Power

gare5150
gare5150 Posts: 5
edited August 2002 in Electronics
hey GUYS WHATS UP!! new here I currently have 2 RT000p's and a CS275 center channel with two polk surround speakers i cant identify I am powering these with a denon AVR1600 5.1 digital surround reciever I would like to give these speakers some more umph! can you recommend any good digital home theater recievers?? thanks GAR:)
"The present- day composer refuses to die!"
EDGAR VARESE, July 1921
Post edited by gare5150 on

Comments

• Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited August 2002
    Welcome GAR!

As for this comment...
    i cant identify
    Bose????
    I am powering these with a denon AVR1600 5.1 digital surround reciever
    Does this receiver have pre-outs? If so, have you considered seperate amps instead of another receiver?

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • gare5150
    edited August 2002
    hey thanks for the reply!!! the rear speaks are polk but I bought them at a pawn shop in sth florida trying to id them now with polks help I e mailed them with all the details. AS for my reciever it does have pre out jacks right, left & center . What would you recommend for an amp for this system I'm a bass player in a rock band and have my system "tweeked" to the max! my fellow musicians say they can see the music when they listen to it .Now just to add some balls!!
    EDGAR VARESE, July 1921
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited August 2002
    Give us the description you gave Polk CS.....
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • gare5150
    edited August 2002
    O.K> this 'll take abit cabinets are of a greyish plastic or acrylic molded with rounded side corners, they measure 6 7/8" high x 4 1/2" wide x 4 1/2" at bottem with angle to 2 5/8" at top with removable angle cut front covers they have two speakers 1 1" tweeter and 1 3" speaker , on a black mounting face removableby 4 screws std binding posts on back
    any suggestions???
    EDGAR VARESE, July 1921
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,032
    edited August 2002
    Got me on the speakers,maybe m 1's?????Indoor out door?
    but as far as a suggestion on better MPH for the system.......I'd look into Denon's high end lines.
    Id check out the Denon avr3802 or the avr4802.Pioneer
    Elite makes a killer vsx47tx....would rip up the joint with awesome power and dynamic's.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • nascarmann
    nascarmann Posts: 1,464
    edited August 2002
    The speakers are from the RM series.....Not sure the ones you have.....maybe RM2300's would be one guess.....
    Oh, the bottle has been to me, my closes friend, my worse enemy!