RT7 review???

TroyD
TroyD Posts: 13,077
edited August 2002 in Speakers
Russ, you gonna give us the 411 on the RT7's? I'm particularly interested in your thoughts compared to the B&W's that you have....

BDT
I plan for the future. - F1Nut
Post edited by TroyD on

Comments

• joe logston
    joe logston Posts: 882
    edited August 2002
    i have the rt-7 and love them, they have a deep accurate soundstage, with all the instruments in the right place, they are real dyanamic with my aragon 4004 mark 2 amp and aragon 24k sp pre-amp with ips. the bottem end blends real well with the 2 psw-650 subs, which the 7 are on top with pedalstals. it would be hard to beat this combo as a two channel system. i have head a lot of different speakers in 20 yrs. i know what sounds good. and for the money i payed for rt-7 there will be hard to beat with the right amp, and software,cd-player. the only speaker i mite replace the rt-7 with is the lsi-9, the aragon amp gose to 400 watts at 4 ohms. the 9 are 4 ohm speakers. the amp 4004 = 400@ 4 ohms
    . rt-7 mains
    rt-20p surounds
    cs-400i front center
    cs-350 ls rear center
    2 energy take 5, efects
    2- psw-650 , subs
    1- 15" audiosource sub

lets all go to the next ces.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited August 2002
    It's on its way, patience my friend....
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,032
    edited August 2002
    Come on Russ,
    how about some cool pics of the shootout??that would be cool.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • tony27
    tony27 Posts: 49
    edited August 2002
    good polks RT7's
  • GZ
    GZ Posts: 343
    edited August 2002
    I, like alot of you guys, really enjoy the sound coming out of my RT7's. I've yet to hear anything in their price range that I like better. IMO they are the best sounding speaker Polk made at the time.