Carver and SDA

Options
TroyD
TroyD Posts: 13,077
edited August 2002 in Electronics
One of the things that George and I talked about this weekend was using Carver and SDA. It would appear from George's literature (he sold Carver products for a while, with that damn fine butt of his) that the Carver m1.5t IS fo' sho' a non-common ground amp (I knew that) but it is also the ONLY non-common ground amp. So if you are using anything other than the m1.5t with your SDA's, you should be good to go.

BDT
I plan for the future. - F1Nut
Post edited by TroyD on

Comments

• SDA SRS 1.2
    SDA SRS 1.2 Posts: 255
    edited August 2002
    Options
    I know that the 1.2's LOVE the Carver TFM-45! :D
    Main System: Polk SDA SRS 1.2 Speakers, Sunfire Signature 600~two Amp, Carver C-16 Preamp, Carver TX-11b Tuner, Marantz 6350Q TT, Philips CDR-775 Recorder, Teac V-707RX Cassette Deck, Signal Cable Double Run Speaker Cable

Upstairs Den: Marantz 2325 Receiver, Marantz 5220 Cassette Deck, Marantz HD-880 Speakers, Marantz 6370Q TT

Exercise (Kabuki speaker) Room: Kenwood KR-9600 Receiver, Pioneer CS-99a Speakers, Sansui SP-X9000 Speakers (not pretty, but LOUD! :) )
  • TroyD
    edited August 2002
    Options
    Barnwell, SC.....

would you kindly leave your address and time of day that one would most likely find the house vacant??

BDT
  • nascarmann
    nascarmann Posts: 1,464
    edited August 2002
    Options
    would you kindly leave your address and time of day that one would most likely find the house vacant??

BDT on the SDA hunt..... :lol: Lock your doors SDA SRS 1.2......
    Oh, the bottle has been to me, my closes friend, my worse enemy!
  • TroyD
    edited August 2002
    Options
    Damn skippy, he ain't far away.....I'm coming with a truck, dolly and a crowbar. Of course, I could always come to Tennessee

Sooner or later, I'll bag some SDA. Actually, I'll probably opt for the smaller ones, preferably CRS's........

BDT
  • nascarmann
    edited August 2002
    Options
    I could always come to Tennessee

I just asked momma to help me with the bear traps this afternoon..... Them thangs sure will stop a SDA theif...:D
  • SDA SRS 1.2
    SDA SRS 1.2 Posts: 255
    edited August 2002
    Options
    "I just asked momma to help me with the bear traps this afternoon..... Them thangs sure will stop a SDA theif..."

Good One!!
    :lol:
    Main System: Polk SDA SRS 1.2 Speakers, Sunfire Signature 600~two Amp, Carver C-16 Preamp, Carver TX-11b Tuner, Marantz 6350Q TT, Philips CDR-775 Recorder, Teac V-707RX Cassette Deck, Signal Cable Double Run Speaker Cable

Upstairs Den: Marantz 2325 Receiver, Marantz 5220 Cassette Deck, Marantz HD-880 Speakers, Marantz 6370Q TT

Exercise (Kabuki speaker) Room: Kenwood KR-9600 Receiver, Pioneer CS-99a Speakers, Sansui SP-X9000 Speakers (not pretty, but LOUD! :) )
  • gidrah
    gidrah Posts: 3,049
    edited August 2002
    Options
    How is George? Were you able to convince him to come back?

I'll gnaw off my ankle for some of your stuff Nascarman.
    Make it Funky! :)
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited August 2002
    Options
    Gnaw off your ankle? Mark must have cooked up a fresh batch of Meth this mornin'.....
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • gidrah
    gidrah Posts: 3,049
    edited August 2002
    Options
    Ya Bas man!
    Make it Funky! :)
  • TroyD
    edited August 2002
    Options
    George is good......I wouldn't look for him to be hanging around the forum a great deal though. Once in a while, if we are very lucky.

BDT
  • nascarmann
    edited August 2002
    Options
    I'll gnaw off my ankle for some of your stuff Nascarman.

Funny stuff...:lol: