeters),Polk CS-1000P(with SL-6506 tweeter),Polk Monitor 5jr(with RD-0194 tweeters),Polk RT-35i (1),Polk Mini Monitor,Polk PSW150(2),Monster Power HTPS 7000 MKII Signature series,Monster Power AVS 2000 Signature Series,Various MIT,Monster,Upgrade Company and Belden interconnect,power,HDMI,Coax and Toslink Digital and speaker cables.

Bedroom 2 channel system:Integra DTM 40.4,Nakamichi BX-100,TiVo mini,Musical Fidelity X-LPS,X-PSU,Carver TFM-25,Sony KV-34XBR970(last of the widescreen tube sets before production stopped)Technics SL-1200MKII,Shure V15 Type V MR cartridge,Polk RT-55(with SL-6506 tweeters),Polk PSW-200 in plexiglass(2),Sony Playstation 3 slim.Monster Power HTPS-5100MKII,Various Kimber,Audioquest and MIT interconnects and speaker cables.

Comments

• honestaquarianhonestaquarian Posts: 1,858
    Living room Home theater: Upgrade Company modified Onkyo PR-SC5509,Sunfire Cinema grand Signature 5 channel amp(1st gen),Carver TFM-45,Carver M-400a,Panasonic TC-P50ST60 50" Plasma(last gen before Plasma production stopped)Pioneer Elite DVL-91,Oppo Digital BDP-103,TiVo Roamio Plus,Nakamich BX-300,Technics SL-1200MKII,Shure V15 Type VxMR cartridge,Polk SDA-SRS 3.1 TL(with RD-0198 tweeters),Polk CS-1000P(with SL-6506 tweeter),Polk Monitor 5jr(with RD-0194 tweeters),Polk RT-35i (1),Polk Mini Monitor,Polk PSW150(2),Monster Power HTPS 7000 MKII Signature series,Monster Power AVS 2000 Signature Series,Various MIT,Monster,Upgrade Company and Belden interconnect,power,HDMI,Coax and Toslink Digital and speaker cables.

Bedroom 2 channel system:Integra DTM 40.4,Nakamichi BX-100,TiVo mini,Musical Fidelity X-LPS,X-PSU,Carver TFM-25,Sony KV-34XBR970(last of the widescreen tube sets before production stopped)Technics SL-1200MKII,Shure V15 Type V MR cartridge,Polk RT-55(with SL-6506 tweeters),Polk PSW-200 in plexiglass(2),Sony Playstation 3 slim.Monster Power HTPS-5100MKII,Various Kimber,Audioquest and MIT interconnects and speaker cables.
  • marcpamjocemarcpamjoce Registered User Posts: 44
    wow, have you ever thought about upgrading your subs in your main HT room?
    Dedicated Theater Room: 7.2
    SI 2.35 5-Series Pure Gray CinemaScope 133"; Epson 6040UB
    RTIA9 Polk, CSIA6 Polk, FXIA6 Polk / 2017 Dual JTR Cap 1400 V2 Black Oak Finish
    Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu Ray
    Panamax M5400-PM
    Emotiva XMC1, Emotiva 3 channel amp Gen 3, Emotiva 4 channel amp Gen 3
    These work just fine. Besides that they fit in my small room and if I wanted significantly better performance I would have to pay a LOT of money

• pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 7,054
    Nothing new I've used two in my home theater from day one back in the pro logic days. Opposite corners front and back. I don't need any white pages to tell me already what I've experienced.
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Nothing new I've used two in my home theater from day one back in the pro logic days. Opposite corners front and back. I don't need any white pages to tell me already what I've experienced.

I agree
    However you are the choir that this stuff is preaching to. Most others, however do not either know or understand this stuff.

• FTGVFTGV Posts: 3,507
    edited April 30
    This topic has been covered and debated to death the last number of years on numerous audio forums.The Harmon paper and later research by Geddes really got the ball rolling. The benefits of multi sub distributed bass is not just an HT thing. Done right "some" 2ch rigs can also benefit from the addition of a pair or more of good well integrated subwoofers. I am currently experimenting with a set up similar to this . http://jamesromeyn.com/old-pages/home-audio-gear/dsa-1-0-distributed-subwoofer-array-5-pieces-4k-usd/
    The results so far have been very encouraging.
  • JaybeezJaybeez Posts: 253
    I upgraded my AVR and was able to run 2 subs. I'll never go back to a single sub for HT.
    Living Room (HT):Denon AVR X-3000 ; Fronts – Polk R20s ; Center – Polk CS175i ;
    Sub – PSW 350 ; Rear – FXi4s

