Battlefield 3

Options

Comments

• Zeros
    Zeros Posts: 940
    edited July 2012
    Options
    shepx2 wrote: »
    I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to get a group going.

Sorry about last week Ken, the wife made plans with one of our neighbors. I'll be on tonight though.

Did anyone see the trailer for Armored Kill. Looks great to me, much better than close quarters. That's probably because I prefer vehicle combat though.

• shepx2
    shepx2 Posts: 646
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I'll be on tonight. And I went ahead and just got the premium after seeing some of the Armored stuff upcoming :-)
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I still have never flown a helicopter or airplane.
    I'd much rather shoot you guys to the ground, from the ground :cheesygrin:

I'm thinking about upgrading to premium this weekend but we'll see.

I will also be on tonight earlier though, because i'm going to doing copious amounts of boozing later that nobody will want to play with me. Whole lotta suicides if you know what i mean!!
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • mudwrx
    mudwrx Posts: 367
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Wow. That may just convince me to go Premium...
  • shepx2
    edited July 2012
    Options
    mrbiron wrote: »
    I still never flown a helicopter or airplane.
    I'd much rather shoot you guys to the ground, from the ground :cheesygrin:

I'm thinking about upgrading to premium this weekend but we'll see.

I will also be on tonight earlier though, because i'm going to doing copious amounts of boozing later that nobody will want to play with me. Whole lotta suicides if you know what i mean!!

I haven't seen u on in forever. Guess it's a good thing there's no friendly fire :-)

I've gotten pretty decent with the choppers and have unlocked all their stuff. Jump in with me a few times tonight and we'll try and get you some points on it.
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Sorry about my poor performance. It was weird going straight from MW3 to BF3. Totally different animals.
  • Silverfang2340
    Silverfang2340 Posts: 42
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I haven't played this game for weeks! It's pretty great, I only own it on PC and have still yet to beat the game, I have a feeling I'm close the end, though!
    Current setup: Harman Kardon HKTS 30BQ

Next setup: Polk RTI A7's
    Polk CSi A6
    HSU VTF-2 MK4 12" SUB
    Undecided on surround
  • mrbiron
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I haven't seen u on in forever. Guess it's a good thing there's no friendly fire :-)

I've gotten pretty decent with the choppers and have unlocked all their stuff. Jump in with me a few times tonight and we'll try and get you some points on it.

I'm actually looking for someone to run through the coop levels with me if you're game?
    Honestly, maybe when i get my TV fixed and i can actually see people, then things will be different. :wink:
    I'm good as secondary gunner in the chopper.
  • shepx2
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I may roll some tonight for a bit if anyone's on. Otherwise, I'll keep trying to get thru the Batman side-missions.
  • shepx2
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Anyone playing tonight?
  • Zeros
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Anyone playing tonight?
    I should be on. Anyone else?
  • shepx2
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Anyone going to be on tonight?
  • Zeros
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Anyone going to be on tonight?

As usual, it will probably just be you and me shep. We are having friends over for dinner but I don't think they will stay that late, so I should be on around 9-10 EST. I'll text the other guys who used to play with us to try to get them to play too.

I sent a message to a bunch of people on Xbox live just now as well. Maybe someone will join us.

What about Praz? I wonder if he even remembers what an Xbox is.
  • Zeros
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Shep, you missed it last night. There were actually 4 of us on! 4!!
  • mrbiron
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Man...i could have been #6!!!
  • Grimster74
    Grimster74 Posts: 2,564
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Gonna make a big effort to get on tonight fellas but that is definately subjuct to change at any minute. If I don't have to work tomorrow I'll be on for sure, it's been a really long time since gaming with you guys.
    Money Talks, Mine says Goodbye Rob!!!!
  • Zeros
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Well, its about damn time.

Did you guys see that you can now change your kits on the Battlelog site? That's kinda neat.
  • shepx2
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Figures I missed the other day when you had some folks on. I will be on tonight though!
  • Grimster74
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Okay fellas, off this whole weekend for the first time in months, who's down for gaming this weekend?
  • Zeros
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I have a ice hockey game Friday night with Ed (Benton Fraiser) but will probably be on afterwards, around 11 EST. I should be on Sat and Sun nights and might even be on tonight.
  • Bernardon
    Bernardon Posts: 4
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Commendable innovation regarding digital representation has been done with Battlefield 3!!! :mrgreen:
    It has great compatibility with playstation3. Multiplayer arrangement adds up to excitement while playing...!
  • shepx2
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I was out of town for a week so haven't been on. Anyone going to be playing tonight?
  • Grimster74
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I should be on for a little while tonight, have to work tomorrow. I am however off next Friday through Tuesday of the following week though so I hope to be on quit a bit next weekend.
  • Zeros
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Grimster74 wrote: »
    I should be on for a little while tonight, have to work tomorrow. I am however off next Friday through Tuesday of the following week though so I hope to be on quit a bit next weekend.

I should be on too. Double XP weekend for Premium members.
  • breystonfan
    breystonfan Posts: 15
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Love this game. Still need to unlock a lot of guns :(
  • davevfx
    davevfx Posts: 5
    edited September 2012
    Options
    bf3 armored kill out now
  • ruckus1027
    ruckus1027 Posts: 61
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Hey, guys I just noticed this bf3 thread. I actually play this quite a bit, not very good though and the latest dlc I got is Karkand :neutral:. Is anyone else on the PS3 platform?
    Humble System

Denon AVR 3805: RTA-8T Main (powered by an Adcom GFA 555 MK1), CSi20 Center (Adcom GFA 2535 Bridged Side), Monitor 4.6 Surrounds (Adcom GFA 2535), Velodyne VA-79XII Sub

Playstation 3 & Denon DCD-1100

Music in Motion: Monoprice 8320 & Fischer Audio Silver Bullet IEMs matched to a Sansa Clip Zip

SDS-400, MiniMonitor II, Mini Advent are awaiting further orders.
  • Zeros
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I think most of us play on Xbox 360. Breystonfan and Davevfx, if you play on xbox post your gamertags and we will send you friend requests.
  • ruckus1027
    ruckus1027 Posts: 61
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Ah man, I'm on ps3. Anyway, here's mine if someone on here is on PS3, rks1027.
    Humble System

Denon AVR 3805: RTA-8T Main (powered by an Adcom GFA 555 MK1), CSi20 Center (Adcom GFA 2535 Bridged Side), Monitor 4.6 Surrounds (Adcom GFA 2535), Velodyne VA-79XII Sub

Playstation 3 & Denon DCD-1100

Music in Motion: Monoprice 8320 & Fischer Audio Silver Bullet IEMs matched to a Sansa Clip Zip

SDS-400, MiniMonitor II, Mini Advent are awaiting further orders.
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited September 2012
    Options
    PC gamer here, but I haven't played much lately.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche