Pioneer head unit with XM tuner and more

mdschlayer
mdschlayer Posts: 209
edited January 2009 in Garage Sale
I've decided to give HD radio a try and got a JVC unit, hence I'm selling this Pioneer DEH-P6400 and accessories.
Specs for the CD/AM/FM receiver can be found at
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/CarAudioVideo/Source/CD-Players/DEH-P6400
I bought it used from a friend in 2004. It has a small scratch on the front screen that is only visible if you look at the right angle. Other than that, it's in good shape.
It was installed in a 1998 Ford Ranger, so includes that wiring harness.

The XM tuner is the GEX-P920XM. Bought it new from Best Buy in 2005 for $100. It definitely has some scratches as it was mounted under my seat, but works 100%.

The auxiliary input adapter (1/8" stereo to RCA stereo) for ipods and such, model # CD-RB10. Bought it new from Crutchfield in 2008 for $35. Still like new. I'll include my 3 ft cable.

The cellular mute unit, model # CD-CM1, mutes the radio/CD when it senses an analalog cell phone signal. Bought it new in 2004 for $30. Still like new.

Oh, and the head unit has the wireless remote. Original boxes for the head unit and CD-CM1. Manual included with all. If there's something I missed and you want to know, please email and ask.

Asking $150 for everything.
Thanks.
LSi15's, LSiC, LSiF/x's, LSi7's, vr3 crossover upgrades, SVS PC-12 Plus, SVS SB-16 Ultra, Marantz AV8805, Parasound amps, LG OLED65C9PUA, Clarus Crimson, Signal Cable, Atlas Cable, Shunyata and Synergistic A/C conditioning, dedicated Cardas 30A and Furutech 20A AC lines, Box Furniture, Solid Tech ROS, Symposium roller blocks
Post edited by mdschlayer on

Comments

• mdschlayer
    edited December 2008
    Price dropped to $125 for everything.
    LSi15's, LSiC, LSiF/x's, LSi7's, vr3 crossover upgrades, SVS PC-12 Plus, SVS SB-16 Ultra, Marantz AV8805, Parasound amps, LG OLED65C9PUA, Clarus Crimson, Signal Cable, Atlas Cable, Shunyata and Synergistic A/C conditioning, dedicated Cardas 30A and Furutech 20A AC lines, Box Furniture, Solid Tech ROS, Symposium roller blocks
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited December 2008
    Where in OH? I know someone that might want it; will let you know during the day (anyone else interested please go ahead and grab it)>

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • mdschlayer
    edited December 2008
    Akron/Cuyahoga Falls area, but I travel to Cleveland a few times a week as well.
  • Ricardo
    edited December 2008
    Does the price include shipping? If not, how much to 45040?

SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • mdschlayer
    edited December 2008
    Add $10 for shipping, and I'll split the Paypal fee (1.5%). Or personal check will work.
  • Ricardo
    edited December 2008
    Sorry I did not get back to you on Friday; just talked to him and he already got something.

SOPA
  • mdschlayer
    edited December 2008
    BUMP
    Free shipping in U.S. and no paypal fee.
    Someone please take this from me!
  • litlred515
    litlred515 Posts: 35
    edited January 2009
    do you have pics?
    Receiver: Marantz SR6001(for sale)
    Fronts: RTi70's black(for sale)
    Center: CSi40 black(for sale)
    Rears: FXi50 black (sold)
    Sub: PSW350 (gone)
    TV: Samsung 32" LCD
  • mdschlayer
    edited January 2009
    I can send more pics via PM if interested