2 Channel Studio: Plinius 9100 Integrated ; Marantz CD 5004 ; Teac TN 300 and Rega RP1 TTs ; LCRMKIII Phonograph Preamp;
    Schiit Bifrost DAC ; Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2s ; Rhythmik F12 SE Sub ; Zu and Audioquest cables

"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark. The only thing that makes it look light is the sun."
    edited May 11
    Please take no offense to this but polk subs are TERRIBLE. I use to own a psw505 years ago and upgraded to the svs pb12plus/2 and the difference was INSANE!! Fast forward to today and now i have a dual setup of JTR Cap 1400 and the difference of just one from the SVS is that same difference in improvement. And yet i still got duals :))))))))

P.S. i too thought that the psw505 sounded very good at first cause i never heard a real sub. If you are a true HT audiophile, there is no business having a Polk sub. Heck, even the intro SVS, HSU that is the same cost as polk can stomp a mudhole in them with effortless ease.
    Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu Ray
    Panamax M5400-PM
  • mikeyb128mikeyb128 Posts: 2,329
    The DSW series subs are awesome. In my mid 20's I ran dual PSW 505's and loved them, they did great for home theater in the room I had.

My dual DSW Pro 500's on some sundudes were fantastic for home theater. And those were only the 200 watt versions.
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP03, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii , Eastern Electric minimax phono pre, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries mini, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• mrlorenmrloren Posts: 917
    I find the PSW505 to be one of the best budget subs out there. Decent bass for less than $200. It's way better in most cases than no sub. Friend's have them, in-laws have one. Coworker picked one up on New Egg last year for $149. When I am helping spend money on HT and they don't want to spend a lot the 505 is the go to sub. Does it compare to my VTF3, oh no, not at all.

As for 2 subs if you have the room go for it. I wanted to go dual but wife said no... no place to put it.
    When I was a kid my parents told me to turn it down. Now I'm an adult and my kids tell me to turn it down.

Family Room:
    Samsung UN60H,
    Marantz SR5010,
    Oppo BDP-93,Panasonic BDT460, DVP-NS3100ES, WD Live HUB.
    Main: Polk Signature S60
    Center: Polk Signature S30
    Front High TC80i
    Rear: Polk RC80i
    Sub: HSU VTF3-MK5

Bed Room;
    Sony KDF-E42A10,
    Marantz SR5010, BDP-S270
    Main: Polk Signature S20
    Center: Polk TSX250C
    Rear: Polk R15
    Sub: HSU STF-2

Working Warehouse;
    Sony 2100ES
    Polk RTi4 about 15' up the wall
    Old sony 12" Sub
    Mini tower PC with 400GB of music
    edited May 12
    F1nut wrote: »
    You're comparing a $250.00 sub to a $1400.00 sub and based on that one Polk sub you call all Polk subs terrible. Yeah, that's not helping your credibility much.

Here's what Ed Mullen of SVS had to say about the PSW505.
    The PSW505 is an attractive subwoofer with excellent fit and finish. I liked how the Polk performed on most popular music; it easily handled low E on the bass guitar, kick drum, and tom strikes. In my mid-size home theater room, the Polk belted out respectable sound pressure, and breezed through most mid-bass movie passages, only falling short on the very deepest (below 30 Hz) material. Overall though, I think the PSW505 stacks up well against its intended competition at nationwide retail chain stores.

Personally, I wouldn't go with less than the DSW Pro 660wi from Polk for HT use. It's far from terrible.

Read my last statement under "PS" you apparently missed that portion if you are talking credibility. Apparently you haven't heard a real sub and $1500 in this hobby is beans. I too thought the psw505 was awesome, but that sub can't even dig past 30hz on its own. But if you think that this is the best sub because Ed vouches for it than you will just have to miss out on sub 30hz content, which by the way brings movies to life. Sorry to hurt your feelings about polk subs but the truth hurts. Hows that for credibility?

