5 channel amp -$1300?

Options
MxStYlEpOlKmAn
MxStYlEpOlKmAn Posts: 2,116
edited December 2002 in Electronics
Me again...lol, newayz, I am wondering what ya'll think could compare to or beat the Outlaw Audio 5 channel amp that only cost 1300 bucks. If you don't know the specs, it is: 200 x 5 8 ohms, -.05 thd, 300 x 5 4 ohms, 20-20 hz. Do ya'll know any other amp that can match up to that or beat it for that price? I am really interesting in buying a seperate amp now, I need louder sound...lol. Like my Dad said "I need counceling." Well, I guess when you have nothing else you are willing to buy, it's an open option! lol! Anywayz, tell me what ya'll think! thank you in advance...

--Alright, now I like to know if you dudes can actually understand what I am saying now, I'm using periods, correct grammer, and even commas, and my sentences seperate! I think I deserve a medal....LOL!--
Damn you all, damn you all to hell.......
I promised myself
No more speakers. None. Nada. And then you posted this!!!!
Damn you all! - ATC
Post edited by MxStYlEpOlKmAn on

Comments

• MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    edited December 2002
    Options
    Welp, the thing about the M&K driver is, my Dad has volunarily said he would replace it as a christmas gift, which I am grateful for! That being said, if I do buy this amp, it will be after the summer is over when I have made all the money I can with my summer job building houses with my Dad...

anyways, The chances are, if I don't like the Outlaw I will send it back, considering I think they give you like a 30 day money back garuntee...

ohh yeah, thanks for the recodmendations, although I have no real way of demoing them...what stores carry them? Tweeter?
    I promised myself
    Damn you all! - ATC
  • MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    edited December 2002
    Options
    Thanks, I'll check into it...

Well, as soon as M&K contacts me, with where and if I need to ship the blown driver, and the cost. I will either order the driver, or ship the blown driver and let them replace it or whatever. But I am about 100% positive as soon as the new driver arrives, I will be able to use it...which will be cool! anywayz, thanks for all the help!
    -MX out-
    I promised myself
    Damn you all! - ATC
  • HBombToo
    HBombToo Posts: 5,256
    edited December 2002
    Options
    I have the 770 and think its great. I have really enjoyed all that power and for the cost you can't beat it. The specs on the Outlaw are excellent, very heavy box because of the heat syncs and 0 noise.

If you got the coin its worth the money.
    HBomb
    ***WAREMTAE***
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited December 2002
    Options
    sure, you can't demo it, but with the 30 day in home demo (with YOUR gear, in your room as opposed to an in store demo) I think that is a pretty decent deal.

Demo it, if you don't like it, return it. Simple

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • PETERNG
    PETERNG Posts: 918
    edited December 2002
    Options
    I've got a catalog from J&R music, there is a Marantz amp, 150w x 5, THX cetified for $999. You may want to check this one out.
  • Apex
    Apex Posts: 69
    edited December 2002
    Options
    I know that Tweeter carries Rotel. Im not sure about B&K. Sound Approach carries Parasound.

Yeah Tweeter carries B&K,awesome stuff IMO.
    My next Reciever is gonna be the B&K AVR 307.It has 7.1 plug and play @150x7 .09 THD, for $2,400 not too exspensive either.
    H/K AVR7000

"LSI25's bi-wired with 2.4s

Mirage OM c2 Center "LSiC soon"

FX300i rears "LSi15's soon for the rears".