Comments

• bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,603
    edited March 20
    Options
    An oldie, but a goodie …

ljq7ja263yav.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,466
    Options
    I bet that guy has on white velcro shoes. The hat and shoes are a matched set.

I can't decide which hat-wearing style I dislike more - the one above, or that west coast flat-ironed scoop thing, where the kids sometimes tuck their ears in, too.
    I disabled signatures.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,050
    Options
    we had not one but two snow squalls today. The one right near dusk was the more intense -- white out conditions for several minutes. Springtime New England style!
    53601127745_a9b022c37b_b.jpg
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,586
    edited March 20
    Options
    west coast flat-ironed scoop thing, where the kids sometimes tuck their ears in, too.

Yea, what is up with that?
    Brian Deegan did that way back when, seems to have caught on.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,924
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    r1jigqowej1m.jpeg

Toyota tough!

How many friggen times do we have to repost this picture of a dead Ford Truck?

Show me a dead Ford Truck.. Or are you talking about that Toyota Tundra?? B)
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,880
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    Every year it's the same: turkeys and testosterone (or whatever tom turkeys have).

53601150565_2022bf44cf_b.jpg

it's called turkesterone...
    Kidding I know what turk is, but I don't know what turkey mating hormones are called
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,278
    edited March 21
    Options
    Well Willow here's some interesting turkey facts:

"The turkey is an unusual bird in that it can reproduce asexually. Parthenogenesis is a phenomenon that can occur in other types of animals, such as sharks, but female turkeys, on the other hand, can and frequently do produce living offspring without fathers.

On rare occasions, hens can lay a fertilized egg without the presence of a tom. Predicting parthenogenesis is still difficult, but research indicates that it can occur when a mate is unavailable "

Back when I was in the Navy there were several instances where after our ship came back after a 10 month deployment that a shipmate would find that his wife would be several months pregnant.
    I guess parthenogenesis occurs in human females too. 🤔🚼

5697fynbhnjg.jpg
    Sal Palooza
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options
    So let me get this straight: "****" is a bad thing ❓
    Sal Palooza
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,352
    edited March 21
    Options
    Meanwhile in the hood, a tree snags another victim on dry roads....

e8r772m6fdnl.jpg
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,050
    Options
    The dang trees are beginning their revenge!
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    Delusional......
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 4,939
    Options
    I have the same problem. 😢
    Alea jacta est!
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,466
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    8cbnriju1grz.jpg
    That French dude from The Matrix can't go to the mall, either.
    h4dvioj1n1xe.jpg
    I disabled signatures.
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,159
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    r1jigqowej1m.jpeg

Toyota tough!

How many friggen times do we have to repost this picture of a dead Ford Truck?

It's a lot for sure, however I don't believe that's a Ford wrapped around that tree..
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,102
    Options
    Kex wrote: »
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Delusional......

agree...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Geoff4rfc
    Options
    Kex wrote: »
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Delusional......

agree...

I'm kinda not happy with you man......I wish you would have never posted your pics of your Mac......
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    If you really want to be upset, check out the "what did you do to your rig" thread.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 4,939
    Options

agree...

I knew that might be coming when I posted, and I knew it would probably be from you, but I posted it anyway, because I thought you needed a chuckle and I’m happy to sacrifice myself in support of a good cause. 🤭

Alea jacta est!
  • Geoff4rfc
    Options
    If you really want to be upset, check out the "what did you do to your rig" thread.

LOL, no thanks.....that 2300 is just too d a m n sweet....I've been doing searches on it looking to see if I can get one of my own.......

• nooshinjohn
    Options
    Geoff4rfc wrote: »

LOL, no thanks.....that 2300 is just too d a m n sweet....I've been doing searches on it looking to see if I can get one of my own.......

I got lucky on mine. They seem to be very well regarded even ten years later and are very hard to find.

• pitdogg2
    Options
    WOW that is PINK!!! You'd look marvelous in it Ken..... B)
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options
    Well Mr. Falcon, I'm sure that you're very proud of your new grocery getter but if I may, I might suggest a little trip to

my7ha1x1z9l7.jpg

would do you some good. 👍🇺🇲
    Sal Palooza