Oh, and by the way, i love polk towers, center, and surround so much that i actually have some, go figure....

aq9bjyl647fy.jpg
    rzebuhfi366y.jpg
    Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu Ray
    Panamax M5400-PM
    mrloren wrote: »
    I find the PSW505 to be one of the best budget subs out there. Decent bass for less than $200. It's way better in most cases than no sub. Friend's have them, in-laws have one. Coworker picked one up on New Egg last year for $149. When I am helping spend money on HT and they don't want to spend a lot the 505 is the go to sub. Does it compare to my VTF3, oh no, not at all.

As for 2 subs if you have the room go for it. I wanted to go dual but wife said no... no place to put it.

I totally agree w/ your statement being that the psw505 is the best $200 sub out there besides finding a used svs. But if you stretch your wallet to $499, then the gap widens substantially and you will hear things you have never came close to hearing when it comes to HT. I have heard and upgraded a few subs, and i'm just telling you that anything polk offers for subs is a complete joke. They will never compete w/ the big boy ID companies and will always fall flat in this area. How do i know this, cause i have experience and know what they sound like. Apparently F1 things i am grabbing at straws on this subject, be he has no idea what he is talking about.

Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu Ray
    Panamax M5400-PM
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 37,671
    edited May 12
    You're comparing a $250.00 sub to a $1400.00 sub and based on that one Polk sub you call all Polk subs terrible. Yeah, that's not helping your credibility much.

Here's what Ed Mullen of SVS had to say about the PSW505.
    The PSW505 is an attractive subwoofer with excellent fit and finish. I liked how the Polk performed on most popular music; it easily handled low E on the bass guitar, kick drum, and tom strikes. In my mid-size home theater room, the Polk belted out respectable sound pressure, and breezed through most mid-bass movie passages, only falling short on the very deepest (below 30 Hz) material. Overall though, I think the PSW505 stacks up well against its intended competition at nationwide retail chain stores.

Personally, I wouldn't go with less than the DSW Pro 660wi from Polk for HT use. It's far from terrible.

Read my last statement under "PS" you apparently missed that portion if you are talking credibility. Apparently you haven't heard a real sub and $1500 in this hobby is beans. I too thought the psw505 was awesome, but that sub can't even dig past 30hz on its own. But if you think that this is the best sub because Ed vouches for it than you will just have to miss out on sub 30hz content, which by the way brings movies to life. Sorry to hurt your feelings about polk subs but the truth hurts. Hows that for credibility?

You have reading comprehension issues.

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• mikeyb128mikeyb128 Posts: 2,329

I totally agree w/ your statement being that the psw505 is the best $200 sub out there besides finding a used svs. But if you stretch your wallet to $499, then the gap widens substantially and you will hear things you have never came close to hearing when it comes to HT. I have heard and upgraded a few subs, and i'm just telling you that anything polk offers for subs is a complete joke. They will never compete w/ the big boy ID companies and will always fall flat in this area. How do i know this, cause i have experience and know what they sound like. Apparently F1 things i am grabbing at straws on this subject, be he has no idea what he is talking about.

Relax man.... you are comparing apples to oranges here. Most members here have as much experience as I am old.

The F1's argument was for the money Polk subs aren't bad. And of course an ID sub will be better. Most people aren't ready to drop 1400 on a sub. You should see the looks I get when I say I payed 2G's each for my subs.
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP03, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii , Eastern Electric minimax phono pre, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries mini, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• polrbehrpolrbehr Posts: 1,951
    Please take no offense to this but polk subs are TERRIBLE.

If you are a true HT audiophile, there is no business having a Polk sub.

Heck, even the intro SVS, HSU that is the same cost as polk can stomp a mudhole in them with effortless ease.

and i'm just telling you that anything polk offers for subs is a complete joke.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel about Polk subs? You left a few grenades
    on your belt. JHC :(

So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
    Why are you hung up on a 1400 dollar sub. Svs, hsu, rythmic, etc. has $500 dollar subs that stomp a mudhole in the almighty 505.
    Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu Ray
    Panamax M5400-PM
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 37,671
    Why are you hung up on a 1400 dollar sub. Svs, hsu, rythmic, etc. has $500 dollar subs that stomp a mudhole in the almighty 505.

Because that is the comparison you made. You're still comparing a $250.00 sub with a $500.00 sub......still apples and oranges.

No one said the 505 was a great sub. What we are saying is it's not fair to state that all Polk subs are terrible based on your experience with the one entry level Polk sub you had.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• codycatalistcodycatalist Posts: 1,132

Because that is the comparison you made. You're still comparing a $250.00 sub with a $500.00 sub......still apples and oranges.

