DVD Player (MANTIS)

BBUBBA
BBUBBA Posts: 66
edited May 2002 in Electronics
Hey what do you think of the Pioneer Elite DV47A?
Post edited by BBUBBA on

Comments

• mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,032
    edited May 2002
    I love it,I own it,
    Its a great player.The video is sharp and clean, much like the dv38a.Its audio is very dynamic and clear. cd playpack is closer to transport than cd player.
    The DVDaudio and SACD is a great bonus.You don't have to worry about what comes out on what, you can buy what you want.
    Overall I feel this player is the best value on the market.
    Pioneer will be releasing a top of the line version of theis player with better built quality ,digital bass management for both sacd and dvd audio.Its no problem with my current setup as the Denon has an adjustable line level8 channel in,not found on most receivers.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • joe logston
    joe logston Posts: 882
    edited May 2002
    mantis, on the new upgrade pioneer player you are taking about with bass management, wend is it coming out, and is it going to have a link cable so it can be lniked to my pioneer elite dv-f07 300+1 player, and do you know what the modle is, ( dv-48a?? )

thanks
    . rt-7 mains
    rt-20p surounds
    cs-400i front center
    cs-350 ls rear center
    2 energy take 5, efects
    2- psw-650 , subs
    1- 15" audiosource sub

lets all go to the next ces.
  • mantis
    edited May 2002
    the dv48a is what I heard it was going to be called, hooking it up to your dvf07 for control I don't think it will.Thats a good dvd player you have.It should be out this fall.
    Dan
  • scottvamp
    scottvamp Posts: 3,277
    edited May 2002
    I got an ideal --- lets have a seperate section for MANTIS. Or even a 1-800 number. :rolleyes: lol
  • mantis
    edited May 2002
    LOL!!!:)
    Dan
  • joe logston
    edited May 2002
    my dv-f07haves a digital link for daisy chaining other pioneer players or another dv-f07 300+1 player for a slave player to make 600+2 disks, it would work on the dv-48a if it had the linkand i could use the dv-48a as a master player. i dont know if the pioneer dv-47a haves that link to
    . rt-7 mains
    rt-20p surounds
    cs-400i front center
    cs-350 ls rear center
    2 energy take 5, efects
    2- psw-650 , subs
    1- 15" audiosource sub

• mantis
    edited May 2002
    It doesn't.It does have Ir routing.
    Dan
  • joe logston
    edited May 2002
    its called master slave connections. or they give you a trade mark (sr) connector and it haves rca digital & analog ins and outs, you have to hook up to , you can hook up 4 dv-f07 for 1200 movies, so if the new dv-48a haves (sr) connection+ rca digital in and out. it should work.it should work with any pioneer that haves (sr) plus digital & analog inputs & out puts
    . rt-7 mains
    rt-20p surounds
    cs-400i front center
    cs-350 ls rear center
    2 energy take 5, efects
    2- psw-650 , subs
    1- 15" audiosource sub