Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,986
    I am disgusted to see that there are no spikes on that record cleaner.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,620
    edited June 15
    Viking64 wrote: »
    I am disgusted to see that there are no spikes on that record cleaner.

You should be a little worried Viking as I was thinking along the same lines 😳
    ....except I was seeing more in the line of mystic rocks standoffs (better environmental neutralization)

That tabletop could certainly benefit from a couple of square yards of Dynamat 🤔
    Sal Palooza
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,974
    Also needs cable risers, and a regenerator.
    I disabled signatures.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,986
    "Here . . . . I'll make it fit . . . ."

y95czxzxmd6l.jpg
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,129
    edited June 16
    Been wanting to replace those 20+ year-old glass door panels for a few years now. My wife helped me a lot. <3 I think I had a squirrel try to jump into out porch and hit the new clear glass hard. :s:D The thermal block just increased by 1000% I think. Glad I can still do some things. Saved a ton so far. I had the Cypress wood for the trim in the pic. of the outside the cottage for years just in case I ever wanted to use it. It was 1x6 T&G V boards. My 30 yr. old table saw made 1X (?) to fit. It was great exercise this week for us two. B) She would come help a lot when I needed her to.

My email copy and paste is screwed up in the past day! I'll try to post the newer pics in a minute.

pype8qr8dzen.jpg

Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Tony M
    edited June 16
    The email lets me post older pics but not the ones I just took. CRAZY! I'll have to see what's up.

xxicr0qnywoq.jpg

• Tony M
    edited June 16

My picture pasting is messed up now for these newer pictures and this email program is not syncing for some reason. >:)

Post edited by Tony M on
  • Tony M
  • Tony M
  • Tony M
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,620
    You happen to have a Motorola phone by any chance ?
    Sal Palooza
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,592
    edited June 16

y95czxzxmd6l.jpg

What a hack job!
    If I did that, I would cut, using a nice, fresh single-edged razor blade and a straightedge, a nice sturdy piece of posterboard carefully fit to each component, spray paint each piece satin black* and tack them to the cut sides with some CrazyGlue (or maybe double-stick tape).
    Folks today have so little motivation and sense of pride in a job well done from start to finish!!

y95czxzxmd6l.jpg

Watering the plants, equipment below, what could go wrong??

What a hack job!! At least it’s not equipment to cry over..

• Tony M
    edited June 16
    You happen to have a Motorola phone by any chance ?

No. Canon camera and Lenova PC.

I found my newer pics were in some oddball folder instead of the normal place. I just found this out. I'm going to try and copy and paste now. I moved them to a new place. They seem to open at 50% now. I couldn't open them last night or this morning. I could see them in the photos but that was it. Crazy.

IT WORKS AGAIN! I'm confused. I have to step back for a while and then come back and look why my newer pics were imported into that strange folder that I didn't think was ever used.

I changed my camera setting to email size on the middle one. It was like the others also. It was un-copyable until I moved the folders a minute ago.

4y5ovm59izke.jpg

atmud2kqkkva.jpg

xj649piovc7z.jpg

• bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,822
    Maybe he thinks one of the Dual Motors is gas-powered?

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • bcwsrt
    ab14t8g8youg.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • Tony M
    edited June 16

My pictures posted in 2 comment boxes at the same time. CRAZY!

It did that last night too. :s

I deleted the 3 new pics in this box because I didn't want them to be repetitive.
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,627
    Tony, looks like you're having a little trouble here ! You mentioned email previously. Why are your pics in email? Just curious.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,983
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    90hlu7iincqz.jpeg

They'll be waiting just as long if not a little bit longer for gas than it takes to fully charge it
  • Tony M
    edited June 16
    OleBoot wrote: »
    Tony, looks like you're having a little trouble here ! You mentioned email previously. Why are your pics in email? Just curious.

I took pics of the porch window project.

I tried to send them through email to my wife's email so she can post them on her facebook site so the daughter can see them down in Florida. She does home remodeling projects herself too.

I don't do facebook. Just the facebook marketplace.

My wife is getting a thousand letters instead of a picture. I never had this problem before. I can copy to Polk but not through email.

My end looks like I send perfectly sized pics now. Her end gets thousands of scrambled letters. :s

We aren't aligned or using the same program anymore for some reason.

My PC just updated the other day. Something changed.

• Tony M
    edited June 16
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    ab14t8g8youg.jpeg

I think there's too much wood too close to that grill. :D

Is that a griddle and a smoker setup?

• bcwsrt
    Not sure, FB didn't say! lol I think it might be a cooktop for searing/doing sides. Pretty sweet setup for blocking the wind and sun, though!

Brian

• bcwsrt
    td6an4bsni9k.jpeg
    Brian

• soundfreak1
    soundfreak1 Posts: 3,414
    Was it served in a bullet glass.
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,974
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    Not sure, FB didn't say! lol I think it might be a cooktop for searing/doing sides. Pretty sweet setup for blocking the wind and sun, though!
    Maaaan, I thought that was your house and you were invitin' us all over.
    bait/switch.
    I disabled signatures.