No one said the 505 was a great sub. What we are saying is it's not fair to state that all Polk subs are terrible based on your experience with the one entry level Polk sub you had.

^^^

I agree I think you read something wrong somewhere Marc (If that is your real name =P) because F1 never stated that the 505 is the best sub but he said for the money it is a great piece.

I would hold myself back from saying he doesn't have enough experience.
    Living room

Mains: SDA 2B Studio
    Lows: Velodyne CHT12
    Power: Marantz SR7000
    Tv: Samsung UHD 55' Curved

2 Channel/Bedroom

Polk TSI 200
    Power: Yamaha Av34
    CDP: Technics SL-PD688
    TT: Pioneer PL510

Noggin Rockin'

Grado SR80e
    Harman Kardon CL
    Bravo V2 12AU7

Closet of Dreams:

Marantz PM235
    Harman Kardon AVR130
    Yamaha HTR5590
    Paradigm Monitor 90
    Polk RTA11TL
    New Large Advents 25th Anniversary Edition

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
  • codycatalistcodycatalist Posts: 1,132
    @honestaquarian Firstly is it funny that for the LONGEST time I thought your name was Honest Harlequin? Wow what a difference two seconds of concentration make.

I had two subs in my set up previously and enjoyed it but it was more of a whatever I could put together system. Had a PSW110 and sold it to a friend (thought it sounded nice but it is a budget sub for a reason) then I found an 8inch Harman Kardon subwoofer which was alright.

The only reason it is no in rotation is I found a Velodyne CHT-12 for $20 at my local thrift shop. Not everyone can get a HSU or SVS (Yes even the $500 models) and from what I hear the 505 is a great fit for that type of person. One who wants the best bass possible out of a $200 and below package.

Tell me a better subwoofer for $200 @marcpamjoce

You have a nice theater for sure but you seem to look down on anything that isn't up to snuff or what you consider a real subwoofer.

Just curious what was the very first subwoofer you ever bought?
    Living room

Mains: SDA 2B Studio
    Lows: Velodyne CHT12
    Power: Marantz SR7000
    Tv: Samsung UHD 55' Curved

2 Channel/Bedroom

Polk TSI 200
    Power: Yamaha Av34
    CDP: Technics SL-PD688
    TT: Pioneer PL510

Noggin Rockin'

Grado SR80e
    Harman Kardon CL
    Bravo V2 12AU7

Closet of Dreams:

Marantz PM235
    Harman Kardon AVR130
    Yamaha HTR5590
    Paradigm Monitor 90
    Polk RTA11TL
    New Large Advents 25th Anniversary Edition

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

Why do I have a VTF 3? Because I like deep bass that I not only can hear but feel.

When I help someone build a system first thing I ask is "what's the budget". And when I say a sub is going to be $400 for an HSU VTF1 I get that oh no look. So 505 it is. One of my many inlaws has all in-ceiling speakers, they use to have this junkie Earthquake sub. Now the have a 505 and love it. Look around for deals on the 505, I've seen them as low as $149 Fry's promo code. When someone is building a system for a grand 505 is a great choice.
    polrbehr wrote: »

I bet my good ole STF2 could out slam any one of those subs.

I went from a 9 year old VTF2 to a new VTF3-MK5 and man what a big difference that was. Someday I will get into the $1k+ subs but not today
    When I was a kid my parents told me to turn it down. Now I'm an adult and my kids tell me to turn it down.

Family Room:
    Samsung UN60H,
    Marantz SR5010,
    Front High TC80i

Bed Room;
    Sony KDF-E42A10,
    Marantz SR5010, BDP-S270

Working Warehouse;
    Sony 2100ES
    Old sony 12" Sub
    Why do I have a VTF 3? Because I like deep bass that I not only can hear but feel.

When I help someone build a system first thing I ask is "what's the budget". And when I say a sub is going to be $400 for an HSU VTF1 I get that oh no look. So 505 it is. One of my many inlaws has all in-ceiling speakers, they use to have this junkie Earthquake sub. Now the have a 505 and love it. Look around for deals on the 505, I've seen them as low as $149 Fry's promo code. When someone is building a system for a grand 505 is a great choice.
    polrbehr wrote: »

I bet my good ole STF2 could out slam any one of those subs.

