Options
2»

Comments

• Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited April 2008
    Options
    He's a cancer to this forum.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • candyliquor35m
    candyliquor35m Posts: 2,267
    edited April 2008
    Options
    heiney9 wrote: »
    Funny

You win, you get the last word in.

Have a nice "happy" day ;)

I know I am!
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited April 2008
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    Allow me to quote another Polkie about your "constructive conversations."

Quote:
    Ok; so what you already know is:

1.-There is not one member here that likes you.

Not true. I like Candyliquor35m!!! (I like him primarily because: A) He is usually happy B) TroyD, Heiney9, and F1nut don't)
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,082
    edited April 2008
    Options
    rskarvan wrote: »
    Not true. I like Candyliquor35m!!! (I like him primarily because: A) He is usually happy B) TroyD, Heiney9, and F1nut don't)

For the record I dislike Carl's approach and method of posting and I don't agree with his assessment of the sl2000 no matter what form it takes or how he goes on about only replacing on channel at a time, etc.,etc.

I will say over the past couple of weeks with all his non-sense I'm leaning towards not giving him the benefit of doubt and taking TroyD's and F1's POV on the matter. They seem to have hit the nail on the head a long time ago.

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited April 2008
    Options

You like him because others don't:confused:
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • rskarvan
    edited April 2008
    Options
    You like him because others don't:confused:

Whenever the group (inner circle) gathers together to bash someone.... those that participate in the bashing look like weak, spine-less cowards to me. Therefore, I like the bashed and dislike those that participate in the bashing.

Hope that clears up your confusion!:D
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,808
    edited April 2008
    Options
    Step back Jack, it's a Rat attack! :rolleyes:
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,348
    edited April 2008
    Options
    I can tell who the last two people were to get picked for dodgeball. It's obvious that is has had some serious long term psychological consequences.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • rskarvan
    edited April 2008
    Options
    Case & Point.^^^^
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,348
    edited April 2008
    Options
    Case & Point.^^^^
    You understand? Good, now see a psychiatrist and get over it.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • F1nut
    edited April 2008
    Options
    It's, "case in point"......geesh!

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited April 2008
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    I can tell who the last two people were to get picked for dodgeball. It's obvious that is has had some serious long term psychological consequences.

I bet they both played left out on the baseball team too....

Then again, I bet Ron didn't play baseball...or dodgeball for that matter. He was too busy blowing trumpets in the closet.
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited April 2008
    Options
    Dumb question,is the impedance the only difference between the RDO194,and 198 ?
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • rskarvan
    edited April 2008
    Options
    GV#27 wrote: »
    Dumb question,is the impedance the only difference between the RDO194,and 198 ?

Simple answer... NO. There are other differences.
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited April 2008
    Options
    Whenever the group (inner circle) gathers together to bash someone.... those that participate in the bashing look like weak, spine-less cowards to me. Therefore, I like the bashed and dislike those that participate in the bashing.

Well,,FWIW,, the "inner circle" have given me a lotta' help,,steered me away from pifalls, and can be credited with moving/helping me/my system to an entire higher level. Long live the inner circle,,Viva la inner circle',,, you folks know who you are. Thanks ;):)

George

Did'nt this start out as a tweeter thread?
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited April 2008
    Options

Actually Ron, I think that people can and do come to thier own conclusions and the conspiracies that you allege just don't exist. Just because a majority comes to a similar conclusion doesn't mean there is collusion.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • candyliquor35m
    edited April 2008
    Options

Ron,

Thanks for the support. That's all I'm going to say right now since this thread is about rd0198's.

cornhulio :D
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,082
    edited April 2008
    Options
    Ron,

Thanks for the support. That's all I'm going to say right now since this thread is about rd0198's.

cornhulio :D

You were the one worried about thread crapping.................why not send Ron a PM? Either one of you could have handled this lovefest via PM instead of publicly in someone else's thread.

Somehow you think it's funny to continue off topic conversation and it's alright as long as you add your disclaimer.

BTW; your sig is incorrect; you can't have stock speakers that are altered. They're no longer stock when you add your modification to the tweeter(s).

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • candyliquor35m
    edited April 2008
    Options
    heiney9 wrote: »
    You

No comment. You win again. You got the last word in again.

Have a nice "happy" night ;)

I know I am :p

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showpost.php?p=842069&postcount=30
  • F1nut
    edited April 2008
    Options
    I know I am

Playing catcher again, eh!?!

President of Club Polk

• candyliquor35m
    edited April 2008
    Options
  • F1nut
    edited April 2008
    Options
    STFU.

Now, I have the last word.

President of Club Polk

• rskarvan
    edited April 2008
    Options
    You are welcome candyliquor.
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited April 2008
    Options
    Ron, give us a break, we know the truth.

Sorry to the original poster for the further derailment.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited April 2008
    Options
    Now an apology? This thread was off the rails a LONG time ago.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited April 2008
    Options
    You know what...it's not worth it. I'd just like to note that I did NOT start this fracas.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • rskarvan
    edited April 2008
    Options
    Removed because TroyD is a post-deleting fracas-starter.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    edited April 2008
    Options
    There go the wheels! WHEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Dude, the Scott Trigg horse is dead and now, the white horse you rode in on you effectively beat to beyond death too. Let it go. Find some place else to while away your hours if need be. Club Polk is obviously not for you anymore. Accept it and move on. You had redeeming values at one point but you've stomped them like daisies. It's just gotten to the point that it's sad now. Seriously.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited April 2008
    Options
    No comment.

Well, you keep commenting when you have no comment. How weird is that.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman