Georgia Polkfest 07 Official Thread

Comments

• ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,500
    edited March 2007
    just by taking the infamous Jesse Vampire pic, Trey's contributions to last year's fest can not be called into question :D
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited March 2007
    Ok Ok just ribbing the kid now young adult. ;)

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited March 2007
    OK...I got 10 posts now. Can I come? I mean hell fire I live in the freakin' state!! BTW...should I be traveling there I can give rides to anybody willing to brave the drive with me. My last ticket was only for 104 in a 70. I've learned to slow down a little...I never break 100 now.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited March 2007
    OK...I got 10 posts now. Can I come? I mean hell fire I live in the freakin' state!! BTW...should I be traveling there I can give rides to anybody willing to brave the drive with me. My last ticket was only for 104 in a 70. I've learned to slow down a little...I never break 100 now.

I'll ride :)
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited March 2007
    I'll watch!:eek: :p
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited March 2007

Great, another potential organ donor.

Super.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,966
    edited March 2007
    To funny.

Thanks Troy.

Im looking forwards to the gathering.

I think I just like the road trips.
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • Systems
    edited March 2007
    I'll watch!:eek: :p

Chicken Chit!!!...LOL
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • hearingimpared
    edited March 2007
    Chicken Chit!!!...LOL

I cook innerds WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa!!!!!
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited March 2007
    I cook innerds WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa!!!!!

Joe some of us might need his liver as a replacement by the end of the weekend.:eek: :D
  • Systems
    edited March 2007
    LMAO...if you need a pickled Liver....here I am to the highest bidder!!! I need more equipment.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • hearingimpared
    edited March 2007
    LMAO...if you need a pickled Liver....here I am to the highest bidder!!! I need more equipment.

I'm putting in my order for a right ear drum as well as the right anvil, stirrup, and hammer bones.
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited March 2007
    OK, just got back from a week of high fooluting govt stuff so have not been around.

For the record as I see we have several new members questioning.

All Polkies are welcome. If you are under 21 this means no, none, nada, alcohol. Dont even think about other "substances" to use a kind word, my employer has zero tolerance for RT1 breaking laws, especially on his property, so please don't put me in a bad position with the local PD.

If you do imbibe a little to much designated drivers will be here to take you to your hotel, or I will toss you in a corner with a pillow to sleep it off. Just dont drive.

Ok, enough rules.

We are coming up on six months, mark your calenders and come and make some great friends, its really what seperates this club from other internet forums, of course the way the factory gets behind us sure does not hurt.

RT1
  • hearingimpared
    edited March 2007
    OK, just got back from a week of high fooluting govt stuff so have not been around.

All Polkies are welcome. If you are under 21 this means no, none, nada, alcohol. Dont even think about other "substances" to use a kind word, my employer has zero tolerance for RT1 breaking laws, especially on his property, so please don't put me in a bad position with the local PD.

If you do imbibe a little to much designated drivers will be here to take you to your hotel, or I will toss you in a corner with a pillow to sleep it off. Just dont drive.

Ok, enough rules.

We are coming up on six months, mark your calenders and come and make some great friends, its really what seperates this club from other internet forums, of course the way the factory gets behind us sure does not hurt.

RT1

I volunteer, drunk driver duty. . . HA HA that didn't come out right. . . I'll be the designated driver if people need to get back to their hotels if they had a few too many.
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited March 2007
    I volunteer, drunk driver duty. . . HA HA that didn't come out right. . . I'll be the designated driver if people need to get back to their hotels if they had a few too many.

You the man Joe.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited March 2007

Ok, enough rules.

RT1

How many under 21 people are actually on this forum?

FYI, It's confirmed I sleep well on kitchen tables, garage floors, boiler room carpets, folding tables, bureau's, and other random places.
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited March 2007
    Well, actually, not many members are under 21, in reality, we are bunch of good looking, waaaaaaa, older types. Not trying to make a mountain of a little thing.

RT1
  • BaggedLancer
    edited March 2007
    Well, actually, not many members are under 21, in reality, we are bunch of good looking, waaaaaaa, older types. Not trying to make a mountain of a little thing.

RT1

Nah I wasn't trying to make a mountain, just more curious how many younger members there are.......I thought I was one of the youngest at 21. I know AB is a bit younger but I thought that was it.......the rest are all you old timers.....err aged folk......errr aren't Polkie's like fine wine....they get better with age? :p:o
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,966
    edited March 2007
    Im 18! For the last 3 months! Im the youngest on the forum currently.
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited March 2007
    Snort...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!:D :D:D You want to try adding your other foot in there Mark????:D :D:D:D:D:D:D
    Nah I wasn't trying to make a mountain, just more curious how many younger members there are.......I thought I was one of the youngest at 21. I know AB is a bit younger but I thought that was it.......the rest are all you old timers.....err aged folk......errr aren't Polkie's like fine wine....they get better with age? :p:o
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited March 2007
    I may be slow coming out of the gate but I'm hell to beat coming down the stretch.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • hearingimpared
    edited March 2007
    TroyD wrote:
    I may be slow coming out of the gate but I'm hell to beat coming down the stretch.

BDT

Troy your PM box is full!
  • BaggedLancer
    edited March 2007
    cfrizz wrote:
    Snort...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!:D :D:D You want to try adding your other foot in there Mark????:D :D:D:D:D:D:D

Sorry I am not very good with being gentle about touchy subjects.....:p
  • hearingimpared
    edited March 2007
    Mark I can't wait to meet you face to face.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited March 2007
    Mark I can't wait to meet you face to face.

Who say's im gonna let you see my face....maybe I'll wear a mask the whole time. :D
  • hearingimpared
    edited March 2007
    Who say's im gonna let you see my face....maybe I'll wear a mask the whole time. :D

Or you could do us all a favor, shave your butt and walk on your hands backwards the whole time!:eek: :D:p
  • BaggedLancer
    edited March 2007
    Or you could do us all a favor, shave your butt and walk on your hands backwards the whole time!:eek: :D:p

Sorry, can't risk leaving my **** exposed for too long around some of you people........*cough*

;)

And on a side note....why would you want me to shave it??!?! You aren't into **** hair??:confused:
  • hearingimpared
    edited March 2007
    Sorry, can't risk leaving my **** exposed for too long around some of you people........*cough*

;)

And on a side note....why would you want me to shave it??!?! You aren't into **** hair??:confused:
    Big cheeks and beards don't go!!!:eek:
  • BaggedLancer
    edited March 2007
    Here is the message that has just been posted:
    Big cheeks and beards do go!!!:eek:

You edited your post immediately after!!!! I HAVE THE EMAIL! BUSTED!
  • hearingimpared
    edited March 2007
    You edited your post immediately after!!!! I HAVE THE EMAIL! BUSTED!
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA my friggin cheapy logitech mouse did a screen flip and I couldn't edit it quickly you dog!!!!