πŸŽ„ Merry Christmas πŸŽ„

Options
F1nut
F1nut Posts: 49,806
May all your Christmas wishes come true 😎
Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

Β«1

Comments

• daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,331
    Options
    It’s been a rough year - you all deserve a wonderful Christmas - ENJOY!
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

β€œHuman beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• Keiko
    Keiko Posts: 764
    Options
    It has been a rough year, but still we are blessed. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and hopes for a better new year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHioIlbnS_A
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,603
    Options
    Merry Christmas to all!

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,028
    Options
    Merry Christmas Folks! God Bless you every one.
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,928
    Options
    Merry Christmas To All..
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,984
    Options
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone
  • BlueBirdMusic
    Options
    Merry Christmas to all the people in all the places here.

I visit you every day!
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,057
    Options
    Merry Christmas everyone
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,474
    Options
    Merry Christmas y'all
    Randy/Maine
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    Be safe, happy, thankful, Merry Christmas everyone.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,159
    Options
    Thank you all and greatest returns to you all!!! Merry Christmas!!
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,962
    Options
    Merry Christmas and be safe this holiday season!!
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,973
    Options
    Merry Christmas. Hope you get to spend some time with family & friends. We all need to d our best to keep the Christmas spirit alive in each of us all year.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • SeleniumFalcon
    Options
    Merry Christmas!

jilc95izvze4.png
  • smglbrth
    smglbrth Posts: 1,460
    Options
    Have a holly, jolly Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!
    Remember, when you're running from something, you're running to something...-me
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,587
    Options
    Merry Christmas to a wonderful bunch of folks!
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,591
    Options
    Merry Christmas! And thankful for my friends and family. Everything else is just bumps in the road. Love yours. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 β€œWhy did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • Keiko
    Keiko Posts: 764
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: Β»

I'm offended.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,587
    Options
    Keiko wrote: Β»
    pitdogg2 wrote: Β»

I'm offended.

You should be, I didn't include you....
  • maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Merry Christmas, everyone!
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,002
    Options
    Merry Christmas to all my fellow Polkie's & your families. πŸŽ„β˜ƒοΈπŸŽ„β˜ƒοΈ Enjoy & I hope Santa was generous.
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,521
    Options
    Merry Christmas @F1nut and to all the Polkies everywhere.
    Have a great day!
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,097
    Options
    Merry Christmas to all! Thank you for all the great information. Plus the forum is fun and a place to relax for me.
  • TEAforONE
    TEAforONE Posts: 1,004
    Options
    Merry Christmas to all! May you all be blessed in the coming year!
    See my profile for list of gear.
  • JCL
    JCL Posts: 111
    Options
    Merry Christmas!
    L600 (front), R200 (rear), R200 (rear surround), L400 (center), Sunfire HRS-10 (2)Marantz AV7706Sunfire Cinema Grand, Marantz M8077, Music Hall Stealth, Ortofon bronze cartridge, Parasound Zphono XRM, Sony UBP-X800
  • machone
    machone Posts: 1,478
    Options
    Merry Christmas everyone!
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,439
    Options
    Merry Christmas everyone!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,880
    Options
    Merry Christmas ya filthy animals
  • Jazzhead
    Jazzhead Posts: 525
    Options
    Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    Polk Audio first generation RTA-12s; 12 inch Polk Stands; DHS Speaker Service upgraded crossovers w/ Sonicap/Mills; the "westmassguy anti-lobing mod" (hyperdamped outer drivers/mirror imaged); tweeter anti-diffraction mod; Cardas binding posts; Neotech UPOCC internal wire; foam-lined inner driver baskets; xschop phase plugs; deleted fuses; Hurricane nuts; Sonic Barrier; Dynamat Xtreme
    Ayre K-5xeMP preamplifier
    Cambridge Audio 840C CD player; Herbie's Audio Lab Super Black Hole CD Mat
    D-Sonic Custom Audio M3a-600M monoblock amplifiers
    NAD 4155 FM/AM tuner
    Silnote Audio Morpheus Reference II Series II balanced interconnects; Virtue Audio single-ended interconnects
    Kimber 12TC speaker cable w/Furez connectors; VH Audio Flavor 4 power cables w/Furutech connectors
    Herbie's Audio Lab system isolation: Tenderfeet, Big Fat Dots, Grungebuster Dots, Little Fat Gliders
    Dedicated 20A/10 AWG circuit; Furutech GTX-D (G) outlet; Furutech eTP80; Shunyata Research Venom Defender; Synergistic Research Orange fuses