5 channel amp -$1300?

MxStYlEpOlKmAn
MxStYlEpOlKmAn Posts: 2,116
edited December 2002 in Electronics
Me again...lol, newayz, I am wondering what ya'll think could compare to or beat the Outlaw Audio 5 channel amp that only cost 1300 bucks. If you don't know the specs, it is: 200 x 5 8 ohms, -.05 thd, 300 x 5 4 ohms, 20-20 hz. Do ya'll know any other amp that can match up to that or beat it for that price? I am really interesting in buying a seperate amp now, I need louder sound...lol. Like my Dad said "I need counceling." Well, I guess when you have nothing else you are willing to buy, it's an open option! lol! Anywayz, tell me what ya'll think! thank you in advance...

--Alright, now I like to know if you dudes can actually understand what I am saying now, I'm using periods, correct grammer, and even commas, and my sentences seperate! I think I deserve a medal....LOL!--
Damn you all, damn you all to hell.......
I promised myself
No more speakers. None. Nada. And then you posted this!!!!
Damn you all! - ATC
Post edited by MxStYlEpOlKmAn on

Comments

• MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    edited December 2002
    Welp, the thing about the M&K driver is, my Dad has volunarily said he would replace it as a christmas gift, which I am grateful for! That being said, if I do buy this amp, it will be after the summer is over when I have made all the money I can with my summer job building houses with my Dad...

anyways, The chances are, if I don't like the Outlaw I will send it back, considering I think they give you like a 30 day money back garuntee...

ohh yeah, thanks for the recodmendations, although I have no real way of demoing them...what stores carry them? Tweeter?
    I promised myself
    Damn you all! - ATC
  • MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    edited December 2002
    Thanks, I'll check into it...

Well, as soon as M&K contacts me, with where and if I need to ship the blown driver, and the cost. I will either order the driver, or ship the blown driver and let them replace it or whatever. But I am about 100% positive as soon as the new driver arrives, I will be able to use it...which will be cool! anywayz, thanks for all the help!
    -MX out-
    I promised myself
    Damn you all! - ATC
  • HBombToo
    HBombToo Posts: 5,256
    edited December 2002
    I have the 770 and think its great. I have really enjoyed all that power and for the cost you can't beat it. The specs on the Outlaw are excellent, very heavy box because of the heat syncs and 0 noise.

If you got the coin its worth the money.
    HBomb
    ***WAREMTAE***
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited December 2002
    sure, you can't demo it, but with the 30 day in home demo (with YOUR gear, in your room as opposed to an in store demo) I think that is a pretty decent deal.

Demo it, if you don't like it, return it. Simple

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • PETERNG
    PETERNG Posts: 918
    edited December 2002
    I've got a catalog from J&R music, there is a Marantz amp, 150w x 5, THX cetified for $999. You may want to check this one out.
  • Apex
    Apex Posts: 69
    edited December 2002
    I know that Tweeter carries Rotel. Im not sure about B&K. Sound Approach carries Parasound.

Yeah Tweeter carries B&K,awesome stuff IMO.
    My next Reciever is gonna be the B&K AVR 307.It has 7.1 plug and play @150x7 .09 THD, for $2,400 not too exspensive either.
    H/K AVR7000

"LSI25's bi-wired with 2.4s

Mirage OM c2 Center "LSiC soon"

FX300i rears "LSi15's soon for the rears".