Mantis' Fault / Demo

2»

Comments

• mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,032
    edited June 2002
    I SEE YOU WENT OVER 500 POSTS.
    In the book the chapter will start as" NASCARMANN'S HIDDEN TRICKS TO MOVE UP IN THE WORLD".
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • nascarmann
    nascarmann Posts: 1,464
    edited June 2002
    That is not how it will read. I talk to the author. He told me what it will say. Do you know what he told me? Do you? I do!:lol:
    Oh, the bottle has been to me, my closes friend, my worse enemy!
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited June 2002
    Thanks for the invite, I feel that phone call is like a 'get out of jail free card', I want to wait until I'm sure I want to use it....

Open door policies are great, we all appreciate it. Another live chat may be something to ponder in the future....

Cheers,
    Russ

And don't feel bad about the 'D', that guy actually graduated inspite of it.....
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited June 2002
    Ditto what Russ said, I think all of us really appreciate how much Polk goes out of it's way for all of us...

Of course, me talk audio with Paul? Shoot, I'd be stammering and drooling like I had down's syndrome.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited June 2002
    Hey now! I got a C-, thank you very much! Besides, the only reason this happened in the first place was because I had dead-beat group partners. That's OK though; they both got F's. :)

Aaron
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited June 2002
    C- at school.....

Real world = bankrupt

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • DarqueKnight
    DarqueKnight Posts: 6,760
    edited June 2002
    Originally posted by weavercr
    I am also building a new house. I contracted out the shell and I am doing everything inside except the plumbing and electrical. A lot more stress than I expected.

I just finished my house in May. It wasn't as stressful as the last one, however, I had an idiot contractor on the last house.:supermad:

This time I decided to run dedicated 20 amp power circuits to the home theater and 2 channel rigs. It made a very noticeable difference in the sound and picture quality. Even my girlfriend could tell the difference. The contractor I used for this house is an audiophile. That means his eyes didn't glaze over and he didn't look at me like I was crazy when I started talking about stuff like room resonances, dedicated power circuits, and heavy gauge pre-wiring for home theater. :cool:
    Proud and loyal citizen of the Digital Domain and Solid State Country!
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,032
    edited June 2002
    My builder is an Idiot.Slower then any other builder Id ever seen.I bought my house a year ago,and just last Wednesday my basement was dug out.It's a new devolopment connected on an exsisting one.There's I heard 18 new houses going up.There was only 17 last I spoke with him but now there one more on the other side of the street.
    I'm pre wiring my house myself.The builder agreed(he had 2 or I wasn't buying it).I'll tell you this,It will be a very long time before I build another house.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.