Make your sand amp sound like tubes...

RuSsMaN
RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
edited February 2003 in Electronics
"We are not able to provide an accurate description why the "Tube-o-lator" stuff actually works"

Dry this one out and fertilize the lawn.

http://www.altmann.haan.de/tubeolator/

Cheers,
Russ
Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
Post edited by RuSsMaN on

Comments

• mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,056
    edited February 2003
    "where does he get those wonderful links"..............?
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • phuz
    phuz Posts: 2,372
    edited February 2003
    I'll admit it. I have introduced the Russman to the wonderful world of my nutty Texas friends. :)
  • burdette
    burdette Posts: 1,194
    edited February 2003
    If you order some Tube-o-lator, go ahead and order a large supply of dehydrated water (just add water). The same company sells batteries, but batteries aren't included, so you'll have to buy them again.
  • organ
    organ Posts: 4,969
    edited February 2003
    Now there's something very interesting. I may buy some when I get my seperates. Anybody know if you have to re-apply this stuff after a while? or do you just apply once?

Russman, do you have anymore interesting audio stuff to share with us?
  • dthomps
    dthomps Posts: 352
    edited February 2003
    Wow! I wonder if the stuff actually works? :rolleyes: Man oh man I would like to talk to the bloke who smothered his Mcintosh gear with this crap. I wonder how many people have actually bought this stuff? You have to admit, they are pretty generous.
    To make a long story short: We have decided to disclose our formerly secret weapon, the Altmann "Tube-o-lator" lacquer to the audiophile community and the hifi-industry. What we have uncovered is far too valuable, to be restricted to our own audio products only.
    and have a hellava FAQ section too:
    "Is this a joke?" The answer is "No" and "Is this for real?" The answer is "Yes"
    haha thanks for the laugh.
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited February 2003
    :lol: PT Barnum would love "Tube-o-lator"... :lol:
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • phoneisbusy
    phoneisbusy Posts: 867
    edited February 2003
    Originally posted by burdette
    If you order some Tube-o-lator, go ahead and order a large supply of dehydrated water (just add water). The same company sells batteries, but batteries aren't included, so you'll have to buy them again.

They do have a good marketing campaingn though! :D
    Time is the best teacher. Unfortunately it kills all its students.