Post a picture... any picture

Options

Comments

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,517
    edited October 2023
    Options
    I'll take 'em. I mean, no sense in letting them go to waste.
    I disabled signatures.
  • BlueBirdMusic
    Options
    5470xzz1ai4b.png
    1967 Jeep Commando
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • BlueBirdMusic
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    640salzn9qxj.png
    Halloween pumpkin horror
    Just hwat in tarnation is going on here?!?

Is that one of those trailers with the fabric sides?

Cleanup crews had to deal with more than old-fashioned smashed jack-o'-lanterns early Wednesday morning after a semi-truck carrying a load of pumpkins caught fire. (Oct. 25, 2023)
    KTLA 5 News - Keeping Southern Californians informed since 1947.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,103
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Well, looks like we're back. I was startin' to sweat earlier this morning. :o
    oth2kry0z618.jpg
    5470xzz1ai4b.png
    1967 Jeep Commando
    Oh, yeah! Now we're talkin'! :)
    Jeepster.
    https://youtu.be/G3PznrYmWzc

• soundfreak1
    soundfreak1 Posts: 3,388
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    640salzn9qxj.png
    Halloween pumpkin horror
    Just hwat in tarnation is going on here?!?

Is that one of those trailers with the fabric sides?

Cleanup crews had to deal with more than old-fashioned smashed jack-o'-lanterns early Wednesday morning after a semi-truck carrying a load of pumpkins caught fire. (Oct. 25, 2023)
    KTLA 5 News - Keeping Southern Californians informed since 1947.

The Great Pumpkin Roast of 2023!
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,103
    edited October 2023
    Options
    qu25tyh170qx.png

As seen @ ASR.
    and sans irony, since someone presumably meant to create the pug...
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,363
    Options
    8zssq4iy0uhb.png
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,457
    Options
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    72n1xbagp2nf.jpeg

Love to know what gun you were shooting with that day.

Looks to be a smaller bore like a 327
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,909
    Options
    85o7gfbbidvk.png

Daaang...
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,635
    Options
    What the fruit wood is that?
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,628
    Options
    Yeah, no.

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • SCompRacer
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Wow...they look like something a shrink would show you and ask what you see. I see like blood vessels with a toothless lamprey. What do you see??? :D

That rug really ties the room together.
    tonyb wrote: »
    85o7gfbbidvk.png

Daaang...

Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • msg
    Options
    SCompRacer wrote: »
    8zssq4iy0uhb.png

That's the biggest sight I've ever seen on a smushed sawdoff.

But super clean!
    I disabled signatures.
  • SCompRacer
    Options
    vusj680zzxtp.png
  • SCompRacer
    Options
    ej13cphl2w3j.png
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,014
    Options
    8zssq4iy0uhb.png
    That's a highly-polished bonded conical tip. My guess would be a DL-301.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • BlueBirdMusic
    Options
    Car drivers torture NZ city with Celine Dion songs

3v8lxglfe7is.png
    Car drivers armed with a playlist of Celine Dion songs have been plaguing residents of a small New Zealand city for months on end with loud, late-night "siren battles". The beloved Canadian singer's melodies lose their charm when blared at high volume as late as 2 am, say the sleepless residents of Porirua, north of Wellington and home to 60,000 people.

Harry / Marietta GA
  • msg
    Options
    Awesome shots @Geoff4rfc
    Dude, were you ever not leading?

Love those wheelie shots. Were those coming out of turns on hard accel, or finish line shots? Or just showing off for chick spectators?

I disabled signatures.
  • SCompRacer
    edited October 2023
    Options
    At the time I got that scope, I was looking at three cartridges. One was a micro linear, the other two would be my aluminum body Denon 103R and an Acutex M310 II E.

h9va5g8dxcty.png

jdjohn wrote: »
    8zssq4iy0uhb.png
    That's a highly-polished bonded conical tip. My guess would be a DL-301.

• msg
    Options
    This is an edited screen capture from that video @Toolfan66 posted a few weeks ago of the guy on a time race between cities in CO. Danger and [lack of] sensibility aside, I thought it was a pretty neat image.

= EXPRESS ONLY =
    uwpfrpse01ob.png

I disabled signatures.
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,348
    Options
    3gaz5azwr42p.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn