Had my first Car Show vending today

Options
mantis
mantis Posts: 17,064
This was a lot of fun. Most of you know I'm heavy into cars and into detailing so this was a natural move for me . We had a blast, got to talk to a lot of people about their car life and car care.
wdy33jnbv875.jpeg
8dxt121lw1mf.jpeg
Dan
My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

Comments

• engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,654
    Options
    good luck
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,095
    Options
    Is Hyperclean the best easiest product you’ve ever used?

I’d be down with a one product does all, but prolly not in the cards . . .

Good luck in your new venture
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampizator Baltic 4 DAC
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • mantis
    Options
    GlennDog wrote: »
    Is Hyperclean the best easiest product you’ve ever used?

I’d be down with a one product does all, but prolly not in the cards . . .

Good luck in your new venture
    I've been around the block so many times with so many different brands. Some are pretty damn good, some other not so much. I have over the years hand selected certain products from brands to create my own preferred line of Detailing products.
    Then I tried Hyperclean months ago. I heard about them , heard all the hype and thought to myself "whatever, I'm sure they are no better then anything I have already used and hand selected". But I was wrong. Shockingly everything they make is a top notch product.
    So case and point, the most unsexy product they make is Glass cleaner. Ok most of us give a crap about glass cleaners until you use everything on the market and basically it all kinda sucks. I found 1 that I actually liked and could get through a set of windows with some work but was able to get a good result. Then I tried Hyperclean's Glass cleaner and I couldn't believe how good it worked, how the towel glided over the glass and I didn't need to use 2 or 3 towels to get the job done. I was able to use 1 which is crazy.
    I purchased a full line of their stuff and just kept being amazed on how each one worked. Then I dug deeper and found out they where developed around high end car collections. These products have to work at the highest level. This is why they do and there is no cutting corners barely any scents in any of them, they finish off fresh and clean. Revive is the interior cleaner and it's hands down the very best of it's kind product I ever used.

If you ever decide you want to check any out, PM me and I'll send you my number and we can talk about what you need, what your using now and what pain points your products cause you now. I can also save you 10%

Dan
  • chrispyfur
    chrispyfur Posts: 170
    Options
    Cleaning glass is the absolute worst. Out of high school I had a third gen Camaro that I kept meticulously clean, that back hatch glass though..... hated that part of the job the most!
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,426
    Options
    Aquarium glass cleaner magnets would have definitely helped you with that, FWIW.....albeit too late for you.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • mantis
    Options
    chrispyfur wrote: »
    Cleaning glass is the absolute worst. Out of high school I had a third gen Camaro that I kept meticulously clean, that back hatch glass though..... hated that part of the job the most!
    I had a Firebird of the same generation with that Hatch. I know exactly what your talking about. I use to lay in the back to try and clean that window, it was basically impossible to get clean without streaking all over the place. Glass cleaner back then was terrible
    Dan
  • chrispyfur
    chrispyfur Posts: 170
    Options
    I found keeping the hatch open and sitting in the trunk area was the only way to do it... of course back then I could actually get into that hatch area and twist and turn well enough to make it work!
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,654
    Options
    Thank you Glass cleaner works very well. Mantis
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • mantis
    Options
    engtaz wrote: »
    Thank you Glass cleaner works very well. Mantis
    That level of quality is throughout the entire line. I'm so pleased with this product line.
    Dan
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    Options
    mantis wrote: »
    chrispyfur wrote: »
    I had a Firebird of the same generation with that Hatch. I know exactly what your talking about. I use to lay in the back to try and clean that window, it was basically impossible to get clean without streaking all over the place. Glass cleaner back then was terrible

Helpful tip from the Peanut gallery - don't clean glass in direct sunlight, especially when it's warm out. That goes for cars, houses, store fronts, whatever.
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/