You’re doing it wrong…

Options

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,561
    Options
    That's even more of a shame. Geeez....

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,544
    Options
    This reminds me of the line, “Big hat, no cattle.” Looks like the marketing team was let off leash.
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,726
    Options
    Good grief.

Wait … what if we are the ones all doing it wrong, though?!

🤔😂

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • treitz3
    Options
    Not a chance......

Tom

~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,322
    Options
    If you are going for realistic mid-century modern, most of the recordings mono back then anyway...
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,290
    Options
    I think they're subtly touting the remarkable dispersion characteristics of those Wharfies.
    :#
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    FWIW, I didn't see the image of the pair of Wharfies at the Crutchfield website, but I did find it here:
    https://www.audioaffair.co.uk/wharfedale-super-denton-speakers-pair
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,731
    Options
    Not for long...
    I disabled signatures.
  • skipshot12
    skipshot12 Posts: 1,038
    Options
    One awesome side effect…. It won’t be able to breed anymore 😳
  • treitz3
    Options
    tu4avde29yc5.png

Tom
  • skipshot12
    skipshot12 Posts: 1,038
    Options
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,912
    Options
    OleBoot wrote: »
    jf1275v9foym.png

Built by Brittany Spears.....
    koetahcrh3za.png
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,386
    edited June 16
    Options
    Willow, as Head of the Canadian "We Wuv Britney" fan klub, I'm sure that you're aware that :smile:

"Spears has sold over 150 million records worldwide, making her one of the world's best-selling music artists. She has earned numerous awards and accolades, including a Grammy Award, 15 Guinness world records, six MTV Video Music Awards, seven Billboard Music Awards (including the Millennium Award), the inaugural Radio Disney Icon Award, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Her heavily choreographed music videos earned her the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award.

As revealed in your post, she openly admits her failures in matters involving garage door installations.

Sal Palooza
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,001
    Options
    Spears has sold over 150 million records worldwide, making her one of the world's best-selling music artists.

That doesn't speak well of humanity.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• mhardy6647
    Options
    On the bright side, I think that Taylor Swift outranks her on the list of best guitarists. B)
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,912
    edited June 17
    Options
    Willow, as Head of the Canadian "We Wuv Britney" fan klub, I'm sure that you're aware that :smile:

"Spears has sold over 150 million records worldwide, making her one of the world's best-selling music artists. She has earned numerous awards and accolades, including a Grammy Award, 15 Guinness world records, six MTV Video Music Awards, seven Billboard Music Awards (including the Millennium Award), the inaugural Radio Disney Icon Award, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Her heavily choreographed music videos earned her the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award.

As revealed in your post, she openly admits her failures in matters involving garage door installations.

It was in relation to her wearing her undies outside of her pants...like the dumb a$$ who installed he brackets on the outside of his garage.
    7y93f49y4ocq.png
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,001
    Options
    fn0h3mdn9h68.jpg
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• ChrisD06
    ChrisD06 Posts: 902
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    Spears has sold over 150 million records worldwide, making her one of the world's best-selling music artists.

That doesn't speak well of humanity.

Do you ever think to yourself that if you were an alien, why the hell would you visit those human guys on that Earth planet, when you read stuff like this?
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    fn0h3mdn9h68.jpg

Is that photo a sneak preview of someone's next round of SDA loudspeaker mods?

• daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,365
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    fn0h3mdn9h68.jpg

Is that photo a sneak preview of someone's next round of SDA loudspeaker mods?

I was thinking cable risers…;-)
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,322
    Options
    You guys don't recognize a pre-tensioned spring when you see one?
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,731
    Options
    Exactly. This looks like a practical and effective suspension mod that I could implement on the flatbed truck I use for my nitroglycerin transport business. In fact, if I harvest springs from an old Simmons mattress, I could dedicate an individual spring to each bottle. This is genius!
    I disabled signatures.
  • mhardy6647
    edited June 18
    Options
    OleBoot wrote: »
    cbryjxqfuu9m.png

Dang! Never thought of that!
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,726
    Options
    f7bqt3it4efp.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,800
    edited June 18
    Options
    Guess that person has never seen a breaker bar....
    OR stood on a wrench....Good Grief man !! I bet he uses a hammer to break the glass when the lid is stuck on a jar....