wallybama1wallybama1 Posts: 4
edited September 2002 in Troubleshooting
why will grill not stay on? two months old and falls off both speakers
Post edited by wallybama1 on

Comments

• KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,846
    edited September 2002
    Hello,
    Thanks for participating in the Forum. Your problem, with the Atrium 45 grille, is the first that has come to my attention. I had to remove eight pairs of grilles, for a project, and found that it required considerable effort. This isn't meant to side step the problem, you've raised, but rather explain that I don't have an answer since the problem has not come up before. However, if you'll telephone me at 1-800-377-7655 extension 891 or email me at [email protected] I'll be happy to send replacement grilles, at no charge.
    Regards, Ken Swauger
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.
  • mantismantis Posts: 15,405
    edited September 2002
    I have no experience with the new Polk outdoor speakers but I do have with other brands.

I have never seen this rare problem.I assume you removed the grills at one point?
    I wouldn't remove the new ones after you install them.They got a tuff job to do being outdoors.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • wallybama1wallybama1 Posts: 4
    edited September 2002
    i did not remove them--they were installed by a professional and they both keep falling off
  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,846
    edited September 2002
    Hello Wally,
    All of the replies I have sent, to your email messages, have been bounced back as "undeliverable". I have your address and only need the color of the speakers to send replacements.
    Regards, Ken Swauger
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.