• -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited May 2003
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    edited May 2003
    Are we having a problem here?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited May 2003
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited May 2003
    Test 1, 2, 3, 4...
    I logged in earlier and it said the server was being maintained at the time, try again later. My whole world fell apart! For the first time in years there were polkies out there doing comparisons, testing things, checking out different speakers and finding out different things and here I am, oblivious to it all! It was Hell!, Hell I tell ya! Well, I took it like a man but let me tell you, I have been sweating bullits! Other people actually knew things that they could not communicate to the rest of us and we were all freaking out. Freaking out I tell ya!!! Thank God that is over. Now we may continue as if nothing has happened...
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • HBombToo
    HBombToo Posts: 5,256
    edited May 2003
    I unno max... that was very tramatic for me.

Justin, you runnen Oracle? we have been have problems with Oracle. Its a Unix system and the server is a maxed out Sun Enterprise 450... I'm about ready to lose my bolts on that damn thing. 4gig Ram and its running like a turtle!

1/4Twin
    ***WAREMTAE***
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,968
    edited May 2003
    Man, I got home from skool, 4 oclock, servers down. No biggie, no biggie. I clean the house....4 hours later..SERVER STILL EFFIN DOWN! Im sitting here bouncing my mouse ball against the wall...ello! Im bored all day! The forum keeps me occupied!!!!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,621
    edited May 2003
    Originally posted by Vr3MxStyler2k3
    The forum keeps me occupied!!!!

You don't really need to put that in words, do ya? :lol::lol:
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • VR3
    edited May 2003
    Originally posted by brettw22

You don't really need to put that in words, do ya? :lol::lol:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited May 2003
    Justin,
    I'd just like to point out that there is a testing area... ;)
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • brettw22
    edited May 2003
    Originally posted by Tour2ma
    Justin,
    I'd just like to point out that there is a testing area... ;)

lol........very nice Tour....
  • Steve@3dai
    Steve@3dai Posts: 983
    edited May 2003
    This isn't oracle, it's MySQL or Microsoft SQL.
    LSi 9/C/FX
    Arcam AVR-200
  • scootersel
    scootersel Posts: 16
    edited May 2003
    Hey what happened to the original version of this post?
    Old version much more funny than this one.
  • polkatese
    polkatese Posts: 6,767
    edited May 2003
    test
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • polkatese
    edited May 2003
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,032
    edited May 2003
    damn,
    your so into the signal cables.......
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • polkatese
    edited May 2003
    Dan, Got you to click, didn't I? :D:D
  • VR3
    edited May 2003
    i didnt click, held it over it, and a little pop up came up saying www.signalcable.com!:p
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited May 2003
    Justin,

my post count isn't going up now with the new revamped look. which is nice by the way. i'm stuck at 895

I am on board for limiting the number of sig lines if that goes that direction.

Opps! my bad.. it just changed to 896

never mind!
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • gshisme
    gshisme Posts: 1,038
    edited June 2003
    testtesttest

test
    suds, suds and more suds!
  • brettw22
    edited June 2003
    me testing too.........