Georgia Polkfest 07 Official Thread

Comments

• BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited March 2007
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA my friggin cheapy logitech mouse did a screen flip and I couldn't edit it quickly you dog!!!!

HAHA, Happens to all of us, including me, too bad no ones ever caught me. :D

Anywho, back on track, can't wait till October to go down there......you guys will know it's me right away....I'll have the T-shirt on with the Bose logo on the front and Monster Cable logo on the back. :cool:

EDIT: You should keep an eye on the deal of the day thread for freebie mice....then accidents won't happen. :D
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,968
    edited March 2007
    Im going to bring dual Larger subs :);)
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited March 2007
    hey RT1....just wanted to clear it with you first, would it be OK if one of my good friends tagged along with me? I think we're gonna make it a side trip to visit one of friends who moved to GA for college and decided to get married and not come back.....

If not, no problem.....rather ask first then show up with a guest :D
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited March 2007
    Well, I am certainly not going to throw anybody's guest out, most often they are significant others, wives, girlfriends and so on. Why not have him register so he can be a true Polkie?

RT1
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited March 2007
    Bingo!
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,650
    edited March 2007
    So is the garage area going to be setup as the Georgia Consortium's swap meet area.

engtaz
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • reeltrouble1
    edited March 2007
    Gear for swapping or sale is welcome. We will have a table for items.

RT1
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    edited May 2007
    Just a reminder, coming up fast.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited May 2007
    5 months?
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,968
    edited May 2007
    You can never be to hyped about PF! haha
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • reeltrouble1
    edited May 2007
    The Post fell off the board, F1 posted to bring it back up, yep only 5 months, seems like its around the corner to me, relax, five months, still time.........soooooo much yet to do though.

Guys we have a great event coming up in Chicago, I want to let this one rest a bit, I will get the logistic's thread up, afterwards, but any of the hotels off I-95, exit 38 are fine, the Comfort Inn and Days Inn, off of exit 36 are fine, for the budget minded the motel 6 and super 8 off exit 36 are OK, everything is close by home and the usual sundries you freaks need.

RT1
  • RuSsMaN
    edited May 2007
    Ted, when you browse the forum sections, the default view shows only posts updated in the last 30 days, just fyi. ;)
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • reeltrouble1
    edited May 2007
    yes, much to my embarresment.......................so I am newb...........

at least George tell me I am.

RT1
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    edited May 2007
    "Sticky" so you don't have to use your brain again :D
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited May 2007
    Back when this event was first posted I attempted to check airfares and hotels and someone recommeded that I wait till the event is close timewise. When is the best time i.e. how far out, to get the best deals on airfare, rental cars, hotels? It's been many years since I did a lot of traveling and actually my secretary did the arrangements so I am definitely travel itinerary challenged!
  • RuSsMaN
    edited May 2007
    I'd start looking now, don't let it get 4-6 weeks out and not have plans made. I waited until 2-3 weeks out for SC Polkfest and had to spend $700 something in airfare, vs $300 something just a week earlier.
  • hearingimpared
    edited May 2007
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,350
    edited May 2007
    The Post fell off the board.....

RT1

Hey, you get back to work on that room, or supervising those who are. :D
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • hearingimpared
    edited May 2007
    SCompRacer wrote: »
    Hey, you get back to work on that room, or supervising those who are. :D

Hey you post ****, don't you know you are not allowed to post unless you have more than two thoughts in a post?
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,350
    edited May 2007
    Hey you post ****, don't you know you are not allowed to post unless you have more than two thoughts in a post?

My thoughts are always fragmented due to the amount of things on my mind so anything I say meets the minimum.;)
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • hearingimpared
    edited May 2007
    Watch it!!! The Polk vice squad is watching and they're arresting suspected post whores.:D :eek:
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    edited May 2007
    Great! Just what we needed, a couple of whores at Polkfest!:eek:
    Carl

• hearingimpared
    edited May 2007
    schwarcw wrote: »
    Great! Just what we needed, a couple of whores at Polkfest!:eek:

Yuck I just got a mental image!!!
  • engtaz
    edited May 2007

It that calling the kettle black. LOL:D :D :rolleyes: ;)
    engtaz

• hearingimpared
    edited May 2007
    engtaz wrote: »
    It that calling the kettle black. LOL:D :D :rolleyes: ;)

Purple!
  • engtaz
    edited May 2007
    I was hoping to come up to the get together but my wife and daughter Bdays are that weekend and I think I would be in big trouble if I took off.
    engtaz

• reeltrouble1
    edited May 2007
    Ok guys, I have put the Logistics Thread up. Should you need other info and you will like exactly where it is, please use the e-mail link through the club. I will get you the vital contact stats.

Brunswick is a tourist haven and along with all the training for the Law Enforcement Base that agents, officers and cadets attend the Hotels can get filled up, you will always be able to find something, but not necessarily a choice hotel so I would start making my reservation soon if at all possible.

RT1
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited May 2007
    I didn't see Ted's Couch & Breakfast :confused:

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• reeltrouble1
    edited May 2007
    No, but we do have Wee Willie's Weenie Wagon, a fine establishment you would certainly enjoy.

RT1
  • hearingimpared
    edited May 2007
    No, but we do have Wee Willie's Weenie Wagon, a fine establishment you would certainly enjoy.

RT1

That sounds like the name of a male brothal?