Pioneer head unit with XM tuner and more

mdschlayermdschlayer Posts: 180
edited January 2009 in Garage Sale
I've decided to give HD radio a try and got a JVC unit, hence I'm selling this Pioneer DEH-P6400 and accessories.
Specs for the CD/AM/FM receiver can be found at
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/CarAudioVideo/Source/CD-Players/DEH-P6400
I bought it used from a friend in 2004. It has a small scratch on the front screen that is only visible if you look at the right angle. Other than that, it's in good shape.
It was installed in a 1998 Ford Ranger, so includes that wiring harness.

The XM tuner is the GEX-P920XM. Bought it new from Best Buy in 2005 for $100. It definitely has some scratches as it was mounted under my seat, but works 100%.

The auxiliary input adapter (1/8" stereo to RCA stereo) for ipods and such, model # CD-RB10. Bought it new from Crutchfield in 2008 for $35. Still like new. I'll include my 3 ft cable.

The cellular mute unit, model # CD-CM1, mutes the radio/CD when it senses an analalog cell phone signal. Bought it new in 2004 for $30. Still like new.

Oh, and the head unit has the wireless remote. Original boxes for the head unit and CD-CM1. Manual included with all. If there's something I missed and you want to know, please email and ask.

Asking $150 for everything.
Thanks.
LSi15's, LSiC, LSiF/x's, LSi7's, vr3 crossover upgrades, SVS PC-12 Plus, PSW505, Marantz AV8805, Parasound amps, LG OLED65C9PUA, Clarus Crimson, Signal Cable, Atlas Cable, Shunyata and Synergistic A/C conditioning, dedicated Cardas 30A AC line, Box Furntiure
Post edited by mdschlayer on

Comments