Comments

• SolidSqual
    SolidSqual Posts: 5,218
    edited October 2007
    Options
    Trey . . .
    Here's the bottom line. I'm drunk.

. . . wait that's not my point.

The point is thank you. I think my Khartgo finally charged all up. I just finished listening to Tool Aenima as well as Jimi Hendrix Electric Ladyland. I can't believe how musical this amp is! The music is absolutely enthralling! I felt consumed and surrounded by a wall of sound! AND . . . for the first time ever, I couldn't even tell I had speakers in the room. It was just a wall of sound. Thanks for the amp. Odyssey is my new friend.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,092
    edited October 2007
    Options
    Just think how good their Preamp is...

Glad you are enjoying it

But honestly, the Candela will take you to a whole new level...
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • Early B.
    Early B. Posts: 7,900
    edited October 2007
    Options
    SolidSqual wrote: »
    Trey . . .
    The point is thank you. I think my Khartgo finally charged all up. I just finished listening to Tool Aenima as well as Jimi Hendrix Electric Ladyland. I can't believe how musical this amp is! The music is absolutely enthralling! I felt consumed and surrounded by a wall of sound! AND . . . for the first time ever, I couldn't even tell I had speakers in the room. It was just a wall of sound. Thanks for the amp. Odyssey is my new friend.

That's great. I knew you'd love it. Congrats and keep on jammin'!
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."