What does Polk filtered mean?

2»

Comments

• TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited January 2003
    I don't even know where to start. Obviously this dude has an axe to grind, he doesn't want to be helped so I wouldn't bother trying.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    MxStYlEpOlKmAn Posts: 2,116
    edited January 2003
    THE NEXT EFFIN POST I SEE IN BLUE AND RED IM GONNA GO SHOOT MYSELF WITH f1's tranquilzer darts to end this junk, if u wanna be creative - go to off topic, u want people to take ur post serious, then post like ur serious! Also dude, people here know what their talking about, its pretty much no use to go against their knowlage. Polk IMO - makes a high quality speaker for the cash!
    I am just scanning ur posts, i cant stand the colors, its annoying! But from the looks of it, u accept the suggestion, reject it, then ask for another one - take one, try it. If u dont like it, ask again, try something different. But this is my 2 cents, what do u care...post away, just listen to these old guys, they know what their talking about

PS: STOP POSTING IN COLORS! it makes me sleepy *-_-*ZzZzZzZ
    Damn you all, damn you all to hell.......
    I promised myself
    No more speakers. None. Nada. And then you posted this!!!!
    Damn you all! - ATC
  • MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    edited January 2003
    Originally posted by Sumflow
    [/COLOR]Just because they do it does not make it right.

The Polk website says
    maybe those big electronics companies are just not paying any attention to the speaker business.

In the case of the PWS303 there is no amended pull out. The products were shipped by Mr Polk and his agents as defective. There is no explaniation on the web site. A person with less persistence than me could take over a week getting an answer off of this users forum.

You still have not shown that there is anyway consumers can tell if the hardware part of the product contains omissions and defects.

Do you still have your Enron shares?

I had to say this, people take post on here serious, when a serious person is posting. If i started posting in red and blue, el id ignore my own post! IF u want an answer, take a suggestion and move on, try it - if u dont like it, come back!
    I promised myself
    Damn you all! - ATC
  • TonyPTX
    TonyPTX Posts: 545
    edited January 2003
    The words FLAME BAIT come to mine when I go back and read the original topic of this post. Now I regret wasting the time helping this guy!!!
    Damn....8 lines...I've gotta put my sig on a diet now....
  • MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    edited January 2003
    Originally posted by Sumflow
    What does ____ filtered mean? - MX - Its your air conditioning, go check it!

The
    ____ subwoofer outlet port label suggests that you to put the Amp outlet wires into it.

What exactly is the purpose of
    ____ labels on Subwoofers anyway? - MX - So you can read wtf they are!

To be consistent with
    ____ labeling we would need to put a filtered line into a ____ filtered port. Or an unfiltered line into a ____ unfiltered port.

Does
    Sumflow really want us to put the Amp’s filtered cable into the Subwoofers filtered labeled port? - MX - did they say to?

Does it mean the port is filtered so that you have to put an unfiltered signal into it? - MX - Well why would u put a dusty thing in ur vent? call the ac repairman!

Or does it mean it is unfiltered so you have to put a filtered source into it? I dunno, ask your AC repairman!

Everything in red, must be ignored!
    I promised myself
    Damn you all! - ATC
  • phuz
    phuz Posts: 2,372
    edited January 2003
    Originally posted by TonyPTX
    The words FLAME BAIT come to mine when I go back and read the original topic of this post. Now I regret wasting the time helping this guy!!!

I'll second that. heh

/ignore Sumflow

If this message board were only as easy as IRC! Hmph.
  • MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    edited January 2003
    Quote: If you gonna ask questions, and you already know the answer...why ask? :UnQuote
    I promised myself
    Damn you all! - ATC