FS: NIOB Ascendant Audio Atlas 12

Options
okiepolkie
okiepolkie Posts: 2,258
edited November 2005 in Garage Sale
This is posted under the flea market as well. Since I haven't contributed as much to the CA side, I put it for sale there first. Pictures are on the other thread, so here is the link: Original Thread

I bought two of these back in May when they were liquidating them to move to the new lineup.

I sold one of them to my brother to build his own subwoofer, and haven't come up with a reasonable project for the other one. I opened this one to check the receipt and my brohter opened the other one before I had a chance to keep at least one NIB.

I'm looking to get :sold: shipped for the Atlas 12. It will be shipped in its original container. Paypal is fine, but I can't accept credit cards through it yet.

If you have been contemplating building your own subwoofer, this one will fit most bills. I paired a Atlas 15 with a 240 watt P.E. plate amp last spring in an O.B. configuration for a client and it still provides a lot of low end for his home theater.

If you would like to do some research on it, take a look at their old site: http://www.ascendantaudio.com/archive/index.htm This is one of the drivers that utilizes the XBL2 technology.

There is a wealth of information available about this subwoofer, including different wiring configurations(dual voicecoils).

If you have any questions, please ask.

Thanks for looking.

Zach
Tschüss
Zach
Post edited by okiepolkie on

Comments