I went from a 9 year old VTF2 to a new VTF3-MK5 and man what a big difference that was. Someday I will get into the $1k+ subs but not today

Is that similar to a STFU B) ? I'll bet my 9 y.o. SVS could too, for the money I spent and when you consider you need a hand truck to get it in the house...

I have not heard a 505, but no one was more surprised than I was when I felt what a DSW Pro 550 could put out, especially for its size. I'm not saying it's an end-game sub, but I can easily tell people they should consider them if they're in the market for one.

The STF2 is an older HSU sub http://www.hsuresearch.com/products/stf-2.html

mine is 12 years old, I got it "B" stock and just had to replace the amp on it for $145. It is my first true sub. before that I had a Sony 12" that I still use at work.

Family Room:
    Samsung UN60H,
    Marantz SR5010,
    Front High TC80i

Bed Room;
    Sony KDF-E42A10,
    Marantz SR5010, BDP-S270

Working Warehouse;
    Sony 2100ES
    Old sony 12" Sub
    @honestaquarian Firstly is it funny that for the LONGEST time I thought your name was Honest Harlequin? Wow what a difference two seconds of concentration make.

I had two subs in my set up previously and enjoyed it but it was more of a whatever I could put together system. Had a PSW110 and sold it to a friend (thought it sounded nice but it is a budget sub for a reason) then I found an 8inch Harman Kardon subwoofer which was alright.

The only reason it is no in rotation is I found a Velodyne CHT-12 for $20 at my local thrift shop. Not everyone can get a HSU or SVS (Yes even the $500 models) and from what I hear the 505 is a great fit for that type of person. One who wants the best bass possible out of a $200 and below package.

Tell me a better subwoofer for $200 @marcpamjoce

You have a nice theater for sure but you seem to look down on anything that isn't up to snuff or what you consider a real subwoofer.

Just curious what was the very first subwoofer you ever bought?

First sub was a psw505, It was a very potent sub and i was very proud to own one. AS i dove just abit deeper in this hobby, about 6 mo. of owning it, i then graduated to the svs pb12plus/2. At the time, i believe the SVS was around $1100. I too remember talking to Ed before i made the jump, and he convinced me to do the trial run for no cost and i could send it back for a refund if i wanted to. But let me tell you, this sub completely brought my room to life (i had all this in another house in a great room) and i was experiencing a whole new system completely. Since, i moved and built a dedicated room w/the 2 JTRs and again, the improvement was another few notches up the chain. I think the 505 has its niche as a cost conscientious sub and for the value under $200, its hard to beat. What i am saying if you start looking at the intro subs from some of these pure sub mfg. (starting from $4-500) the output is just about 3-4 of the 505s. Its all about $1/db in the sub realm and the 505 just doesn't cut the mustard for pure HT audiophiles.
    Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu Ray
    Panamax M5400-PM
  • hochpt21hochpt21 Posts: 4,711
    Reading this thread title, I thought maybe we were talking about a Roger Waters album. :D
    2 Channel
    Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood Turntable/Grado Gold Cartridge
    PS Audio GCPH Phono Stage
    Dared SL-2000A Preamplifier
    Krell KAV-250a Amplifier
    Speakers - Polk Audio LS90's
    Gregg Straley Reality speaker cables; Signal Cable Silver Resolution interconnects
  • spazmospazmo Posts: 20
    I only need one,my Sunfire 12" does just fine.
  • mrbigbluelightmrbigbluelight Posts: 7,085
    Well, I guess svs pb12plus/2 would suffice for watching cartoons and such, but I'd recommend quad Funk Audio 21.0L's at a minimum if one is truly interested in an adequate HT experience.

MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
    edited May 13
    Well, I guess svs pb12plus/2 would suffice for watching cartoons and such, but I'd recommend quad Funk Audio 21.0L's at a minimum if one is truly interested in an adequate HT experience.

Now 4x) 21.0 would be insane. Are you running those quads or are you speculating? You would need alot of sealed subs to dictate the output of lets say a JTR 4000 or the new PSA V3601, or heck even the new 18" Rythmik. Sealed subs are not any good for HT applications, IMHO. Anywhere around the port tune would spank the sealed subs and in order to introduce sealed subs into a Home Theater, you would NEED room gain to compensate. I have heard both applications and sealed subs don't cut it unless you are a 2 channel audiophile.
    Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu Ray
    Panamax M5400-PM
  • mrbigbluelightmrbigbluelight Posts: 7,085
    I run those in my bedroom.
    MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+