anybody try these...

2»

Comments

• wangotango68
    wangotango68 Posts: 1,056
    edited August 2002
    you know russ if i ever want to draw you out from under your rock all i have to do i post something. kinda like "russ on demand"

scott:lol:
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited August 2002
    Look Scott, since you can't seem to take a hint, let me lay it out for you.

You made a deal to sell an amp to someone who paid you in good faith. Then for whatever reason you said you were going to pay him back in installments because you were broke. In the meantime you did manage to scrape up 375 for this pair of monitor 12's. And you wonder why we think you are a low life?

Please, do us a favor and just go away.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • joe6pak
    joe6pak Posts: 267
    edited August 2002
    Well, over on the Klipsch forum, there was a question concerning the Polk forum.

A guy posted this response. "most of the guys are cool but there is a handful of smart asses who think they know everything about audio and everything else i hope this forum is not that way." Scott.

His member name is heavymetal, and he was from Ft. Wayne Ind. Do you suppose he is going over to the Klipsch forum to make friends and maybe "borrow" some money?

Equal time will be allowed for the "handful of smart asses" to make their rebutal.

joe
  • nascarmann
    nascarmann Posts: 1,464
    edited August 2002
    Do you suppose he is going over to the Klipsch forum to make friends and maybe "borrow" some money?

I hope they keep him over there........:rolleyes:
    Oh, the bottle has been to me, my closes friend, my worse enemy!
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited August 2002
    How is he signing his name? If need be, I, among others will be happy to spread the word about his less-than-honest dealings to the Klipsch members....
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • nascarmann
    edited August 2002
    His member name is heavymetal
  • LiquidSound
    LiquidSound Posts: 1,261
    edited August 2002
    1917 woodhaven dr.
    ft wayne ind.
    What..no phone number?

Someone should check that out and quickcrete any drains he has outside.
    Two Channel Main
    Receiver - VSX-54TX
    Mains - Csi40's
    Sub - Spiked Velodyne Cht-8 On Spiked Landscaping Stones

"If you could put speakers in a needle, I'd never see him again..." - My Girlfriend
  • TroyD
    edited August 2002
    might not be a bad idea Russ-o-matic, it is a pretty good bunch of dudes over there, I'd hate to see them get screwed as well.

BDT
  • wangotango68
    edited August 2002
    go ahead and show up and ill put some buck shot in ya ****.
    just give me a reason, thats all i ask. oh and bash me all you want on the klipsch forum. its neat that i have a fan club that
    will follow me around from one forum to another. i feel like
    im in the greatful dead!

scott:p
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,032
    edited August 2002
    Scott,
    whats the deal man,
    can you fill me in on all this madness?Your getting it pretty good in here and for reasons I'm not clear on.I heard about the amp thing..is it true or not?

It sucks to want to come in here and post around, just as quick get your face kicked in....So Clear the air and put a stop to this would yeah?

Dan
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited August 2002
    Originally posted by wangotango68
    go ahead and show up and ill put some buck shot in ya ****.

Scott, did you just make a threat on a public forum?
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • wangotango68
    edited August 2002
    take it anyway you like.

scott:cool:
  • TroyD
    edited August 2002
    HMMMMMMMMM.....Scott doesn't seem to deny anything here.

BDT
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited August 2002
    Originally posted by wangotango68
    send me your addy again chuck.

scott:cool:

Scott,
    I just sent you my address via e-mail. Let me know if you don't get it.
    Thanks,
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,621
    edited August 2002
    Just forwarded the following to the moderator:

"Scott should be banned from this forum....Either by his log in ID or his IP address, he's clearly not out to do any sort of good and causes problems every time he surfaces. Probably him running at the mouth with the buckshot comment, but regardless of this, I wouldn't think that you want him around knowing his history of fraudulent interractions with people. Thanks."

I think that we all know how much of a piece of **** he is....no need to rehash this. True sucks if there is money out there that won't ever be seen again, but if that's the payment that it took to get him banned, i'm almost willing to put up some money myself.

Good luck, if any, getting your stuff/money back. Regardless of him paying people back, I can't see that his input would be truly valuable to anyone that knows his true self.
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • nascarmann
    edited August 2002
    I'm with ya.....
  • Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited August 2002
    SHEESH.

This one's gettin shut down, too.

Here's the deal: Neither me nor Justin want to play babysitter, and so we have to ask the troublemakers to go home now.

Scott, obviously some folks here feel that you've been dealing less than honestly with them. I've tried to talk to you about this offline, and see if I could help you make things right. Obviously that hasn't happened.

Now, I have to take some kind of action to keep the peace here on the polk forum.

Blocking you from participating is a waste of time, since you can always come back as another name and we'll always be chasing you around. That's stupid.

Instead, here's me asking you nicely to please don't post on this forum anymore. These kind of threads, and these kinds of problems, give me an ulcer you could fit a boot thru, and I'm tired of dealing with it.

Scott, please: Just move on.

Let this be the end, folks. If you have business to transact with Scott, do it offline. And if anyone feels the need to discuss this mess with me, please, do it offline as well.

Micah
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
This discussion has been closed.