Carver and SDA

TroyD
TroyD Posts: 13,077
edited August 2002 in Electronics
One of the things that George and I talked about this weekend was using Carver and SDA. It would appear from George's literature (he sold Carver products for a while, with that damn fine butt of his) that the Carver m1.5t IS fo' sho' a non-common ground amp (I knew that) but it is also the ONLY non-common ground amp. So if you are using anything other than the m1.5t with your SDA's, you should be good to go.

BDT
I plan for the future. - F1Nut
Post edited by TroyD on

Comments

• SDA SRS 1.2
    SDA SRS 1.2 Posts: 255
    edited August 2002
    I know that the 1.2's LOVE the Carver TFM-45! :D
    Main System: Polk SDA SRS 1.2 Speakers, Sunfire Signature 600~two Amp, Carver C-16 Preamp, Carver TX-11b Tuner, Marantz 6350Q TT, Philips CDR-775 Recorder, Teac V-707RX Cassette Deck, Signal Cable Double Run Speaker Cable

Upstairs Den: Marantz 2325 Receiver, Marantz 5220 Cassette Deck, Marantz HD-880 Speakers, Marantz 6370Q TT

Exercise (Kabuki speaker) Room: Kenwood KR-9600 Receiver, Pioneer CS-99a Speakers, Sansui SP-X9000 Speakers (not pretty, but LOUD! :) )
  • TroyD
    edited August 2002
    Barnwell, SC.....

would you kindly leave your address and time of day that one would most likely find the house vacant??

BDT
  • nascarmann
    nascarmann Posts: 1,464
    edited August 2002
    would you kindly leave your address and time of day that one would most likely find the house vacant??

BDT on the SDA hunt..... :lol: Lock your doors SDA SRS 1.2......
    Oh, the bottle has been to me, my closes friend, my worse enemy!
  • TroyD
    edited August 2002
    Damn skippy, he ain't far away.....I'm coming with a truck, dolly and a crowbar. Of course, I could always come to Tennessee

Sooner or later, I'll bag some SDA. Actually, I'll probably opt for the smaller ones, preferably CRS's........

BDT
  • nascarmann
    edited August 2002
    I could always come to Tennessee

I just asked momma to help me with the bear traps this afternoon..... Them thangs sure will stop a SDA theif...:D
  • SDA SRS 1.2
    SDA SRS 1.2 Posts: 255
    edited August 2002
    "I just asked momma to help me with the bear traps this afternoon..... Them thangs sure will stop a SDA theif..."

Good One!!
    :lol:
    Main System: Polk SDA SRS 1.2 Speakers, Sunfire Signature 600~two Amp, Carver C-16 Preamp, Carver TX-11b Tuner, Marantz 6350Q TT, Philips CDR-775 Recorder, Teac V-707RX Cassette Deck, Signal Cable Double Run Speaker Cable

Upstairs Den: Marantz 2325 Receiver, Marantz 5220 Cassette Deck, Marantz HD-880 Speakers, Marantz 6370Q TT

Exercise (Kabuki speaker) Room: Kenwood KR-9600 Receiver, Pioneer CS-99a Speakers, Sansui SP-X9000 Speakers (not pretty, but LOUD! :) )
  • gidrah
    gidrah Posts: 3,049
    edited August 2002
    How is George? Were you able to convince him to come back?

I'll gnaw off my ankle for some of your stuff Nascarman.
    Make it Funky! :)
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited August 2002
    Gnaw off your ankle? Mark must have cooked up a fresh batch of Meth this mornin'.....
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • gidrah
    gidrah Posts: 3,049
    edited August 2002
    Ya Bas man!
    Make it Funky! :)
  • TroyD
    edited August 2002
    George is good......I wouldn't look for him to be hanging around the forum a great deal though. Once in a while, if we are very lucky.

BDT
  • nascarmann
    edited August 2002
    I'll gnaw off my ankle for some of your stuff Nascarman.

Funny stuff...:lol: