t-line speakers

scott:cool:
Post edited by wangotango68 on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited August 2002
    This is almost comical now....
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • wangotango68
    wangotango68 Posts: 1,056
    edited August 2002
    boy mantis is right all you and your buddy do is **** with everybodys thread, why don't you look in the mirror to see
    something comical.

scott:p
  • jrausch
    jrausch Posts: 510
    edited August 2002
    Someone call a plumber, I think I'm gonna puke!! :o
    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    edited August 2002
    Scott,

What do you expect after all the shady deals you got yourself into. When I first joined the forum you were one of the guys that welcomed me and I appreicated that, but you have not been honest, so now you want to come back and act like nothing happened?!? If I were you, the first thing I would do if I wanted to try and regain the trust and respect of everyone here is to apologize. Trust and respect have to be earned and that takes time, but no relationship on any level will go anywhere without them. You sir, have alot of earning to do.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited August 2002
    Excellent post F1nut.....

Our boy wango here seems to think it's PERFECTLY acceptable to screw other forum members and keep on going like nothing ever happened. I can't buy that one, I'm sorry.

I'll try and refrain from posting anything regarding Scott, but I for one don't think he is welcome here.

Troy
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • phuz
    phuz Posts: 2,372
    edited August 2002
    Scott,

We all can forgive and understand things as they are presented. Let me be the first to try and explain things without being harsh.

You are more than welcome around here. Your input and presence have been valuable in the past, but there is definately an explanation/apology in order before people will accept you as a member again. If you cease to man up and explain and/or apologize sincerely and honestly, you may never be a welcomed member of this community again... and that would be a sad thing. I'm not saying that a few words will help you regain all respect or trust, but it will keep you from getting slammed every time you post or try and interact with this community. It's not hard to do and you may not ever be welcome around here again unless you make an effort.

I hope to see something soon so that we can all move on together.
  • nascarmann
    nascarmann Posts: 1,464
    edited August 2002
    Bull ****! I know he owes madmax an SDA cable and $100.00.....First take care of that......then take care of anyone else he owes.................................THEN apologize:rolleyes:
    Oh, the bottle has been to me, my closes friend, my worse enemy!
  • phuz
    edited August 2002
    Originally posted by nascarmann
    Bull ****! I know he owes madmax an SDA cable and $100.00.....First take care of that......then take care of anyone else he owes.................................THEN apologize:rolleyes:

DOH! Forgot about that. He's right... man up. :)
  • F1nut
    edited August 2002
    As usual, nascarmann has things in order!

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• wangotango68
    edited August 2002
    fyi fatcarman chuck is the only person i owe a cable and cash too.
    that is between me and him.

cheers

scott
  • phuz
    edited August 2002
    FYI reverting back to kindergarten and calling people names isn't going to help things!
  • F1nut
    edited August 2002
    You're not earning (learning) yet!!!

President of Club Polk

• TroyD
    edited August 2002
    So, flason has his amp???

Flason, man UP! how you like the Carver?

BDT
  • nascarmann
    edited August 2002
    fyi fatcarman chuck is the only person i owe a cable and cash too.

Sorry dude.........
    We should look the other way as you come along and "post for sale" your BRAND new ****!!!!!................... PAY CHUCK you half **** ****?? Don't get me started on **** like you from eBay! This is not

eBay
  • nascarmann
    edited August 2002
    Oh yah.......that they kicked your **** off......
  • wangotango68
    edited August 2002
    they kicked me off ebay, thats news to me, hell i mad a purchase from there last month. so get your facts straight fatman.

scott:p
  • nascarmann
    edited August 2002
  • nascarmann
    edited August 2002
    so get your facts straight fatman.
    :lol: Oh....that's mean from a thief........fatmann.....:rolleyes:
  • F1nut
    edited August 2002
    Yep, I checked on eBay and wangotango68 is (-1)!!!

President of Club Polk

• nascarmann
    edited August 2002
    Yep, I checked on eBay and wangotango68 is (-1)!!!
    And no longer a registered user..........WHAT'S UP WITH THAT WANGOSCREWEVERYONETANGO
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited August 2002
    Originally posted by wangotango68
    chuck is the only person i owe a cable and cash too.
    that is between me and him.

cheers

scott

In all fairness I did tell Scott not to worry about the cable and that he could finish our deal last if he was having problems. I don't know if he finished with everyone else yet or not.
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,032
    edited August 2002
    WWWWWOOOOOOWWWW,
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • wangotango68
    edited August 2002
    send me your addy again chuck.

scott:cool:
  • TroyD
    edited August 2002
    hmmmmm. so Scott, you are saying that you are wangotango68 here but not the one on ebay. VERY interesting.

Even MORE interesting is that while you were **** folks here on the forum you were continuing to buy **** on ebay. Sounds to me like you took an interest free loan from Flason under the ruse of selling him an amp you CLEARLY had no intentions of selling to buy a pair of monitor 12's.

Man, this just keeps getting better and better. Well worse actually. Clearly, this one has NO scruples whatsoever. Fellas, I wouldn't even bother trying to reason with him, obviously Scott has some issues that we are not even close to being prepared to deal with.

BDT
  • RuSsMaN
    edited August 2002
    The fact is, he fubared his 'old' ebay id, probably by not following through on his ends of the deal(s), and got a new one.

I noticed the closing bid date on that auction, was that during this whole 'hooplah'? If so, that is **** UP.....
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • nascarmann
    edited August 2002
    "Im just telling ya"
  • weavercr
    weavercr Posts: 289
    edited August 2002
    FLASON "I sent a check for $352 on April 17th to wangotango68, aka Scott Trigg, for the Carver amp he was selling on this board"

He got these on may 17th, I seem to remember that be was having money problems then........HUM.......Where I come from selling an item without trun intentions of selling is FRAUD. A Felony.
  • wangotango68
    edited August 2002
    sence you all have a problem with me why don't you come out from behind your computer screens and "discuse" it with me.
    s.trigg
    1917 woodhaven dr.
    ft wayne ind.

scott:)
  • RuSsMaN
    edited August 2002
    Discuse? Kinda like 'excuse', as in what you seem to have plenty of?
This discussion has been closed.